• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    They both actually raise the move by 20%.

However, I prefer the more general items like Muscle Band and Wise glasses because they affect all moves although they only raise the power by their affected moves by 10%. Even better (and probably more suggested) would be to use the Life Orb since that affects all moves with a boost of 30% at the cost of 10% HP each time it is used. If losing HP sounds unappealing, then use the Choice Band or Choice specs. They raise the power of the move used by 50% only at the cost of move freedom. Any of these items listed do much better than the type boosting items.

In short:
    Type boosting items = Bad (with few exceptions)
    Others = Better.

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    Pokemon Cloning

So i have been trying to clone my pokes in diamond for sometime now and i just can't get it right. I have tried the 8th spin method and i have counted how many ticks and it always comes out different. What could I be doing wrong? Thx

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    For one, make certain that the only device connecting to your wireless internet is your DS. You might want to look over the FAQ for other tips.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    um can someone give me a link to all the honey tree pokemon and the % of how they will appear.

Also are there diffrent honey pokemon in each location

Years
    um can someone give me a link to all the honey tree pokemon and the % of how they will appear.

Also are there diffrent honey pokemon in each location

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Honey_tree

Is there any way to tell or check whether a pokémon recieved in a trade is EV trained or not?

Give it the berries that increase happiness but reduce base stats. (Pomeg, Kelpsy, Tamato, etc). If it says that that the stat did drop, there were EVs there. If it didn't, then there weren't EVs in that stat. These berries take away 10 EVs from the stat they say they'll affect. (Pomeg takes 10 HP EVs away.) That's the closest thing to checking how much EVs a traded Pokemon has.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Is it possible to catch a perfect 31 IV pokemon in the wild. I dont care about the odds, I just want to kow if its possible.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Are you sure, I heard it could only be done by breeding but Im not sure if its true.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    It is definitely possible, but extremely unlikely. Breeding makes it a little easier by passing down half of the IVs, but you still have the low chance of getting high IVs in the other 3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back