• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure! (IC)

Capi6

PokeFreak
    Years
    Sarah Lonoran- The Past

Kai laughed. "Well, I've been stuck with him for about...a year and a half now." Sarah stopped walking backwards and walked normally beside him. "Well...I don't like to talk about before then." He coughed and cleared his throat.
    "Oh. Sorry I asked." apoligized Sarah, now felling guilt.
    "Anyways, I was wandering around and he just...found me. There's no other way to explain it."
    "Yeah, that about sums it up." Veemon chimed in. "Hey, hey, do you guys think I can breath fire?"
    "I guess." said Sarah as she put both her hands behind her head. Lily jumped down and was beside Sarah, walking.
    "Veemon, you can't breath fire. You've tried. Multiple times." Kai laughed a bit, and so did Sarah and Lily. "Perhaps when you can digivolve." He smiled.
    "Yeah. I think you will." said Lily.
    "Anyways, what about you and Lily? What's your story?" asked Kai.
    "Well. Me and Lily have been together for about two years. I found her digiegg in a tree. Weird place, huh?" said Sarah as she put her arms to her side again. "I got her digiegg down and took it home without my parents knowing. I waited two weeks until she hatched. I raised her and named her Lily then. So that's that." finished Sarah as she saw Lily fixing her white scarf. "The scarf is something I gave her for Christmas. She never took if off since then." Sarah looked up ahead and saw a city in the distance.
    "I see something!" exclaimed Lily as she jumped on Sarah's head to get a better view.
    "It's File City! Come on Kai, Veemon!" yelled Sarah as she ran towards the city in the distance. She looked back once in awhile to see if Kai and Veemon where right behind her.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Kaido Sozuki
    File City
    "Well. Me and Lily have been together for about two years. I found her digiegg in a tree. Weird place, huh?" said Sarah. Kai nodded...rather strange. "I got her digiegg down and took it home without my parents knowing. I waited two weeks until she hatched. I raised her and named her Lily then. So that's that." finished Sarah. Kai laughed a bit as Lily fixed her scarf "The scarf issomething I gave her for Christmas. She never took if off since then." Kai couldn't help but smile.

"I see something!" exclaimed Lily as she jumped on Sarah's head to get a better view.

"It's File City! Come on Kai, Veemon!" yelled Sarah as she sprinted towards the city.

Kai looked to Veemon. "She'll be a handful." He laughed and the pair started to sprint after their female companions. "Wait for us! We're not as fast as we look!"

Veemon hmmphed and looked to the human beside him. "YOU aren't as fast as you look!" And pulled ahead of Kai, going full speed. Soon enough he had caught up with Sarah and Lily.

"Nope! I'm not gonna lose!" Kai put the metal to the metal, finally catching up with the other three. "Ha!" He was tired, but there was no way that he was going to admit that to Veemon, especially with a pretty girl nearby. "I didn't even break a sweat!" Soon enough the group reached the city. Kai and Veemon slowed down. "So...this is File City." He looked to the two girls. "Pretty tall, huh?" Kai began to scan their surroundings. "So where do you think this Tai is?"​

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Elsey Hale

Elsey continued to skip across the grass until the grass turned to gentle stone. She had managed to avoid contact with anyone, or anything up until she stepped foot into the city. Her jaw dropped, "th-there's so many."

She started to walk, pausing every now and then to let one the digimon walk past her. "They're kind of cute though," she whispered to herself, as she cuddled one of the smaller critters as they walked past. The awe of the city was enough to distract Elsey as she quickly got lost in the city. It wasn't like her small town back home, buildings here were lined up, creating small alley ways, and signs were stacked on top of more signs.

Remember why she was here in the first place, she opened her mouth, "creepy stalker dude? Where are you!?," she screamed.

