• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

did any of you lose you game file when the updated?

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
Years
  • I lost everything I was at level 17. Now I'm starting over. Dunno how much i'll be playing now. It really hurt. I was just wondering if anyone is dealing with this issue.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Nope mine is fine! I would suggest writing a support ticket to Niantic because there's no way that this kind of thing would be allowed to just pass without any resolution - especially if you've spent any money on the game.

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • I went to their troubleshooting page. followed the directions of restoring my previous save file. but unfortunately the new game save i created inadvertently just keeps reloading. I guess I'll just go buy the new Monster Hunter game. :/

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I went to their troubleshooting page. followed the directions of restoring my previous save file. but unfortunately the new game save i created inadvertently just keeps reloading. I guess I'll just go buy the new Monster Hunter game. :/
    Aww, that's awful. ]: I'm sorry, mate.

My game did this one time before though; I was super bummed. I logged out a few times, still nothing, gave up, then I went to log in at a later time and it was magically just fixed. Not saying that's what's going to happen for you, but maybe it's just a momentary miscommunication with the server pulling your account info?

Hope it comes back!

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • For now i deleted Pokemon Go. I'm not about to start over. I'll reinstall it in a couple of days. If it works I'll be more of a casual player. If not oh well...

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Mine was acting funny when I updated it, but my game file did download. I'm sorry that you lost your game :(

Years
  • Holy shit, man! No, that did not happen! I feel so bad for you! I hope you won't let it stop you from playing in the long run, but I would be so frustrated I would need a break as well.

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • Sucks, I'm still at lvl 2. I've decided to go through it all over again. But this time no hurry. I'll be a casual player.

Back