• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did any male Poke fans play as the girl in D/P/Plat?

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I picked Lucas at first until i noticed his hat, so then i restarted and picked Dawn.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I started as the guy in all of them until my 20(ish) restart of Emerald, but then restarted again as Brendan after the E4. I was tempted in Platinum but caved and went as Lucas. After I get my DSi and somehow trade my 500 odd pokes to Platinum I'm restarting Diamond as Dawn though.

Cid

Years
    I don't really care much about it. I remember choosing a girl in my 2nd Pokemon Diamond game, and it didn't change much.

I'm really more concerned about the Pokemon and the game rather than the trainer's looks and/or gender.

NatureKeeper

I used Dawn. She was in the anime. :) and this will make a storyline problem. Johanna is Dawn's mother not Lucas's mother.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Playing as a girl in pokemon when you are a boy is just gay (no offence to gay people)

Not really. I can think of many things that are more gay than that. :x

I used Dawn. She was in the anime. :) and this will make a storyline problem. Johanna is Dawn's mother not Lucas's mother.

Games don't follow the anime storyline, if you haven't noticed already.

Now, to stay on-topic.. well, I don't really care. I just pick whatever one I felt like at the moment; I've done that ever since they decided to give you a decision (Crystal, I think). ;3

Back