Capi6

PokeFreak
    Years
    Sarah Lonoran

"So...this is File City" said Kai. Sarah took in a deep breath and let it out.
    "I guess so." she said and looked around. "Wow." was all she managed at the surroundings.
    "Pretty tall, huh?" asked Kai and Sarah looked at him. "So, where do you think this Tai is?" Sarah was about to answer when her digivice went off. She got it out of her backpocket and looked at it. A dot appeared on the screen.
    "I guess we have this." she said as she showed Kai and then looked at it.
    "It says its a bit up ahead." Sarah put her digivice away and looked at Lily, who was beside her.
    "Lets go." Sarah walked fowards and then stopped and looked back as Lily jumped on her shoulders and then on her head.
    "Coming guys?" she asked as she looked at Kai and Veemon.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Kaido Sozuki
    Good Tai Hunting
    "I guess we have this." Kai watched as Sarah pulled her Digivice from her backpocket. "It says its a bit up ahead." Sarah put her digivice away and looked at Lily, who was beside her.
    "Lets go." Kai watched as she walked away, then turned back around. "Coming guys?"

Kai nodded, "Yeah! Wait up!" He jogged ahead and took his place behind Sarah. Kai couldn't help but laugh as Lily clambered around on Sarah. If Veemon did that, that would be rather irritating. "So we do." He removed the Digivice from his pocket. "Strange little thing, isn't it." He inspected the little device. "I only got mine earlier today..." He remembered the dark, dank rome he was in when the package arrived.

Veemon jogged up at that moment. "Kai! Kai! I think I know who we're looking for!"

"Well, so do I Veemon!"

"But I know where he is! I asked around and someone told me where he is!"

Kai sighed. "Lead on." He followed the blue digimon for a little bit before he turned back. "You coming ladies?"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Digimon Adventure
    Episode 1: Shou The Digidestined

Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - ????

Shou kept his back towards her as she spoke. She said that all beings had a good side to them, and though not everyone was good at showing it right away, it was without a doubt there... Or something along them lines. " Hmm ? " he thought aloud. It was possible that there could be evil Digimon lurking around in that world. But from what Dahlia had just told him, was it right to immediately judge them on it ? He would have to think on that some more to get an answer.

In the meantime however, he was beginning to notice that there was alot more to Dahlia than he had first thought. She was obviously a very kind person, not to many people would feel bad for defending themselves. " You're pretty cool Dahlia. " said Shou, as he turned around and walked up to her. Just as he was, his digivice had begun to glow.

" Huh ? " Shou said a bit surprised. Just as Dahlia had, Shou reached into his pocket and pulled out the small device. On its screen, displayed clearly, was a map of File City and the location of where Tai was. Shou let a small, kindly smile onto his lips. " Looks like we've found our host. How about we go introduce our selves ? " he asked her.

Before long the two had made it too the spot his Digivice had indicated. He held the small thing in his hand, looking at it every so often just to make sure they were going in the right direction. " Do you see anyone Dahlia ? " he asked. Looking above and over any Digimon that could be blocking other people. Then a scream had racked his ears and looked over to his side to see a noble woman yelling into the air. Shou stared at her for a moment. " Think we're looking for the same person. You wanna join us ? "

Capi6

PokeFreak
    Years
    Sarah the Lonoran

"Yeah! Wait up!" yelled Kai as he jogged over and was behind Sarah. Lily jumped on her shoulders and then her head. "So we do." Sarah got out her digivice and the dot was still there. "Strange little thing, isn't it." said Kai and Sarah looked at him. He inspected his digivice. "I got mine earlier today..." said Kai, sadly.
    "Lets continue the search." said Sarah as she put her digivice away and then Veemon came jogging up to them.
    "Kai! Kai! I think I know where he is!" exclaimed Veemon.
    "Well, so do I, Veemon." said Kai. Sarah turned to look at Kai and Veemon.
    "But I know where he is! I asked around and someone told me where he is!" exclaimed Veemon and got Lily's attention.
    "Really?!" she asked. Sarah walked beside Kai and he sighed.
    "Lead on." he said as he followed Veemon for a bit and then turned towards Sarah and Lily. "You coming, ladies?" he asked. Sarah grabbed Lily.
    "We're coming!" yelled Sarah as she jogged over to them and they followed Veemon in to the center of the town.
    "You sure this is it?" asked Lily, looking around. Sarah sees a boy with green coat and jeans and has a yellow t-rex like digimon beside him.
    "I'll go ask." said Sarah as she put Lily down beside Veemon and then ran over to the boy with green coat and jeans and with the yellow t-rex like digimon beside him.
    "Excuse me? Do you know where Tai Kamiya is?" asked Sarah.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    ((Assuming the "noble" woman was Elsey. If otherwise just let me know and I'll edit this :))

