• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    its a great fight and i wonder what DNA slide thing the guy used to get an arrmegeddenmon with light mandala water of life and royal blizzard?

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    apokalymon stats
    lvl 61
    atk 395
    def 324
    spirit 339
    speed 314 apt 48 hes not very good is he please rank him DISCRACE OK PERFECT

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    apokalymon stats
    lvl 61
    atk 395
    def 324
    spirit 339
    speed 314 apt 48 hes not very good is he please rank him DISCRACE OK PERFECT

lvl 61 already but his aptitude is 48? oh well never mind that hes not a disgrace or perfect but inbetween and at least you have him yours isnt that bad it depends where you usualy fight other digimon.

oh yah thanks for saying im one of your favorite members on this fourm i added you to my buddy list.

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    yay.sorry his apt is 84.whoops

how do u get airdramon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really hate to tell you this but................. airdramon is dawn exclusive do you want one so you can get goldramon????????????? and i found out how to change your players name lol.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    and veemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes dang.............................................................

are there eny other cool holy digimon i can get

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    and veemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes dang.............................................................

are there eny other cool holy digimon i can get

you get vmon at login mountain.

and some good mega holy digimon i think you should get is alphamon , duftmon , omnimon , susanoomon , serephimon and chaosmon. those are all the epicly powerful ones you can get . if you have a questing about how to get one ill answere you as soon as possible.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    yes hawk mon is quite near the start why do u like him?1 of my frends is trying to get dawn so he can trade me airdramon I WILL GET GOLDRAMON ONE DAY ive now got aeroveedramon.how do u get chaosmon

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Just a question, can you get Hawkmon at or near the start of the game?

you can get a hawkmon at login mountain its one of the first places you go.

yes hawk mon is quite near the start why do u like him?1 of my frends is trying to get dawn so he can trade me airdramon I WILL GET GOLDRAMON ONE DAY ive now got aeroveedramon.how do u get chaosmon

i dont know if this works but.......... you can get areovdramon by dna digivolveing airdramon and tyranomon . if you dna digivolve areovdramon and monodramon i think it will degenerate back to airdramon id try it if i were you it might work. and if not hope your friend gets dawn . if he does he has to beat the game so he can acces highlight heaven and get an airdramon. i just have one questing why do you want goldramon so much im not saying its a bad thing but im just wondering why.

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    i dunno just like him hes cool.ive been thinking my armageddemon is stronger than urs because u digiconverted him i dna digivolved diaboramon with infermon. clever aint i!

any way wat statts are needed to get airdramon in dna digivolution

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    i dunno just like him hes cool.ive been thinking my armageddemon is stronger than urs because u digiconverted him i dna digivolved diaboramon with infermon. clever aint i!

any way wat statts are needed to get airdramon in dna digivolution

guess what your right about the arrmegeddenmon rhing your prize is the chaosmon requirements.

any of the 3 . bantyoleomon darkdramon and verodurumon .

420 attack 77777 total exp and lvl 66.

i dont think there are requirements for degenerateing dna digivolutions.

and just to tell you i degenerated my arrmegeddenmon back to diaboromon then i turned him back to arrmegeddenmon . but yours is atill stronger .

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    how do u degenerate armegedenmon
    NEED GOLDRAMON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway ARveedramon cant dna digivolve with monodramon

im getting rid of mrgaogamonBM for goldramon wen i get him

im so sad[sob sob]............................

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    how do u degenerate armegedenmon
    NEED GOLDRAMON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway ARveedramon cant dna digivolve with monodramon

im getting rid of mrgaogamonBM for goldramon wen i get him

im so sad[sob sob]............................

why would you get rid of your mrgaogamonBM id keep him why not get goldramon and keep mrgaogamonBM at the same time and it sucks that you cant do that dna digivolution for airdramon. and to degenerate armegeddenmon you dna digivolve arrmegeddenmon and infermon and you should get diaboromon.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    i cant belive i did this but ................... I DEGENERATED MY ROSEMON BURST MODE! so i could make it stronger.

Back