• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2008
    legend tamer quest

no, you have to battle people on wi-fi than you can become legend tamer rank. after that, you can unlock secret digiarea. in case you want to battle me, heres my friend code: 433914513944. Tamer name, Alex

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    im staying at this thread for awhile

Dusk secret digiareas

highlight heaven .put a cool chesskingmon or cool megagargomon to unlock hightlight heaven.

Dawn secret areas

shadow abysse . put a wild vikemon or a wild megidramon to unlock shadow abysse.

.in dawn you can do 2 mission at highlight when you beat the game .

in dusk you can do 2 missions at shadow abysse when you beat the game .

if you ask me spirit is useless but my sliepmon has 700 or so spirit i think it also boosts attack and defense a bit because my sliepmon has 600 or so attack ans he can hit at least 4000 on guys at transfield with his 1 zone 3 hit bitfrost attack which has 109 efect and i talked to a guy in the city about spirit and he said it increases attack and defence a bit know wonder my sliepmon is over powered.

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    hi is there such DM as ultimatechaosmon if there is how do i get him

hi how do u get shine grey mon RM @ shine greymon BM.

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    hi is there such DM as ultimatechaosmon if there is how do i get him

hi how do u get shine grey mon RM @ shine greymon BM.

ultimatechaosmon existes but you cant get it but you can get normal chaosmon
    by any of the 3 work to get chaosemon . bantyoleomon verodurumon darkdramon i could get one right now if i wanted to but i have one in each game.

62 88888 total exp 420 attack

shinegreymon ruin mode . darkdramon and shinegreymon
    59 24000 dark exp 335 attack

burst mode . shingreymon and gallantmon or imperialdramon fighter mode.

64 100 friendship must of befriended ruin mode .
    theyre all great expecialy burst mode mine has 900 attack!

and now for some disapointment .
    you can hatch kudamon from a pink egg so you cant get the sliepmon you want. sadly i had to tell you but i like answereing your questiongs there interesting.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    um if you want to work hard and train alot um pandamon and grapleomon

BantyoLeomon/BanchouLeomon
    - Grappleomon + Pandamon
    (LV64+ , Beast EXP50000+, Attack 420+)

Pandamon
    - Frigimon + MudFrigimon
    (Lv31+, Beast EXP6000+, Defense 225+ mudfrigimon is a brown teddy bear found at magnet mine the ones you fight do not have the name mudfrigimon so look for a brown teddy bear.

grapleomon evolves from leomon. and just to tell you you cant get bantyoleomon burst mode (the lion guy on my signiture ) and bantyoleoomon is dusk exclusive.so if you play dawn that sucks that you cant get bantyoleomon .

if you could have one digimon with max stats what would it be mine would be a demiveemon whos not in the game with glory thunder , royal blizzard ,
    royal slash, and beast wack.

aw frinking pandamon!!!!! can you even get mudfrigimon in dawn?

nvm about mudfrigimon. now its hopeless to get pandamon and bantyleomon!

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    you can use verodurumon and darkdramon for chaosmon you know

thats what i did. it sucks tho that you cant get bantyoleomon burst mode it does exist.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2008
    my digimon

hey, i have been reading your threads and you say your digimons are powerful. well, all my digimons have 999 stats. and my digimon are, megagaogamonblastmode, cerumonchaosmode, omnimon, shinegreymonburstmode, gigaseadramon, and kimeramon.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am trying to get my Garurmon to Evolve into WereGarurmon. But I don't have enough speed. I know by the time I get to level 35 with Garurumon it will be really short. How can I get its speed increased?

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    whooo 20th page increase speed in your farm with a running wheel or something else.

hey, i have been reading your threads and you say your digimons are powerful. well, all my digimons have 999 stats. and my digimon are, megagaogamonblastmode, cerumonchaosmode, omnimon, shinegreymonburstmode, gigaseadramon, and kimeramon.

theres no such thing as megagaogamonblastmode or cerumonchaosmode inless its something in japanese if it is tell me.

right now im farming argomon so i can get metalgreymon to learn giga misttle im going to get an uber wargreymon .

how to get a dianamon with royal slash

1. start with a alphamon make it learn royale slash then turn it into knightmon .

2. dna digivolve it with mamothmon to get sliepmon .

3. go from sliepmon to puttimon .

4. go from puttimon to bishopchessmon

5. dna digivolve bishopchessmon and rookchessmon to get blacksaintgargomon.

6. degenerate BSgargomon to rookchessmon and turn rookchessmon into queenchesmon.

7. dna digivolve queenchessmon and lekismon to get cresmon .

8. finally turn cresmon into dianamon

i think this works . if your actually going to do this you need to of beat the game in both versions. so you can trade .

if you have any questings about things like this ask me.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    whooo 20th page increase speed in your farm with a running wheel or something else.

Does it matter if the Garurmon is at the max level it can reach?

It is level 24 at the minute and the max it will go to is level 35. Won't train it till I know it can still get speed in the farm at max level.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    it doesnt matter if its at its level cap as long as the cap is at least the required level so i think the level for wargarurumon is 35 if you have 35 aptitude stat or more your okey if its aptitude is less you have to degenerate garurumon to raise it. also leveling up raises speed.*

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    cool.armaggeddenmon is there a way to do that dna digivolution to get appolo mon on dusk.also wat stats do mamothmon and knightmon need to get sleipmon.

Back