• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I would rather just wait for them to come out with one, instead of paying money XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm sure an illegal version will float around soon, sadly. This will more than likely happen, if it already hasen't, before a free version is released. Me, I don't really know how to feel about that. On one hand, we get the debugger, but on the other it is going against people who have helped this whole conversation come to life. But back on topic, Yes ~Kazaam~ you should definetly see what you can do when the time comes.

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
    Okay, my friend's friend came over to my house today, and searched on google for something called "New Advance map". He claims to have it on his own computer. So, I am currently searching on google myself. I will edit my post if I find it. Otherwise I won't.

Years
    one way to figure out if it's real might be to ask him how you edit in it. since it's a 3d game it would probably be more similar to current 3d game mapping programs then the old advance map

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    A new Advanced Map? I don't know, it doesn't seem like it could be real. But hey, I'm not here to point fingers, I want this to be true! It does seem kind of weird that he would search for it on your computer if it doesn't exist, so maybe it does... Hmm...
    Well do they have an Emulator with a memory viewer on it that works on D/P, because if so I can hack it(I think). I have some ASM hacking skill so I think if it had a debugger I might be able to do some hacking on it.
    I decided to test out iDeaS and guess what? It has a Debugger! So if you want to take a crack at it, try the emulator iDeaS!

Last edited:

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
    That is exactly what I thought! I might start a tutorial in the tutorial section on changing D/P basic graphics.
    Anyway, I discovered that my friend's name who knows about this is Razor197. PM him about it, he might chuck up some answers.

psyduckmaniac

Yes.I've played pkmn dungeon 2
    Years
    • E4
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    That is exactly what I thought! I might start a tutorial in the tutorial section on changing D/P basic graphics.
    Anyway, I discovered that my friend's name who knows about this is Razor197. PM him about it, he might chuck up some answers.

ok but, why can't you just ask him to give it to you on a cd? or am i being to simple...

Ooka

Years
    A new Advanced Map? I don't know, it doesn't seem like it could be real. But hey, I'm not here to point fingers, I want this to be true! It does seem kind of weird that he would search for it on your computer if it doesn't exist, so maybe it does... Hmm...

I decided to test out iDeaS and guess what? It has a Debugger! So if you want to take a crack at it, try the emulator iDeaS!

Awesome, I guess I'll go mess aroung with that a little and let you guys know what I come up with. Although don't expect miracles XD

Ooka

Years
    I didn't know if you guys had seen this yet or not, but I can't really tell if it's real or not, due to the glow of light but here it is anyways.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SA0s_0wRwC0

While I was searching for map editing tools, I found this. I can't read that language, so I couldn't tell you what it said, I was hoping someone else could read it.

Forgot that I can't link to forums, well here is the quote from it

Pokedex 1.0
    - Stats
    - Moves
    - Evolution
    Http://pokemega.pokedex.googlepages.com/index.html
    Cái trên tớ làm đủ 493 con không thiếu con nào cả, vì là version 1.0 nên chưa có phần mô tả Pokemon và có một số lỗi nhỏ.
    Vào link trên, sau đó click vào cái ảnh để xem (Chỉ chạy với Flash Player 7.0), hoặc click vào Download để down về máy(Tự chạy không cần Flash Player). Xem rồi cho ý kiến.

Sinnoh Map
    - Full Map
    - Vị trí HM và Key Items
    - Vị trí của các Pokemon Legends, Eggs
    - Thông tin về Pokemon của các GYM Leaders và Elite Four
    - Hướng dẫn để đi qua Victory Road, Solaceon Ruins, Iron Island

Và bây giờ là ........
    Sinnoh Map 1.1
    Cái này thì khỏi chê.Ngoại trừ các đặ điểm của 1.0 thì cái này có thêm các đặc điểm mới sau:
    - Route
    - Các Pokemon hoang dã tại các Route, Safari Zone
    - Vị trí của các Sweet Honey Trees
    - Phân biệt các City, Town, Lake... bằng các nút màu khác nhau nên dễ nhận biết
    - Làm thêm cho nó sinh động hơn bằng hình tàu chạy từ Canalave City đến Ison Island... có bụi ở Stark Mountain hay tuyết ở Snowpoint city...
    Http://pokemega.sinnohmap.googlepages.com/index.html

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2007
    Hmmm...I DONT KNOW!
    but maybe i can read it...not all but ill post it again later...
    I just bookmark the page...the language got little words my language!

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2007
    I Dont know but i can try...
    It had been easier if you had said what language it is =p
    Im gonna ask someone for translation...
    It seems like dutch or netherlands...but I Dont know...

Years
    About that video, I think it's fake. If he really did hack D/P, he would show it off, don't you think? And the D/P animations don't work that way, they don't glow or anything like that.

About the text... It's definitely NOT Dutch (Dutch = Nederlands). I can tell, 'cuz I AM Dutch.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Uhm, ~Kazaam~ what you found is something made with Flash but since I've tried I can tell you that is sure not a map editor of any kind.
    If you don't believe me, just try it ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back