• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae Upon Us OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I will post likely today. I just had surgery for wisdom teeth so I am little "out of it". Numbness+pain+blood+swelling= lack of motivation.

Years
    Playing as Luigi in Galaxy is a pain on some of the later levels. The little git can't stop properly <_< Still great fun though :O Good luck. Oh ya, watch out as he loses Air when he spins underwater IIRC which makes those levels a lot harder/slower than they were with Mario.

Welcome back Pan-B. Buck up dear fellow!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    As far as my next post is concerned, I am waiting till people react to the dick move by Raizel. His laughing spree was loud and long, so before i totally take the confuse ray to the next level I want some reactions lol.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I have 101 stars as Luigi so far. o: I'm gonna finish up getting all the Comet Stars that are still outstanding before going to whatever it is you do once the thinger's up and working again (you can tell I pay attention to the story XD). I didn't really notice that whilst playing in the water levels, tbh. o_o; Though I got really annoyed with the uh... I think it's the Deep Dark Zone? Where you have to go through the eight rings... Playing that earlier this week was a nightmare. But I prefer playing as Luigi. I like him better than Mario too. 8D Though... Baby Weegee on Mario Kart Wii = Win.

I'm playing so many games at the moment. XD; -headdesk-

Shen, I'll wait for you to post before I post. o:

Years
    I'm a Peach Biker myself. God knows why, but I actually have to stop playing as her in order to give my friends a chance to win. Which is fine. Her voice annoys me XD
    Mario > Luigi. IT'SA ME, MARIO! from 64 proves this. God I feel old when I remember those days.

EDIT: Where's Rotom anyhoo? She started the prank!

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Baby Weegee (vroom vroom!) in a Concerto works for me, occasionally I'll go Princess Daisy...

No way. D: Luigi > Mario. Because I say so. 8D Actually, my preference for Luigi comes from the Brawl matches I've played with my friends, and we've been in fits of hysterics over his attacks/ taunts/ voice. Plus he's pretty damn cool in Super Paper Mario.

And... I really don't know. o_o; Busy? D: Killed by my picture? D:

Years
    I've seen worse
    That sounded a lot more flattering in my head.

Speaking of which and looking at your RPs...
    Also, how dare you steal the name Zhan godflabbit! I was gonna use that for my first male RP character (as a corruption of Shen, cos I'm an arrogant ass).

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    XD! Have you ever been told that you've got a lot of charm Shen? D; -brandishes rolling pin-

Just kidding, I'm not that bothered, really. XD

Mwahaha. >:D Just call me Kiarra the Name Bandit. 8D Seriously though? I found it on a Chinese name site. It's actually his last name, 'cause he's Chinese. (No duh Kiarra >_>;) Anywho! -scuttles off to post- :3

Years
    Fun fact: The name "Shen" came to me in a dream when I was very young. I've been using it ever since. Three years ago I discovered that the name actually exists (similarly, usually as a last name). It is Chinese for "Soul". Creepy coincidence.

Years
    Well I try my best.
    God, it's weird looking at the RP thread without my name at the end without me typing something up to post.

EDIT: That guy in my head who tells me to hurt puppies says it's polite to say congratulations on 100 posts.

Last edited:
    Years
    Blizzards eh? This is why people should live in England where the weather is always set to "uncomfortable" without variation.
    In other news, I just figured out I could make Luce on SCIV. Cute.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Then again, we did get some pretty heavy snow back in February. Sure, wasn't exactly a blizzard, but there was enough snow on the road to prevent my parents from going to work, and my brother's school was closed for three days. o:

Whut's SCIV? o_o; -will Google it, so don't tell me- XD

Years
    Yeah well the Sahara Desert sometimes gets Rain. Also, three days? Sonofa... We only got one!
    Mind you, we were one of five schools in the UK open for a large part of the week. Gits.

SCIV is...
    Spoiler:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Yeah, I was pretty annoyed too, because I never got a snow day. D; Talking of things school related, I need to go help my brother with his homework. D: And I'm supposed to be on a gap year, taking a break from the educational system! D:<

Years
    No snow day at all? Ouch...
    Tell your brother to do it himself! XD I never got help from MY sister. Granted she's 5, but that's no excuse.
    In any case, Samurai : If a member of an RP is away but isn't dropping out, the RP master should control her actions when necessary. For the most part, it's best to glaze over things with her. Alternatively you could make up some story that one of her Pokemon are sick or that she needs to sort out the many Pokemon she has so she has to stay behind for a while.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    we got two snow days, then the snow all melted away. Colorado is like that.

Snowing on you one day, then tomorrow it's 99 degrees in the shade.

Oh ell, I hate blizzards.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Eh, I did, but like, ten minutes later my dad came into my room and was like: "He's stuck again, and I don't know anything about geography compared to you."

-took Geography as one of my A Levels- D;

Anyway, I just gave up and helped the kid... He was grateful, which is more than he usually is when I help him. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back