Elsey Hale

"Think we're looking for the same person, want to join us?," a voice asked, snapping Elsey out of her screaming fit. She blinked, casually looking at everything the teen had to offer. In her eyes, he wasn't exactly a tenner, or eight for that matter. The red hat failed to match his outfit, and it quite the eye sore.

Behind the boy, Elsey spotted a girl. She had black hair that danced in the gentle breeze. She had a sense of style that Elsey had never really seen before, but she looked adorable. Elsey looked at the boy who had spoken to her, "you, no. But you," she skipped to where the girl was standing, "you, I like."

Elsey's hands were quick to fiddling in the girls flowing hair, "my name's Elsey, and we should be BFF's," she squealed, trying to braid her new friends hair. It was then when she saw Lopmon. "And you have the most adorable plushy! Where did you get it?"

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
    Dahlia Serena
    Digimon Adventure! (IC)

"Hmm?"

Dahlia glanced at him.

"You're pretty cool Dahlia," Shou suddenly spoke out, making Dahlia blush once again. He turned towards her and walked, but stopped when his own digivice had glowed. He decided to follow and asked her if she wanted to introduce herself along with him. Nodding, she followed him through File City, hoping to find Tai. "Do you see anyone Dahlia?" he wondered. She stopped to look around, blocking the digimon from her view and everybody else. While doing so, they both heard a yell.. making them turn. "Think we're looking for the same person. You wanna join us?" Shou asked the girl who was in a screaming fit. She stopped and glanced at them, as if she was debating whether to respond or not.

"You, no. But you," the girl suddenly skipped to where the Dahlia was standing, "you, I like." Dahlia, shocked, looked around frantically as if the answer to the sudden odd behavior of this girl was in the crowd. When she started sliding her fingers through her hair, she blushed and let out a shy smile. "My name's Elsey, and we should be BFF's," she said happily. Dahlia didn't know what to say. Everything happened to fast.

"Oh um! I... err... I guess, yes-"

"And you have the most adorable plushy! Where did you get it?" she interrupted, making Dahlia look down. There was a Lopmon beside her, making her tense up. She didn't know the bunny was there... much less if it was her's. Of course it wasn't! Was it?

"Oh no no no! It isn't mine," she shyly responded, trying not to freak out. "I don't even know who it belongs too. I umm... don't remember having a plushie...," she tried to figure out what was going on.​

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Digimon Adventure
    Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - ????

Shou raised a dark brown brow towards the blonde girl as she looked him over, judging him right on the spot. While she examined him, Shou looked down towards his digivice again. It kept saying that they were right ontop of Tai's location. She had finally denied his invitation to join them but went on to say that she'd gladly join Dahlia.

Shou figured the girl had had her own reasons so didn't take offense. Instead he turned his back to the two busy girls and went back to trying to find Tai. " Girls are weird ? They immediately go to doing each others hair even though they don't know a thing about each other. " He turned towards the girls and grinned broadly at the two,first Elsey then back at Dahlia. " Looks like you two have become friends quick, Spectacular ! " he told them light-heartily before folding his arms behind his head.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Elsey Hale

Elsey tilted her head, "... don't remember having a plushy," her friend said. Elsey was oblivious to how the girl was reacting to her playing with her hair, and to the creature on her shoulders.

"So it's not yours?," she paused, poking the critter, "well it's made of a real soft material. I hope you remember where you got it, I sure would love to have one of my own!"

"Looks like you two have become friends quick, Spectacular !." the boy said lightly, as he raised her arms to his head.

Elsey looked at the boy again. She was perplexed as to why he was still here, and more so as to why he was speaking to her, "I'm sorry. Did I give you permission to speak?" She rolled her eyes, locking her arm around Dahila's. Using her free arm, she pulled out the strange device that she had received in the mail. A light was bleeping on it. "Well come alone best friend, I think I just discovered how to find the creepy-stalker dude." Before taking steps into the right direction she turned on her heels and looked back at the boy, "toodles."

