• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did I "shock" you?

Pikachu_

Running and shocking.
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    Hi,I'm Pikachu.I like apples,fruit,and grapes.But,anyway,read my signature.

Pikachu_

Running and shocking.
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    Hey... watch the merchidise... *Shocks Purin* Oh,sorry.

Pikachu_

Running and shocking.
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    I sure hope you people have good lives.I've had lots of sorrow these days. :sleeping: *Sigh* Death of family...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I know how you feel, my grandfather died recently. I hope the best for you, and welcome to the Community. Most of us don't bite.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    What a real downer...death in family...well, I hope you enjoy yerself on PC

I cant believe PC has been up for over 2 years with over 2000 members and this is the first one to name themselves PIKACHU! HA!

BOO ya!

Corsola

Colorful Coral
    Years
    yay!! another person with a pokemon username :D!!! we should make a club with pokemon usernamed members O_O! lol.. anyways :D welcome :DD~!

Professor Hojo

Mad Scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 16, 2004
    welcome and have fun! I'm so sorry for your loss, I lost my 19 yr old brother 2 years ago, suicide :disappoin

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Welcome to PC, and I'm sorry the death in your family, that's gotta be depressing...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Pikachu said:
    I sure hope you people have good lives.I've had lots of sorrow these days. :sleeping: *Sigh* Death of family...
    Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, I lost my best friend too. But keep your chin up, your family members wouldn't be happy if you were sad all the time ^__^ Anyways, welcome to PC, dude.

*dies*

Back