• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    Thanks I got it to work, but does anybody know where I can get a copy of PokeDSPic that works with Pokemon Platinum? I've searched for hours on google but the only link that I found was dead. I would really appreciate it if somebody could provide me with a link or file for the MODIFIED version of pokedspic that works on PLATINUM. Thanks

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Really!

YOU CAN NOT MAP EDIT D/P/P! IT SAYS THIS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

Ok SO How come People (like gabe_k) Have used Hex editing and done it huh!

Oh And a question for pokespam whats ur latest release?

I got pokeshop.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    yes, they have done it through experimentation, people have not worked out exact edits, and if you would have actually read this thread you would know that...

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Yeah... Sorry..

Yeah I read The Whole thread and I Knew That just wanted 2 see if any1 could help ;)

Hey Well Are YOU an Expirienced Hacker?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    Now I have a new problem, I'm able to change the back and front trainer sprites using the modified pokedspic, but whenever I load it onto my DS it remains unchanged (I replaced the narc files after I edited them too)

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Awsome! um... Would You Mind....

check my sig...
    it's what I have done so far...

That is AWSOME! But Um... Youve read my sig right?
    Yeah Im Makin a hack too so would you(Anyone) join team Shadownight?

Ill Need Help With Mapping,Scripting,and text editing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Well...

What really annoys me is poketext Because I type in the exact name of rom and it just closes
    Can Anyone Help?
    (DOS Version)

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    What really annoys me is poketext Because I type in the exact name of rom and it just closes
    Can Anyone Help?
    (DOS Version)

Have you tried typing in the file path?
    Or dropping it into the tool?
    Just taking a stab in the dark.

Ok SO How come People (like gabe_k) Have used Hex editing and done it huh!
    Because they're magic!
    This'll probably get combined with my other post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    That is AWSOME! But Um... Youve read my sig right?
    Yeah Im Makin a hack too so would you(Anyone) join team Shadownight?

Ill Need Help With Mapping,Scripting,and text editing.
    No, I already have a partner that knows dramatically less than I do because he was not online for the past 3 weeks and everytime I asked him to get something for me or do something, nothing got done! I don't have the patience to work with anyone else, has most cannot keep up with me...
    You and every other D\P\Pt hacker...
    Hey! Take that back! I don't need help with scripting, or text editing! I have done both by myself! Now, Mapping isn't possible at the moment so screw it...

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    No, I already have a partner that knows dramatically less than I do because he was not online for the past 3 weeks and everytime I asked him to get something for me or do something, nothing got done! I don't have the patience to work with anyone else, has most cannot keep up with me...

Hey! Take that back! I don't need help with scripting, or text editing! I have done both by myself! Now, Mapping isn't possible at the moment so screw it...

Okay then.
    You and every other D\P\Pt hacker Excluding: RolandHazoto, Gabe_K SCV, Potato Muffin and others.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Okay then.
    You and every other D\P\Pt hacker Excluding: RolandHazoto, Gabe_K SCV, Potato Muffin and others.
    :cer_giggle: Lol, thanks! Although admittedly I can not script everything yet, I have gotten quite a bit of it down...
    Now I just gotta figure out why my script broke my ROM even after I replaced it with the original script...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back