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
    Dahlia Serena
    Digimon Adventure! (IC)

"... don't remember having a plushy?" Elsey asked, confused as well, but her mood got up again. "So it's not yours? Well it's made of a real soft material. I hope you remember where you got it, I sure would love to have one of my own!" Dahlia nodded, trying not to tremble.

Dahlia was confused beyond belief, not knowing what to say. She watched as Shou turned his back to them, mumbled, and turned again. "Looks like you two have become friends quick, Spectacular!" he stated, making Dahlia blush. She really didn't consider this new girl her 'friend,' but if the girl considers her close, then she can't say anything about it. She didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"I'm sorry. Did I give you permission to speak?" Elsey suddenly asked, making Dahlia turn to both of them in quick glances. She was about to speak, but Elsey's digivice shone; making her speak again. "Well come alone best friend, I think I just discovered how to find the creepy-stalker dude."

"H-hey!" she tried to say.

"Toodles!" Elsey looked back at Shou.

"S-Shou! You can come too! I don't... want you alone. You did a lot for me after all!" she stopped and glanced at Elsey too. "We can all look for Tai together... and I never got to repay you... Shou," she placed her hands behind her back, letting out a shy smile to both Elsey and Shou.​

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Digimon Adventure

Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - ????

Shou laughed off Elsey's rudeness. "With out permission ?" he repeated to himself. She must had been royalty or something to talk to people with such imperiousness. " Oh, No one gave me permission to speak. Atleast I don't think anyone has... I always thought that it just came naturally. " he told her without sarcasm or anger.

A moment later and she had Dahlia locked at the arm, dragging her behind her. Elsey told him toodles and in response Shou waved goodbye to them . " See ya guys. Good luck. " he called out loudly. He didn't mind being alone, and this way if he had found Tai he could go find them later. Shou nodded to himself, what a nice plan he had came up with.

"S-Shou, " Dahlia shyly called out to him. His mouth formed into a 'o' as he let out a " Huh ? " of inquiry. She told him that he could come along too and said that they could all look for Tai together. Again Dahlia had surprised him, he was sure she would timidly follow behind the bossy girl. Not that he would've mind but he was a bit happy that she had called out to him. " Yea, you're right. It wouldn't do us any good to split up when we're so close to finding him. " He made his way over to the pair and looked towards Dahlia. " You don't owe me anything. I couldn't leave you all alone when you had asked me for help. " he told her honestly.

And then he took out his digivice and looked at its screen. " He's here somewhere I can just feel it. I think we should wait for a little while more. " he said, crossing his arms over his chest and thinking. It might be a waste to leave now... Who knew when Tai could show up. He lowered himself onto the ground, letting one leg lay flat while the other was bent at the knee. " I've been walking for awhile now anyway... I'm a bit tired. " he said. He was a little tired but no where near enough to have to rest. Maybe one of the girls were tired though. If they were than he'd know when they jumped at the opportunity to rest as well.

He unzipped his blue and white jacket, revealing the black t-shirt underneath it. " Hmm, I wonder how the family is doing ?" he asked him. He raised his right arm up and fiddled with the obsidian made bracelet on his wrist. " I bet their a little worried about me. Maybe I shouldn't be playing Hero in the Digital World afterall."

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023

File City
    The Central Hub

As you walk into the city you can see the bright lights of the skyscrapers, where you walk the ground glows and Human and Digimon alike co-operate and bustle around getting from place to place. You are headed for the center of town... you will know this by a large statue of a WarGreymon with a fountain underneath it where the water sparkles from happiness of it's denizens
    This is a great place to meet with other tamers and train in order to become the strongest tamer's.
    Competitions are held here for fun and to train your digimon people who make it to the finals are rewarded with a rare digiegg. (You can choose which one you want)

Current Events:
    Beginning Tamer Competition
    Rewards:
    Spoiler:
    PM for their evolution lines

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Elsey Hale

Dahila had invited Shou to join the two girls, causing Elsey to roll her eyes. She would remember to tell Dahila the rules later on. Shou, as Dahila had called boy thanked her, and thanked her. "You don't owe me anything. I couldn't leave you all alone when you had asked me for help," he had told Dahila. Obviously something had happened to Elsey's new BFF, but it would be too soon to question her about it, instead she kept her lips shut, for once.

