• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Wasn't a fan of "Hell-O", the first episode back. But I enjoyed the Madonna episode more. It was pretty good, but I found the Like a Virgin scene to be extremely awkward.

Still... glad Rachel didn't lose her virginity. :(

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    So, last night's episode, who else loved it? I liked the focus on Mercedes a lot, plus the storyline with Kurt and Finn was completely awkward, understandable, and hilarious =3 Plus, it had Kristin Chenowith, therefore it was automatically good ^___^

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    the creator said that kurt will be getting a boyfriend next series , i can't wait ! ^____^ <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i thought it was funny about the dumb blonde said she thinks her cat is reading her diary. i also felt bad for kurt. i didnt like the songs this week. and dumb racheal thinks jesse isnt working for vocal adrinaline anymore how stupid. another problem for regionals.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I <3 Brittney and her stupidity, so much xD

But yeah, I'm not so convinced Jesse is playing for the New Directions exclusively...that would just kill some easy drama to play upon. But I personally loved the songs this week. I loved the duets between Kristin Chenowith and Matt Morrison, especially One Less Bell to Answer/A House Is Not a Home, and Fire was pretty good too. I loved Kurt's rendition of A House Is Not a Home as well, I think he sang it beautifully. And Amber Riley singing Beautiful was not only nostalgic to my 90s childhood, but it was heartwarming.

Idk, I just loved it (God, I'm such a fan boy =X)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I love Glee. ♥

I must admit I haven't been enjoying the newer episodes as much, but they're still fun. I need to rewatch the first half of the first season to refresh my memory on it and maybe even pick out a favourite episode. None really come to mind right now--oh, wait. It's gotta be the episode where Terri becomes the school nurse and gets all the kids high on anti-drowsiness medication or whatever. xD; I remember it fondly 'cause it was the first episode I watched with my friend and his introduction to Glee and the whole way through he was just like "OMG WHY IS EVERYONE SO CRAZY??" and it was awesome, haha!

I haven't seen last night's episode yet (hockey's on pretty much every night so I doubt I'll get to watch it when it's actually on until playoffs are over 'cause dad claims the tv >:|) but I have it recorded and shall watch it when I get home from work today~ :D

edit: Oh, that reminds me. The other day as my dad and I were on our way home from work, the radio station he listens to (it plays older hits from the 60s-80s) had this daily thing where they play 3 songs in a row and you have to guess the connection between them. I didn't call in but I should have! First song on was Don't Stop Believin', then Somebody to Love, and finally, You Can't Always Get What You Want. It was partway through the second song and me being surprised to know the lyrics to two songs in a row on his station that I realized I probably knew the connection. And sure enough, the guy who called in got it--they were playing songs that had all been covered o Glee! I thought it was neat that they paid attention to that stuff 'cause it's not exactly a "recent hits" station or anything. :>

Last edited:

Garland

Rouge troll.
    Years
    i thought it was funny about the dumb blonde said she thinks her cat is reading her diary. i also felt bad for kurt. i didnt like the songs this week. and dumb racheal thinks jesse isnt working for vocal adrinaline anymore how stupid. another problem for regionals.

WRONG. Because Jesse joined the William McKinley Glee Club, it means that when the Vocal Adrenaline coach saw him kissing Rachel it was a coincidence (a surprising one for her, too!) rather than a tactical visit.

I'm in love with Kurt D:

Cherrim

Years
    idk, I'm still expecting him to get pulled back to Vocal Adrenaline before the end of the season. I think he's kind of in love with Rachel (hence his storm out of the room when she was "cheating" on him in the music video in this week's ep) but has ties first and foremost to his old school. It's the far superior Glee Club (technically) and I know that type--the vocal diva? Yeah, they won't let something like a relationship get in the way of their career. Isn't he a senior? :( I can almost guarantee he wants nothing more than to win competitions to beef up his portfolio if/when he's applying to music schools. And being in an inferior (to him) glee club would not be good. D:

I thought when the VA coach saw him and Rachel kissing that it seemed quite clear that she was pulling the strings behind it. :s I should rewatch the episode, though. Maybe I'll see it a different way.

Garland

Rouge troll.
    Years
    idk, I'm still expecting him to get pulled back to Vocal Adrenaline before the end of the season. I think he's kind of in love with Rachel (hence his storm out of the room when she was "cheating" on him in the music video in this week's ep) but has ties first and foremost to his old school. It's the far superior Glee Club (technically) and I know that type--the vocal diva? Yeah, they won't let something like a relationship get in the way of their career. Isn't he a senior? :( I can almost guarantee he wants nothing more than to win competitions to beef up his portfolio if/when he's applying to music schools. And being in an inferior (to him) glee club would not be good. D:

I thought when the VA coach saw him and Rachel kissing that it seemed quite clear that she was pulling the strings behind it. :s I should rewatch the episode, though. Maybe I'll see it a different way.

I thought the same, but looking back I think that it may have been a coincidence, purely for the reason that Jesse is the the WMK Glee Club.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    The fact that it was technically all legitimate is what really threw me off. I'm still not sure if it's just a hoax to spy on the New Directions, or Jesse is really there for good.

And speaking of which, I have this nagging feeling Jesse is going to transfer back over to Vocal Adrenaline after the other night's episode: He was totally heartbroken, and he might want to try to get away from Rachel and back over to VA. I'm not sure, but I guess we'll have to wait and see!

And speaking of the other night's episode, Total Eclipse of the Heart = <3. Just saying.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I definitely agree with you on that one, and she did it intentionally for her reputation...too bad THAT didn't work out!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Omg not only was it hilarious, it was quite ridiculous too. He was so comfortable by himself that I don't think anyone of the characters even believed it. But still, I love The Boy is Mine, where Mercedes and Santana had a duet. It was quite great <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i thought it was very funny when sue talked to kurt. "i checked out of this conversation a minute ago." lol typical sue

Cherrim

Years
    My favourite part was where, for a split second, you think Sue is going to be a model teacher:

"The only person who is allowed to decide who you are is--"
    "Me, I know."
    "--is me."

XD;

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    My favourite part was where, for a split second, you think Sue is going to be a model teacher:

"The only person who is allowed to decide who you are is--"
    "Me, I know."
    "--is me."

XD;

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I freaking love Sue <3 She is easily the best character comedy-wise on that show. Cory Monteith clearly is the best by no contest in all freaking aspects.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Glee.
    Why didn't I find this thread at all before? That disappoints me. I've gotta pirate download the newest episode later (the one with Neil Patrick Harris) and yeah.

Also I found this, which looks absolutely fantastic.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    @Alternative: (Lemme quote Sims fast) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyways =3 Two words: Safety Dance. Holy crap, Kevin McHale can MOVE

Back