• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Did Isshu exist in RBY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Well, let's take a look.

Did Isshu exist in RBY?

Did Isshu exist in RBY?

Where did the truck in RBY come from? Does the SS Anne make an appearance in Isshu because the truck is there? That could very well be. Maybe Kanto and Isshu have a very close relationship.

What are your ideas of a truck from Isshu being in Kanto? (Oh, and here's a spoiler)

Spoiler:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    It's a truck.

Neither truck looks at all like the other. They're completely different. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TRUCKS.

The moving truck from RSE looks more like this Isshu truck than the SS. Anne one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Are you seriously trying to find a connection from background sprites?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The infamous SS Anne truck was nothing more than a poorly hidden piece of unused scenery. any correlation between it and the trucks in Huin City are entirely coincidental. :P

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    :o thats interesting... but i highly doubt that it would bring us to kanto :P but that would be great ^^

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    wait there was a trunk in R/B/Y :S were was it located?

It was located off-screen in the S.S. Anne area. In order to view it, the only way without cheating or using glitches is to trade a Pokemon with the move Cut into the game before you obtain the HM Cut; that way, you can continue the game until you get Surf, which you need to view the truck. Go back to the S.S. Anne area, Surf to your right, and it'll be on the strip of land at the top. Nothing special about it though... other than being the focus of various conspiracies almost always involving Mew :P

Speaking of conspiracies... *looks at thread*

Years
    It was located off-screen in the S.S. Anne area. In order to view it, the only way without cheating or using glitches is to trade a Pokemon with the move Cut into the game before you obtain the HM Cut; that way, you can continue the game until you get Surf, which you need to view the truck. Go back to the S.S. Anne area, Surf to your right, and it'll be on the strip of land at the top. Nothing special about it though... other than being the focus of various conspiracies almost always involving Mew :P

Speaking of conspiracies... *looks at thread*

There is an easier way to do it than that, you have to save the game and reload it outside the ss anne then use surf and you will swim right into the area.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I have never really thought much about that/those trucks, great observation but I strongly think that it may just be a concidenece. Who knows, you may be right.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Probably just a coincidence, but holy bejesus the truck in Isshu is gi-freakin'-gantic! Look at it in comparison to the character-- it's like a Wailord. And your character is even closer to the camera view!

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I love how 3-D that truck is. ^.^ But I don't think it could be the same as the one in R/B/Y; it's in a different position than the one in the B/W screenie.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    This topic is lulzy. But there is an exponentially small chance that Isshu was in RBY, or that the SS Anne truck is connected to B/W, unless someone extremely lulzily cool had an idea to use the truck to make a load of people buy B/W.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'd merge this with the Isshu region discussion thread, but... I don't really think this thread can sprout a big discussion, specially looking at the recent posts :\

The idea is waaaaay too far-fetched, so there isn't much to say, really D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back