According to the device in Elsey's hand, they were getting close, atleast closer than before that is- she wasn't exactly sure how the device worked. "... I'm a bit tired," Shou had said. Elsey watched as he paused, and took off his jacket, revealing a black tee. Atleast now he wasn't as much of an eye sore. Something about the whole situation made Elsey think that she wasn't going to be going home anytime soon, and her chance of becoming the Queen of the Ball were going down the drain every minute they wasted.

Elsey looked at Shou, "look. Wherever my creeper stalker dude is, he can't be far. I swear this city can't be that big. And if you think that we," she wrapped her arms around Dahila, "are going to wait around account of the fact you might be getting some blisters on your feet, your crazy. I rather carry you around than waster anymore time here." She rolled her eyes. She had been the seasonal queen at the every dance since she'd started highschool, and if this mismatched freak thinks he can take away another crown from her, he's insane.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
    Dahlia Serena
    Digimon Adventure! (IC)

Dahlia watched as Shou responded to her, getting closer to them. "Yea, you're right. It wouldn't do us any good to split up when we're so close to finding him. You don't owe me anything. I couldn't leave you all alone when you had asked me for help." She smiled and blushed, knowing he didn't want her to repay him in any way. He started trying to look for Tai, making Dahlia realize he had an odd hairstyle most people don't even have. "I've been walking for awhile now anyway... I'm a bit tired," Shou let out, resting. He took off his jacket, revealing the black shirt underneath.

Dahlia glanced around, trying to see if she could locate him. There were skyscrapers and bright lights everywhere, making it hard for her to see. However, after much search, she found a huge statue of a familiar digimon. She wasn't very good at names, but she knew Tai must know it. That's when she glanced down the statue and saw a fountain, followed by an oddly familiar hairstyle..

"Look. Wherever my creeper stalker dude is, he can't be far. I swear this city can't be that big. And if you think that we," Elsey suddenly wraps her arms around Dahlia, causing her to blush beet red, "are going to wait around account of the fact you might be getting some blisters on your feet, your crazy. I rather carry you around than waste anymore time here." Dahlia's blush faded when she glanced at Shou. She felt bad for him, and glanced back at the fountain, making her realize what she had forgotten.

"I-It's Tai!" she blurted out, forcing an arm out from under Elsey's grip to point to where the fountain was. "I know... I think... yeah, that hairstyle I've seen before... on Tai."​

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Digimon Adventure

Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - ????

Shou was lost in his thoughts for moment, so he had missed a little bit of what Elsey had said. Something about her and Dahlia not waiting on him and that she would carry him around if she needed too. That actually made him smile a bit. He raised off the ground, patting off his jeans and butt, but leaving his jacket unzip. " Its all good. That small second on the floor was more than enough time for me. " he told them passionately, patting the flexed muscle of his left bicep at the same time.

He looked at Dahlia afterwards. She just so happened to be getting embraced by Elsey when he had and it was making her blush. It was cute when he had really taken the time to look her over. Shou smiled to himself." Such a shy girl she is. " he thought.

"I-It's Tai!" blurted out Dahlia, pointing towards a fountain that looked like a badass dragon human or something. Shou turned around, For a moment all he had seen was a bunch of bustling digimon shuffling by, but when he looked a bit closer he could spot another boy with large brown hair. His dark blue eyes squinted as he tried harder to pin point them. " Aye, I think I see them too ! " he yelled. He immediately ran towards the giant haired male. " Come on guys, We've finally found the guy. Nice work Dahlia. " He shot her a quick thumbs up and smile before facing the path towards Tai.

Shou slowed to a stop when he was maybe four or three feet from him. " Yo, Are you Tai Kamiya, the guy that sent the email to these. " he said, pulling out his digivice and holding it up towards the guy.

