• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Can't Find

Ok, I have completed the Pokemon League (Elite Four) and I am 2 Pokemon away from completing the PokeDex. I need Drifbloom (will get on Friday) but I am missing one other Pokemon. It is the Pokemon found after Snorlax in the PokeDex. Does anyone know what Pokemon that is?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I think it's either Dialga or Palkia, go talk to the old woman in Celestic Town... And yiu only need to see every Pokemon to complete it, not catch them...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Way off, Yuoaman. o_o

The Pocket Monster you're looking for would be Unown, mysticnights. They are located in the Solaceon Town Ruins. (Directly left of Solaceon)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Oh well, I don't know the Pokedex by heart, and made an educated guess, and it happened to be wrong... no reason to freak out...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Since nobody answered my question I'll ask again. If you had 2 shiny parents will the eggs you breed be shiny or not?

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Way off, Yuoaman. o_o

The Pocket Monster you're looking for would be Unown, mysticnights. They are located in the Solaceon Town Ruins. (Directly left of Solaceon)
    Plus, if you will collect all of Unown's forms, the man digging a cave telling you "you go catch Unown..." will finish it. I didn't get all of them myself, so I don't know more then that...

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    masterball, but if u you use mean look/block, just toss ultra/dusk balls (if it's dark) over and over again. you'll get it evenutally =)

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    I have a few questions. Maybe someone will be kind enough to answer them.

1. If I trade a Pokemon to a friend that I caught on, lets say, June 24th, will the date that I caught it still stay in its summary? Or will the date change to the day I traded it?

2. If my friend caught a Bidoof and didn't give him a nickname, or if I have a un-nicknamed Shiny Charizard from LeafGreen and transferred it to my Diamond, will I be able to nickname it since the Original Trainer didn't?

3. When is the next Pokemon event in the US? Toys R Us had Darkrai and Gamestop had Deoxys recently, so is there going to be an event to get Shaymin and Arceus soon? Or even any other events for that matter?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    o1. It will stay the same if you trade from the same generation. (e.g. Trading a Diamond Pokemon over to your Pearl Version).

If you're trading Pokemon to another region (e.g. Migrating your 3rd generation Pokemon into DP), it will change to "Arrived from Hoenn", or "Arrived from Kanto". The level it was caught at will disappear. Instead, it will say Arrived from [region] at Level 26". This only applies to Cross-Generation trading.

o2. Once it has been traded, you cannot change it's nickname. Even if you trade it back to the original owner, you can't change its nickname

o3. No one knows at this moment. If it were to happen soon, it would be all over Pokemon.com, Serebii, and all those big Pokemon websites.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    well, just a week ago a lucario was given out in florida for a tournament. The next one is likely shaymin or some other unknown event. :D

andersennavy

Born to be the very best
    Years
    Seismic Toss!!!??? 0.o

where can i find the move seismic toss!!!???
    is it a TM or is there a move tutor who will teach it to ur pokemon just once? 0.o
    help me please

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    seismic toss is not a tm nor move tutor in the 4th generation. ONly in emerald and firered/leafgreen is it available.

MasterZman

The Shadow...
    Years
    Who is DPbox um DPbox?

Yeah i need some help with this info please Jak can you help me?
    Who is he cause they said he was a pixalated box hes not missingno right?(I'm sure he is not?)

Yeah i need some help with this info please Jak can you help me?
    Who is he cause they said he was a pixalated box hes not missingno right?(I'm sure he is not?)
    Erm maby he is a MissingNo wannabe?

Last edited:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    I am in want of a Thunderstone. I have this Pikachu, and her defense is basically the suck, so I want her to be a Raichu. Where can I find one in Diamond/Pearl? I thought that I could buy it at that Super Mart place, like in pervious games, but no go. D:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    For reals? Wow. O: You're one lucky PokeMaster XD I did try the underground, but it's pretty hit-or-miss with that. XD So I was hoping someone could tell me where to find one through the actual game. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    For reals? Wow. O: You're one lucky PokeMaster XD I did try the underground, but it's pretty hit-or-miss with that. XD So I was hoping someone could tell me where to find one through the actual game. :3

I think there's one hidden on the ground in Sunyshore City, by that Munchlax-shaped rock. Try using the Itemfinder Pokétch app. there.

Incidentally, Raichu isn't that much better Defensively. It's still somewhat frail :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back