• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Mectricmon

Centre stage
    Years
    Geomon why did you get rid of your vikemon because he was cool and powerful is there anywhere you can get dawn apart from internet

And where can you buy a wifi kit

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    hey mectricmon where did u get that trainer card sig i want 1.vikemon is weak

woohoo i got 1.oh do u like my new sig i did go abit over the top.sorry mectric the only place is the web.he armegedonmon where can u get dawn from other than the internet

Last edited:

Mectricmon

Centre stage
    Years
    Geomon i hope you dont mind but i kinda copied the team of pokemon thing the trainer cards are really cool arent they and why do you have roserade porygon z and gallade on your team

Oh yeah geomon i heard that you can get darkrai,riolu and manaphy of the new pokemon ranger game and the pokemon all have hp and each pokemon has a poke assist

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    hey mectricmon where did u get that trainer card sig i want 1.vikemon is weak

woohoo i got 1.oh do u like my new sig i did go abit over the top.sorry mectric the only place is the web.he armegedonmon where can u get dawn from other than the internet

It depends where you live heres a list of places where you can get it. walmart superstore zellers and videogame stores.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Im canadian and its about 5 oclock pm

I think the top 5 strongest digimon in this game is

5 crimson gallantmon.

4 zeedmilleummon

3 shinegreymon burst mode

2 chronomon holy mode

1 omnimon LOLZZZZZZZ

I think there the strongest.

Last edited:

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
    Mine are 5.Ravemon 4.Jijimon(at least mine) 3.Rosemon Burst Mode 2.Ophanimon 1.Mirage Gaogamon Bust Mode I am a good ol' TEXAN/KANSAN come on you guys

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    sorry to here that ya nan died.i think u pronounce it like koo-zoo-ha-mon

or ku-zoo-u-mon.i dont realy no(who is it and how do u get it)

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Kuzuhamon isnt good its moves are very weak the only reason for haveing it is so you can get sakuyamon and sorry about your nan it must of been a really sad moment at the funarel.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Help!!!

I'm trying to get Gallentmon, but my Wargrowlmon won't go past 50 and To digivolve it he needs to be at 60. What can I do?

Back