• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

did you meet up with someone from pokecommunity

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Nope. No one would want to come to Pennsylvania. And, my parents would flip if I said I was meeting a person I met online XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I never met one of my contacts, but I would like to meet any of them, they all seem nice. ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Not as far as I know, but I wouldn't be opposed to meeting up with certain members for an afternoon of hilarity. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm too afraid to initiate conversation with any of these internet pplz, let alone real live human beings...I don't think meet-ups will be happening anytime ever for me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I'm a little afraid to meet anyone of the internet..
    And no one of my friends from PC lives near me. =<

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I was nearly gonna meet up with Vendak at some Spitfire day but I had work :<
    I've met Oolong (albeit I don't think he's ever posted) and Seanius (albeit he was last active in 05/06) but that's because I was irl friends with them before they joined PC.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • Not yet!

But I've always thought it'd be neat if we did a meet up of all the Scottish PC members. There's a supprising number of them!

So yeah, something I'd like to do at some point, perhaps.

Last edited:

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
  • I never have considering im new, but i dont think anyone is from indiana anyway :P

it would be nice to meet a couple people if there were XD

Psittaciformes

~♫♪۞۩☺☻~
    Years
  • I've never met with anybody on PC, and I don't plan to. I can barely strike up or hold onto a conversation on the internet, so it would just be awkward with a real live human-being. I don't know if anybody live close by me, and even if I did accidentally meet someone from PC, I probably wouldn't recognize them unless I recognize them from the 'Pictures of You' thread. I don't want anybody seeing my ugly face either.

Back