The big-haired guy turned towards him, beside him was a small dinosaur looking digimon that was orange in color. " Hey Tai, I think they're one of the tamers. " he told him in a squeaky, small voice. " It does seem that way Agumon. " Tai responded back to him cheerfully. Shou could tell just from speaking with him that Tai was a good guy and not only that but he gave off some kind of aura as well. " Tai's definitely a good guy. " Shou thought to himself.

Tai raised his digivice and released a number of digimon, all of them in their rookie states. " It was me who sent you guys all that stuff. And for a good reason too. " He looked towards Agumon with a bit of serious in his eyes. " We have Digimon for you all. And I expect you all to do the right thing with them. " he said looking at all of them one at a time. " You were all picked for a reason, So i'm pretty sure you won't do anything to bad. Will you ? "

Shou wasn't sure what the guy was talking about but he knew by the look on his face, that his tone was betraying his seriousness. " No way man. But how do I know which one of these are mines. " he asked with a wide grin. He looked them over, and before he had knew it one of them had stuck out to him. A small bi-pedal lion was standing off to the side from the rest of them, a flame was burning in the middle of his head and tail. " Alright ! Now its all clear to me !! " Shou said running up to the digimon. " You're mines right ? "

Tai chimed in then. " If I was you i'd be careful with him. He's a bit of a fireball. " he said, chuckling at the end of it. " He's Coronamon, " Agumon added squeakily. " A hotshot Digimon that really knows how to dish out some pain. " he told Shou. Shou could tell that the two of them -Agumon and Tai- had been friends for a long time. It showed just from them talking too one another. " You guys should pick out your Digimon as well. " Tai said speaking to Elsey and Dahlia.

Coronamon's arms were folded across his chest as he turned his slanted red eyes on Tai and Agumon. " I told you already. My name's Sol, call me by that. " he demanded before snapping his attention back to him. Shou actually flinched from the intensity in his eyes. " And I don't plan on being paired up a weak looking guy like him. I'll only follow someone who can make me strong. " Shou took off his cap, a bit embarrassed by the Digimon's first impression of him. He scratched his head nervously. " Well I'm not exactly all that weak. I can be pretty strong when I need to be. " he told him.

Sol let out a hmp as if saying that he didn't' believe him. " If you can, than prove it too me. Beat me in fight and I'll be your Digimon ! " He cracked his knuckles for emphasis, his tail swayed behind him with a fizzling sound as well. " Whaddaya say ? " he asked cockily.

Shou looked back towards Dahlia and Elsey, unsure of how they were fairing with their own Digimon. He was pretty sure their Digimon wasn't creating some elaborate trial for them. The small bunny looking one was actually innocent looking and the white one was too. So why did he feel drawn to have this fiery-spirited one anyway ? Shou growled out of frustration. " I'd rather not, I usually get beat up in fights and that's a beat embarrassing. " he told the flame Digimon while unzipping his jacket and placing it on the ground next to him. " Can't we do something else instead ? " he asked before lowering himself onto the ground.

Sol raised his brow up. " NO WAY ! Strength can only be measured by one's muscle. If you can't beat me than their's no use too us talking. "

" My, My, " Shou said, scratching his head again. " You make a lot of valid points their. Hmm, what if we just have a thumb war. " he bargained. Sol shook his head vigorously. " No, No, NO... It has to be a test of strength." Shou pushed against the ground between his legs. Sol was such a stubborn Digimon too, actually he was alot like himself. Either way, he couldn't deny what was pulling him towards him.

Last edited:

Capi6

PokeFreak
    Years
    Sarah Lonoran- The Meet

As the boy turned to look at Sarah, he smiled.
    "Yes. Are you one of the people I sent the e-mail to?" he asked and Sarah nodded. Lily ran from behind and bumped into Tai.
    "Sorry!" she apologized and then she ran over beside Sarah.
    "It's alright. So, lets begin." he said and others came and Tai explained everything they needed to do and know. As he finished, Sarah picked up Lily.
    "Well, let's begin your training." Said Sarah and walked around the town until she remembered Kai and Veemon.
    "I forgot about Kai and Veemon!" she exclaimed.
    "Let's hurry, we don't want to leave them out of the fun!" exclaimed Lily and Sarah ran to where she last saw Kai with Lily in her arms.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
    Dahlia Serena
    Digimon Adventure! (IC)

"Aye, I think I see them too!"

