• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get Yellow Forest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    It's still on in Europe (But I/we had to wait on our stock of HG/SS, thank you so much whoever assembled those)
    I already cought a bunch of Pika's on both my pokéwalkers, I'll check out what moves they got soon.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • I did. Now to just leave my pokewalker with my mum in the morning when she leaves for work and that step count should be pretty high. Then I can get off my ass and go do some walking. c:

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • Yes, I did, but I haven't been outside or anything much lately, so I've yet to get the special Pikachus... :c

On top of that, I'm on Spring Break, so I won't be doing much anyway.

AND there's pollen all over the place and I have asthma... So I doubt I'll be getting a Surfing Pikachu anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Nope.Hard luck.

I've done over 30,000 steps since I got SoulSilver.

Only thing is, it resets at midnight, so the only time I've even got to Group B, I'd given up on Pikachus and I got a Ponyta

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I made a robot which raises the step count for me, and I've well over 10,000 steps, but oddly enough I can't get a Pikachu higher than Group B with the Dowsing Machine.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • i think it depends on what kind of gender comes from the egg it leaves. if its a male then yes it should have the move but if it is a girl, the girl will inherit from the dad. well at least i think, not the best at science. correct me if im wrong plz. anyways yes i did get yellow forest but does anyone know when the next mystery gift will be available? im waiting for nintendo to release one and is their some kind of website where they update that kind of stuff? please and thank you (:

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • The way Volt Tackle is passed down has nothing to do with the gender. As long as one of the parents is holding a Light Ball, it WILL be passed down regardless of the gender. Now, if it's a preexisting attack, then I have no idea.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I made this little device out of k'nex that makes the walker go up in steps, but the k'nex motor is rather annoying (as it makes a lot of noise) and it's batteries are low atm.
    But yeah, it's annoying it resets at midnight.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Yup I got the yellow forest, but sadly I lost my pokewalker, I have to wait until next week until I can get it back :[

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    Urgh, I have 3 flying pikachus... and one volt tackle. I hope you guys know that the pokewalker pokemon are fixed, meaning the gender of the volt tackle pikachu will always be the same, so will the moves. The only thing that changes is basically nature.

I have yet to catch a surfing one :(

I am wondering, once the event is over, can we still enter yellow forest?

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • Yes we can still enter the yellow forest we will always have that option but what i really need to know is whats the next pokemon event and when is it going to occur. Please answer and state where you found it.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • As great as this thread may be, we have a thread on the Yellow Forest event over here, please use that to discuss the Yellow Forest event and the Flying/Surfing Pikachu. For those who are also interested in knowing how to get the event, the first post gives great directions on how to do it.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back