• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ty, but i know that, im just wondering can i put in a sneasel that will get on with ditto so it will breed quicker (IV breeding pains) or is it just sneasel

also, do i need to put a jolly sneasel and a jolly ditto w/everstone to get a higher chance of getting a jolly sneas, or does just the ditto have to be jolly?

Years
  • I have a question about legit Shaymin. I have just been looking at the evets list on here and thought I'd check my event Pokemon. Has there only been the one Shanymin Event that's on there ?? Or am I missing somewhere where it says another ?? It's just I have a Shaymin with a different OT but I got it from a very very reliable person on here and I find it really hard to believe it's not legit.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • ty, but i know that, im just wondering can i put in a sneasel that will get on with ditto so it will breed quicker (IV breeding pains) or is it just sneasel

also, do i need to put a jolly sneasel and a jolly ditto w/everstone to get a higher chance of getting a jolly sneas, or does just the ditto have to be jolly?

The time it takes a Pokemon to produce an egg is random. Ditto + Sneasel or Sneasel + Sneasel doesn't change the time for an egg.

According to Bulbapedia, a Ditto or a Female Pokemon holding the Everstone will have a 50% chance of the egg having the same nature.

EDIT: @Tigger:
    I have a question about legit Shaymin. I have just been looking at the evets list on here and thought I'd check my event Pokemon. Has there only been the one Shanymin Event that's on there ?? Or am I missing somewhere where it says another ?? It's just I have a Shaymin with a different OT but I got it from a very very reliable person on here and I find it really hard to believe it's not legit.

I'm afraid there has only been one Shaymin event to date, the 11th movie. So if it has a different OT, it is hacked. Perhaps they thought it was legit too.

Years
  • :( But that's just terrible :( Thats my favourite Pokemon ever. I doubt he thought it was legit, his whole entire trade is built on his events, he is like a master of them. He obviously thought I was stupid or something. Thanks for clearing it up though, even though my heart is now broken. But thanks though xx

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2013
    hello i need some1 to check my shiny movie shaymin and my 2 shiny alamos dakrais
    please pm me if you could help me

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I remember that the ALAMOS Darkrai do change values when you soft reset, etc. A lot of people were soft-reseting for good natures / IVs, and for that reason it is quite likely that an ALAMOS Darkrai can in fact be shiny.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • How can I get a Cranidos and how can I dig something in the Sinnoh Underground? Please help me, I´m really stupid with these things because I have just started my game out yesterday... :)

True Justice

Years
  • How can I get a Cranidos and how can I dig something in the Sinnoh Underground? Please help me, I´m really stupid with these things because I have just started my game out yesterday... :)

To dig in the underground. Look on the top screen when you first enter. Look for some shining yellow things that flash repeatedly. When your in an area near them, click your DS screen and you should see some lights bright up against the mine walls. This indicates that you can dig there. Simply go up to the wall and press A to begin digging.

If you have Diamond version, you have to dig up the skull fossil from the underground. Then take it to the Mining Museum in Oreburgh and they will revive it in a matter of seconds. However, if you have Pearl, you cannot obtain it.

True Justice

Years
  • Where do I access the 2nd slot on DS? How do I do that?

Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

See the picture here? This is a view from the bottom of a DS. That is where you insert the game.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Sory, but I didn't buy the DS, I have it on my computer. :\

Begone hacker and take thyne illegal content with you!

aka...

Since you cannot access a second game, you cannot import. Go pay nintendo for a proper game and DS, and reap the full benefits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back