• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Different events based on player's gender?

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
Years
  • How to make the same NPC speak and act differently depending on the player's gender?
    For example, when the player tries to enter a building when he/she encounters a guard, if the player is male, the guard says "I have to check you", and walks around the player as if bodychecking. If the player is female, the guard will otherwise say "OK, you can go", and step aside.

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • You will have to just use a command in script...
    Checkgender... in xse you can see details about this command...
    And then create conditions for both the cases and set events for them accordingly... :)

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
    Years
  • I noticed in Spanish sun and moon (demo) text, there are a code that change the last letter on a word if the character is male or female .. I don't know if can be used for more than this and if it's available in another gens or outside Spanish game .. but if it's there possibility is portable to the english game XD
    (If you know how to in Platinum please help me there :v hahah )

Back