Dahlia watched as he ran off to where she had pointed. She had the urge to follow, to see what Tai wanted, but she didn't want to leave Elsey. Turning around, she grabbed her hands and shyly looked at her. "I umm... let's go together... to where Tai is! Maybe he has the answers we need!" she managed to gain some confidence near the end. She let go and ran after Shou, dodging people and digimon alike. She hoped Elsey followed.

When she reached Tai, she managed to listen to a part of the conversation. "It was me who sent you guys all that stuff. And for a good reason too. We have Digimon for you all. And I expect you all to do the right thing with them." Tai glanced at everybody as Agumon stood there, loyal to his long time friend. "You were all picked for a reason, So i'm pretty sure you won't do anything to bad. Will you?"

Dahlia glanced down to see another digimon similar to the plushie Elsey was talking about. Was this one of their's? "No way man. But how do I know which one of these are mines," Shou said with confidence, picking the flaming lion. Dahlia was unsure as what to say and what to do. She placed her hands behind her back, shy.

"Of course not... they're like family.. in a way. I'll treat them like my sister! ... or brother," she added, in case her digimon were to be a boy. Of course, the only one she really seemed to be allured by is the brown and pink rabbit. It's colors were so soothing and pleasing to the eye, and it looked adorable. "Um... hi," she knelt down, smiling at the rabbit. That's when she noticed a broken middle horn, making Dahlia feel sad.

"...hello," the rabbit mumbled, looking at her straight in the eyes. She felt a knot in her throat, not knowing what to say to the bunny that looked so serious and gloomy.

"What's... your name?"

"I'm a Lopmon," she corrected, then looked at her entirely before focusing her eyes on Dahlia's. "Stop being so nervous, you're not going to get far like that." She blinked, a bit shocked.

"Yeah, I know I'm not... I'm not ever going to go far in life actually," she glanced down as she sat. Her legs where in a criss-cross position. "But um, I guess you're my digimon?"

"I suppose so."

"So um... hey! Can I call you... Toko?" she wondered, blushing. "You remind me a lot of this candy called Tokomo I used to eat. My mom would make it for me, and it's brown with pink dots and a pink filling!"

"If you insist." The rabbit and Dahlia sat there, staring at each other. When Dahlia turned shy and bit her lip from how intense it was getting, Lopmon finally gave in. "Anything you want to do besides sitting here? You're my tamer... tell me what to do or anything of the sort."

Dahlia smiled, hugging the creature. After a minute of hugging, Lopmon started to struggle and try to pry free. Noticing this, she let her go. "Thank you for accepting me as... a... um, tamer!" The rabbit nodded, leaping and sitting on her head. Of course Dahlia didn't mind, and stood back up. Lopmon, or Toko, wrapped her left ear around Dahlia's neck and stood on her shoulder. She glanced everywhere, getting a good scene of everything.​

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Digimon Adventure

Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - Coronamon

Before he knew it Shou was running from the rambunctious Coronamon. The Digimon had acted so rashly just to him jokingly agreeing to the fight. It went something along the lines of Sol challenging him for the umpteenth time and Shou saying. " Ok, Ok, tell me the place and time... " and before he could even finish Sol responded " HERE AND NOW !! "

And that's how he had gotten himself in his little predicament. Shou ran towards Dahlia, his jacket swinging in his hands as he approached. " D-Dahlia ! Help mee !! " he cried out but not stopping to actually explain. A trail of dust was left in his wake as he ran out of File City's entrance and back into the woods nearby.

" Sheesh, what kind of man are you ? Man don't run from fights. " Sol said following close behind him.

