• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochan

Haha =]
Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2008
    What's the best way to EV train a Blissey? **And where's the EV guide here? :(*

Years
  • I was just looking through my boxes to see which pokemon still had pokerus, and I found a Milotic in a Cherrish ball. Has there ever been a Milotic event ??

Years
  • *WoW* Thanks, it all matches up :D Still I suppose that doesn't guarantee it's legit right ??
    Actually I also have a Salamence that's on there too . . . interesting.
    Thanks a lot for the list, I'll remember that infuture xx

Years
  • Well, how about speed? And thanks for the guide link. :)

When you say speed, do you mean putting speed EVs into a Blissey? Unless you're going for a sweeping Blissey, then no, just no. Blissey is the best special defensive wall in the game and has gigantic HP, and that's the way most players go. If you want to be different then go ahead and train it in speed.

Mochan

Haha =]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2008
    Well, I'm going for a wall, not a sweeper. I'd thought that the extra speed would help, so yeah. Moveset is currently: Toxic, Softboiled, Thunderbolt, Protect.

Anyways, is it possible to do a Round in Battle tower with someone else over Wi-fi?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Well, I'm going for a wall, not a sweeper. I'd thought that the extra speed would help, so yeah. Moveset is currently: Toxic, Softboiled, Thunderbolt, Protect.

Anyways, is it possible to do a Round in Battle tower with someone else over Wi-fi?

Because the set you provided looks similar to Smogon's set, here are the EV's they recommend: 252 HP/ 80 SAtk/ 176 SDef. But I think the Request a Team/Individual Moveset thread would probably have a better recommendation.

And there is no Battle Tower Wi-Fi, only Wireless.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Can you post specifically what you want to EV train it in. HP of course but what else?

And the EV guide is right here.

wdgsrvesfvftrgv

Well, how about speed? And thanks for the guide link. :)

ashbbfjgvytrvt

Blissey is never EV'd in speed, and only has 40 HP EVs at most. Blissey wants Calm@252Def/216SpDef/40HP or Calm@252Def/176SpDef/80SpAtt

Well, I'm going for a wall, not a sweeper. I'd thought that the extra speed would help, so yeah. Moveset is currently: Toxic, Softboiled, ThunderboltFamethrower, ProtectSeismic toss.

Consider T-Wave over toxic, and aromatherapy over flamethrower. Should you choose 'Therapy, run the first spread I provided. If you use flamethrower, use the second one. Status is up to personal preference. Protect does literally nothing for blissey if he doesnt have wish, and blissey needs seismic toss.

Years
  • What do you have to do to get to Survival Area, Resort Area and Route 224? I have beaten the 7 trainers in fight area, but now I want to get to those three things, how do you do that?

Mochan

Haha =]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2008
    wdgsrvesfvftrgv

ashbbfjgvytrvt

Blissey is never EV'd in speed, and only has 40 HP EVs at most. Blissey wants Calm@252Def/216SpDef/40HP or Calm@252Def/176SpDef/80SpAtt

Consider T-Wave over toxic, and aromatherapy over flamethrower. Should you choose 'Therapy, run the first spread I provided. If you use flamethrower, use the second one. Status is up to personal preference. Protect does literally nothing for blissey if he doesnt have wish, and blissey needs seismic toss.

Hm..how hard would that be? If I'm right, Seismic can be learned from Heart scale, or it can't?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back