• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I've had Dusk since about November or so and recently picked it back up after about a month or so of not playing it.

And ahaha. I beat ExoGrimmon last night and the credits were taking forever so I turned off in the middle of them. Then right after I turned it off I was like "D: I bet it saves after the credits or something." I turned it back on and guess I was right, so I have to beat ExoGrimmon again. Bah.

By the way, I've heard that you can scan Piedmon somewhere in Dusk; does anyone know where that might be? Or does anyone at least know how you can get an egg containing Piedmon? I have a Matadormon that I'd like to digivolve into Piedmon but you have to already have Piedmon and then have Puppetmon to do it. Puppetmon I've pretty much got covered, but no Piedmon as of yet.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    This Game Is Not Good.
    I Hate This Game.
    Delete This Topic Loser.

you know what i hate lets see people who find a random fourm sites with this topic and you make a accouunt so you can post spam ! why call the person who made this thread a loser hes the reason i joined pokecomunity. and you joined to post spam. ©´† ∫嘘´∂ µø®ø˜

I've had Dusk since about November or so and recently picked it back up after about a month or so of not playing it.

And ahaha. I beat ExoGrimmon last night and the credits were taking forever so I turned off in the middle of them. Then right after I turned it off I was like "D: I bet it saves after the credits or something." I turned it back on and guess I was right, so I have to beat ExoGrimmon again. Bah.

By the way, I've heard that you can scan Piedmon somewhere in Dusk; does anyone know where that might be? Or does anyone at least know how you can get an egg containing Piedmon? I have a Matadormon that I'd like to digivolve into Piedmon but you have to already have Piedmon and then have Puppetmon to do it. Puppetmon I've pretty much got covered, but no Piedmon as of yet.

once you beat the game you can do a mission called the stolen cards .when you beat it you can fight piedmon in this secret factory area of the place where you did the mission. the place is called shadow abbyse . you get puppetmon by digivolveing tekkamon.

i wernt a very big fan of digimon. kinda a rip off of pokemon.

people have different opinions just to tell you.

Last edited:

Mectricmon

Centre stage
    Years
    Hello i am geomons freind and soon hope to get dawn

geomon said arrmagemon rules and i belive him

sorry for spelling arrmageddenmon wrong

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Hello i am geomons freind and soon hope to get dawn

geomon said arrmagemon rules and i belive him

sorry for spelling arrmageddenmon wrong

thank you very much im also friends with geomon. dawn is a great game its different than dusk . if you have any questions ask me or geomon okey . i warn you theres some hard parts in this game.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    hey armegedonmon this is my freind thats gonna get me air dramon how did u get those wicked exomon pics please tell me

metricmons my best school frend.soon someone called tauromon mite join us

hey why did u delete ur kitty video it was cool and funny

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    hey armegedonmon this is my freind thats gonna get me air dramon how did u get those wicked exomon pics please tell me

metricmons my best school frend.soon someone called tauromon mite join us

hey why did u delete ur kitty video it was cool and funny

its always good to have a new friend join pokecomunity .

i got the pics by going to photobucket theres this guy who has a bunch od moving digimon animattions hears the link

https://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Ivan1209/Digimon/?start=0

if you dont see them on page one go to page 2 .

i also got the kitty thing from photobucket. i typed in yum kittys and it came up.
    the reason i changed my sig is because my sig got disabled because it was 2 big . so i changed it to the grimmon family.if your sig is two big it gets changed to a notice saying its too big.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    cool is it ok if i have grimmons aswel to show were freinds

anyway how do u get the pics on ya signiture please tell me

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    cool is it ok if i have grimmons aswel to show were freinds

anyway how do u get the pics on ya signiture please tell me

first go to the top of the page and click controll pannel. then click edit signature . get the picture url and post it on the space where you type its hard to explain.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    dont get your hopes up for chronomon you have to be a legend tamer.

well ill tell you how to get susanoomon

superstarmon and magnamon or yatagarmon and kongoumon

lvl 73
    460 spirit

44444 total exp.

awsome new sig geomon
    i changed mine because it was apperantly too wide so i had to change it.

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    its so stupid that i cant find a moving picture of arrmegeddenmon. i serched the internet for awhile.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    exo grimmon and chaose grim mon are hard.get a balanced team and take lots of items to revive and heal.train up on wild digimon

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    there really easy if you have moves over 100 effect that hit 3 zones . with lots of items and luck you can beat them and may i suggest beating chaosgrimmon then losing to exogrimmon so you can get good exp and digivolve digimon into there mega forms.

Back