• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Arrmageddenmon I lost all my posts.Oh I just forgot to ask.How do train at places like Acsess Glacier Thriller Ruins and Task Canyon .My Digimon are too weak.And what happened to my tread Top 5 Mega Digimon???????????????????????And why do you have a kirby picture.You should get something like Lucario or ANUBISMON OR RAVEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there was a server crash so anything posted last week or this week or made was deleted so you have to make that thread again.id train at the newest area you unlocked.i have a kirby thing because kirby is awsome. i like it better than anubismon and ravemon.

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Hello.Sorry but I only like it when Arrmegeddenmon or Geomon read these messages.So if you aren't please pay no attention.Thank you!!!!Ya thank the Lord I finally got Rosemonmon burst mode super strong.I'm right now working on Anubismon

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Hello.Sorry but I only like it when Arrmegeddenmon or Geomon read these messages.So if you aren't please pay no attention.Thank you!!!!Ya thank the Lord I finally got Rosemonmon burst mode super strong.I'm right now working on Anubismon

good job you now have the strongest electric type digimon.and why do you not like other people reading your messages.

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
    Hehehehe

I don't know because your the smartest person on this thread I( wqant everyones friend code because all that stuff was delelted and I never got a chance I'll abandon this thread if no one replies HURRYU UP AND REPLY WHOEVER DOES WILL GET A APOLLOMON LEVAL 86

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    I don't know because your the smartest person on this thread I( wqant everyones friend code because all that stuff was delelted and I never got a chance I'll abandon this thread if no one replies HURRYU UP AND REPLY WHOEVER DOES WILL GET A APOLLOMON LEVAL 86

thanks for the compliment . why do you want everyones friend code . and why would you trade a high leveled appolomon?

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
    Hello

About my Apollomon I'll give you 3 good reasons 1.Gulfmon can practically kill it with one hit 2.Its attacks are NOT powerful 3.I absolutley HATE IT oh actually I already deleted it today. And for the friend code I just wanted yours. oh I also have my Jijimon with 950 Spirit reply please

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    About my Apollomon I'll give you 3 good reasons 1.Gulfmon can practically kill it with one hit 2.Its attacks are NOT powerful 3.I absolutley HATE IT oh actually I already deleted it today. And for the friend code I just wanted yours. oh I also have my Jijimon with 950 Spirit reply please

i have a question why were you fighting a gulfmon anyway were you just battleing random enemies just wondering. and ill get my dusk friend code later. if your wondering why is because im going on a vacation tomaro so dusk is al packed up. and im guessing you traded jijimon to raise its spirit up.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    1.What are the requirements to dedigivolve Rosemon Burst Mode and Miragegaogamon Burst Mode2.what are your 3 stongest digimon

dna digivolve rosemon burst mode with monzaemon or lilymon or angewoman . dna digivolve miragegaogamon burst with metalmamemon or zudomon or machgaogamon . my strongest digimon is my machinedramon ophanimon or my shinegreymon burst mode.

Back