• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter756978

Bass Player
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Spiritomb :(

Hey i need help with spiritomb.
    I put the odd keystone in the hallowed tower,
    ive seen 34 people underground (and i know thats more than i need)
    but when i press a next to the tower it just says
    "It's the Hallowed Tower.
    It appears to have been built many years ago."
    Anything i'm doing wrong

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Well to be honest, I have absolutely no clue what could be wrong. I've compared the information you've provided with Serebii's information and everything should be ok. But I can't seem to find the problem. If you want to look at Serebii's page or Bulbapedia's page and see if there might be something I overlooked, here and here it is.

carter756978 said:
    i entered and exited (god that took a long time)

And I'm sure you must've been pretty mad when that message came up after the work in the underground.

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Well to be honest, I have absolutely no clue what could be wrong. I've compared the information you've provided with Serebii's information and everything should be ok. But I can't seem to find the problem. If you want to look at Serebii's page or Bulbapedia's page and see if there might be something I overlooked, here and here it is.

And I'm sure you must've been pretty mad when that message came up after the work in the underground.

thanks i'll check bulbapedia as i already use serebii and yeah it was really annoying when i didnt fight it

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Have a couple of questions...
    How do i catch a Ground or Steel version of Burmy?
    I am breeding a Grass type. Can i get one of the above from an egg bred from this grass type?

True Justice

Years
  • Have a couple of questions...
    How do i catch a Ground or Steel version of Burmy?
    I am breeding a Grass type. Can i get one of the above from an egg bred from this grass type?

You can't catch a ground or steel forme of Burmy. You battle with a grass forme in either a rocky terrain to make it a ground type, or battle in a city terrain to make it steel type.

And all Burmy hatch as Grass types.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    and so do they change form as they go into battle or when they level up?

Also can i change the form once it has evolved into Wormadam?

True Justice

Years
  • and so do they change form as they go into battle or when they level up?

Also can i change the form once it has evolved into Wormadam?

I believe it changes formes after battling in the specified terrain. It doesn't need to level up. And once Burmy has evolved into Wormadam, it cannot change it's forme.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    pokemons happiness

can someone help me i dont know how to raise a pokemons happiness to evolve them. how do you increase a pokemons happiness on pokemon diamond?​

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You can use EV reducing berries, Walk alot, or get massages daily.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    can someone help me i dont know how to raise a pokemons happiness to evolve them. how do you increase a pokemons happiness on pokemon diamond?​
    battle with them don't let them get KOed always heal them so on and so forth just do nice things for the pokemon it's self explanatory really.

Also this is the wrong section shouldn't it be move to the d/p/pl section

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back