• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you ever believe in Santa?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    OK, when the bloody waffles would I believe that a fat man dressed in red manufactures iPhones and Video Games and TVs in a factory with elves without facing lawsuits and then giving billions presents to billions of children in a matter of 24 hours with a 10" sack?...

Until I was 11 :P

I should have known when I was 10 and Santa didn't eat the smores next to the Oreos though.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I believed in the jolly, old man until I was around six years old. Growing up with two siblings much older than him, poor little Larry was taunted for having a belief in Santa beginning at the ripe old age of four. Children can be so cruel. >>

Not wishing to be taunted anymore, little Larry decided to go looking for Christmas presents around the house. Sure enough, he found all the proof he needed under the bed of his parents. Oh, how he wanted to play with that Nintendo 64 right then and there. o3o

It wasn't really too sad of a moment, and heck, I even learned a life-lesson out of it. To this day, I never go looking for hidden presents around the house. You just spoil the excitement of the actual holiday.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Yeah I did, till I was about 12. I figured it out when some of my presents that said 'From Santa' were written in my mom's handwriting. It was more hilarious than disappointing, to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    No, I saw my mom put santa's present (lego pirate ship) in the cart i was in at target when i was younger, GG Santa and GG Lying christianity religion i thought to myself

or something of the liking

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Nope. Found out when I was nine but I didn't admit that I knew until I was eleven. XD

I don't see the point in pretending a fictional character is real. To me, it's like saying Tinkerbell came to my house and danced with me. My parents still put "From Santa" on the Christmas presents though, lul. :l
    Mine still do too. :P

I used to believe in Santa until I was like 5. Then I saw my parents bringing down gifts and they saw me. So they were like D: and I was like :D

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I used to believe him too.But i found out that it was really my mother who bought my gift.I Asked for a Beyblade (Haha),And a week before christmas my mom told me that she was going to a friend of her's, But actually she went shopping for my gift xD.I Found it on our Car's compartment. Hahaha

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    My parents also told it to me straight. I was an intelligent kid for my age (or so I was told) so my parents prefered me knowing the truth.

Back