• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you leave your refrigiator running? Well you better go turn it off! (ROFLSTOMP!)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Once, two of my friends and I prank called one of my ex-boyfriends and made him think that we were actually someone he knew. My friend said a random name that came into her head, and the name was Erica. After a few minutes of trying to figure out who Erica was, he was like "OHHH ARE YOU CAROLYN'S FRIEND?" and my friend was just like... "yeahhhh, baby". Me and my other friend were laughing hysterically in the background, and he was all "Is that Carolyn laughing at me?"

ANNNND THEN he was like "So, when are we going to go in the hot tub together again and get it on?" and we asked when it was that we did that, and he said a "a few months ago" :x And later he said he had a girlfriend, so he was pretty much trying to hook up with "Erica" even though he was supposed to be committed to someone.

Of course, a few weeks later my friend decided to be all "Hey, how's Erica? When are we going in the hot tub with her? ;)" and he FINALLY clued in. He was a bit mad though. :x

One of the best prank calls we've ever made. ♥

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I got one prank call to tell about but before that i got to say screwing with the telemarketers is damn fun. Its 8 in the morn. They call. I pick up(as i sleep with the house phone next to me after being on it till 3 in the morn) I answer hello i a gurgled disorientated way. They go yes may you be interested in a survey. I am going along with it. So they go 1st question. Are you at all upset at us for calling this early? I go no not at all i mean sure you woke me up after 5 hours of sleep so nah not at all in a sarcastic way. Ok then 2cd question.Your favorite website? I go www.leavemethehellalone.com. He goes hmm interesting answer. Wow what an idiiot. Now 3rd question. What is your adress? I go 123 suck my swartchenger(kudos to those who know the movie reference). he is like aha and where is...hey wait! You ruined my time to get me mad didnt you! I was all really now. I thought you needed a brain to do this job and closed it on him. Best moment ever.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    I once rang up a dating agency and asked for women with land as i had a tractor
    Helas my plan went awry because there acually was someone like that

so i resorted to playing with soundboards

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    (Phone rings)
    Friend's mum: Hello?
    Me: Hello?
    Me: Hello?
    Me: Hello? Can we speak to Emil?

(Phone Rings)
    Victim: Hello?
    Me: You have won a free promotional offer from Valley Windworks! You will be redirected to the main office to claim your prize! Press 1 to continue!
    (Victim presses button. My friend begins talking in an Indian accent.)
    Friend: Hello, would you like to join Valley Windworks Power Services and get one month free?
    Victim: No.
    Friend: OK, you are being redirected...

It goes back and forth until he finally hangs up.

(Phone Rings.)
    Librarian: Hello, Waverly Hills Library Su--
    Friend: AAAAAAAHHHH!
    (Hangs up phone)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Dude i now remember my prank call that i forgot to post XD[agelimit]Those who can open it at the right age!
    Spoiler:
    [/agelimit]

And thats in there cause its epic with some humor not for kiddies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Wow, that's.... not funny at all.
    Hah, the funny thing is I knew you'd post something like that. D:

I've actually never been apart of a prank call. I guess I just don't find it... er, funny? I dunno. *shrugs*

Back