• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Did you choose the same starter in Black/White 2?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i mean i replayed them both enough and used all the starters and wasn't super impressed, but ultimately i did go with oshawott on my first playthrough for both white and then black 2. idk it just. He

Years
I like to mix it up and choose different starters every time, I chose Snivy on my current black run so when I do my next B2W2 run I'll use a different one

Years
I was lucky and had all 3 starters on first playthrough of Black, so when I played Black 2 I decided to switch things up and not use any. In the end, my main 3 mons were Lucario, Chandelure and Zoroark. It was pretty fun, though I think Lucario steamrolls Black 2, sadly.

Back