• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Digimon Crystal [COMPLETE]

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
    • Seen today
    I just started and want to reroll for a shiny Yuramon. What are the shiny odds? Same as base Crystal?

Also is there any way to add cheats?
    Yup, same shiny odds as Base Crystal.
    If you Google "Digimon Crystal rom cheats" you'll find a page made by some guy who supposedly collected a bunch of Gameshark cheats that work with my game. I haven't tested it, but they probably work.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Yup, same shiny odds as Base Crystal.
    If you Google "Digimon Crystal rom cheats" you'll find a page made by some guy who supposedly collected a bunch of Gameshark cheats that work with my game. I haven't tested it, but they probably work.
    I appreciate the response! Found the page you are referencing I believe (pokecoders website) and look forward to putting tons of hours in your game!!

Back