Shou shouted back towards him. " Sometimes you have to know when not to fight too. That is also the way of the man. " he told him, smiling cheerfully back at him. He burst out into a opening and fell on to his face, sliding across the ground harshly all of asudden. " What the- Was I just tripped ?!? " he asked himself, remembering a scrawny feeling bumping against his leg. Then suddenly a eerie feeling took hold of him. His eyes shifted from side to side as he looked at the shrubbery surrounding him and the trees looming over him. " I feel like I'm being watched. " He pulled himself up into crouch, his jacket still in hand.

It was than that slowly the sounds of the bushes rustling had eased its way into existence. From within the shrubs three Dracmon made themselves known. He noticed that one of them had nasty bruise on its head. " Heh, You must be the Digimon that Dahlia was speaking about. " he said. The imp he had been speaking about looked at him, one of his oddly made eyes raising in acknowledgement. " Oops, looks like I've pressed a button. " Shou casted his gaze off to the side and smiled to no one in particular. It was just a bit funny to him that the Digimon had found some way to be insulted by his little remark.

The trio started to close in on him. Shou clenched his teeth and stood to his feet, his fist clenched at his side. " I may not be able to attack Sol, but you guys are no friends of mine. I'll attack with superrr bravery. " he told them passionately. But just as they were about to attack, a red blur sprung in over them and landed in front of him.

" No one touches my opponent !! Back off " Sol shouted out to them. He had sounded a lot more furious than before and the flames on his forehead were blazing brighter then before. He turned his head slightly towards Shou. " Its not fair that you can fight them but you can't fight me. "

Shou smiled. " Call me crazy but something just won't let me attack youo. " he told him while keeping his eyes on the Dracmon around him. The boy's voice softened up but still maintained a stern tone. " Let's not fight each other Sol. Instead lets be friend and finish this... Together ! "

" H-Huh.. " Sol uttered, his voice wavering for a second then quickly gaining strength again. " You Idiot... I'll listen to you but only this once. "

" Oooooooo, Yeaaaaaaaa !!! " Shou shot his hands into the air excitedly, extending them fully before shooting one forwards in the form of a fist and the other fell to his side. " Attack Sol !!! "

" Aye, Understood. " he said, engulfing his body in flames and slammed his head into the nearest Dracmon, sending the beast off into a tree nearby. " PETIT PROMINENCE !!! " he bellowed. He made sure the Dracmon was buried into the wreck of a tree before looking to the other two. " Bring it on. My passion's burning violently now ! " he told them.

The Dracmons looked at each other as if agreeing on something then suddenly they begin to converge on Sol. Shou reacted without thinking and ran between the two before they close the gap, appearing beside Sol in a battle-ready-stance. " I won't let you take this on by yourself. For right now.. In this very moment we're partners. So I'll be sure to watch your back . " he said with resolve in his voice.

Sol didn't look to be the least bit scared though. " I never heard that before. " he told him. " You're a little weird Shou. You're choosing to fight with me even though you're weak yourself... You're an idiot. " he told him cheekily. It seemed a moment of silence had came between the two as the Dracmon prepared themselves.

" No way, I couldn't let a weakling protect me. I'll be the one to protect you. " he said, taking the forefront of the battle. One of the Dracmon leaped up into the air at him and like two orange flares Sol's fist caught on fire. " Corona Knuckles !!! " The red mini lion unleashed a barrage of punches towards the mid-air Digimon, groans and " acks! " of pain was heard until the last punch was thrown. The Dracmon fell to the ground, his chest smothering.

" Alright ! Nicely done So- " Shou started to say in victory. But as he turned from the downed Digimon he noticed that the other Dracmon was charging towards him. His hands stretched out towards him and the eyes on it glowed ominously. It shined over Sol and blinded Shou so that he couldn't see.

Shou lowered his hands from his eyes, only to see Sol standing in front of the Dracmon with a purplish glow in his eyes. Sol chuckled sadistically, raising his hands to his head before speaking. " So sorry Shou but I'm going with the Dracmon now. " he told him. The boy clenched his fist at his sides as a growl of frustration left his throat. " S-Sol.. " he mumbled to himself solemnly. It had only been a short while but he had already felt a strong connection with him. It made him angry that the Dracmon had found some way to damage him. " I'll save you Sol , I will. " he promised himself.

Last edited:
    Back