• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae Upon Us OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Ay, if you want my input...

OK. There was this one RP called "The Second Coming". It was a Pokemon Roleplay. Now, the members were at first somewhat n00bish, but the RP grew to be the longest one (post-wise) as I've seen. It started back in August, and I continued watching it grow and grow and grow. Keep in mind "Fia" did not come into existence as an account until February 09, since I didn't feel like getting an account. So I've been around for a while, and, well...

I can see this becoming the next "Second Coming", only with more people still around, and longer and better posts. So yeah. Plus, if posts are really short... I'm not gonna put anyone in the spotlight, but there are a few members who don't even meet the paragraph limit. Even if you add an extra line for someone to count, it doesn't count. Those people will get infracted and if it continues, the RP will be shut down, most likely.

Just saying.

Years
    Grammar and spelling is something that needs to be worked on. I seriously reccomend using a Word Processor (like Microsoft Word or Open Office) to type up your posts. It doesn't take much longer really.
    You've offended nobody. Well you hadn't. Now you have because you think we're stupid enough to be offended >: O

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    I am cool with adding a year to your character. lol Happy B-Day Fenton!

As for grammer, and paragraph length, let's keep an eye on that.

X-Files, I don't mean to point you out, but you are the one who puts up the shorter posts. Can we be a bit more detailed?

And I'll watch my one sentence paragraphs...

SamuraiMaster

Years
    I was actually pondering the possibility of Kyogre appearing while we are off to Fallabor.

It is a possibility considering Kyogre was just in Slateport and the boat ride is about 3 hours.

Years
    Not too sure having one of the Legends pop up so soon is a good idea really.
    Unless...
    The Irae group know the trainers exist, so maybe they'll attack but get interrupted by Kyogre? Could drop us off at Slateport where we can witness the devestation. Plus it's a simpler journey from Slateport. Unless something will happen in Rustboro?
    I like this. A lot of possibilities.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Mm... If Raizel wakes up, no doubt Fia will play tricks on him (and maybe Fenton) without Zora's permission. After all, she IS by herself, though Zora can still occasionally watch her.

And, with a couple Dragon Dances out of Chiru, Zora will probably be arriving in Fallarbor Town within two hours before the boat makes it to Slateport. Most likely, anyways. I want Fia to have her own side story thing XD

SamuraiMaster

Years
    I had to laugh at that.

And I like where these posts are going.

X-Files, you should post a bit more now man. :)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Fenton's just had another explosion. D: Nothing new there. XD

It would be funny if something attacked the boat, and she fell in the water and almost drowned. 8D Though maybe that's just me. XD

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Nice explosion.

Actually laughed pretty dang hard at it, that's a good thing.

But yeah...heheheheheh...

*leaves to go type*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back