• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    hay black ophanimon i used to have a dorugoramon justimon armegedenmon dianamon and mr gaogamon BM but i degenerated most of them to highten there apt.bye the way ur on my buddy list.and armegedenmon I still need goldramon.Mectricmon still hasnt got Dawn yet

oh ya google digimon and click on the wikipedia page to find info on almost all digimon

i like the new avatar blcophnimon

You STILL want goldramon. I dont blame you he is very good. And yes wikipedia is very helpful Because I found out how to get chaosmon, bantyoleomon, duftmon and many more.And look at these awesome fake digimon that this amazing guy made.https://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/RizeVeedramonX/

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
    Ugh

Geomon you have told us you need Goldramon. I will get you one if you will be quiet! I am just kidding. Are you still on Spring Break????? I am not WWWAAAA!!!!!! You find Goldramon at Highlight Havenm Bye Bye!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I got bored of the game, when I finished it all - Platinum Rank, the main story...
    The attractive from the game is both version don't exactly shared the same story, some location are even exclusive to each versions!! This is what we call exclusive!!

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    but black ophanimon i have dusk so i cant get him.do u guys remeber mectricmon cos hes getting dawn to trade airdramon with me NNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN
    NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

and bye the way back in the uk were still on easter holiday

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    I got bored of the game, when I finished it all - Platinum Rank, the main story...
    The attractive from the game is both version don't exactly shared the same story, some location are even exclusive to each versions!! This is what we call exclusive!!

You still havent beeten everything yet. Your not a legend tamer so you havet beet chronomon holy mode. the true last boss.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    You still havent beeten everything yet. Your not a legend tamer so you havet beet chronomon holy mode. the true last boss.
    Is that so? Well I fought a huge pack of Digimon bosses, which are in high levels, I play the Japanese Version, so I don't about it. Maybe you could tell me how can I encounter this Chronomon holy mode thingy?

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Is that so? Well I fought a huge pack of Digimon bosses, which are in high levels, I play the Japanese Version, so I don't about it. Maybe you could tell me how can I encounter this Chronomon holy mode thingy?

There are 4 steps . 1. beat gaia origin. 2. be a platnium tamer. 3. conect to wi-fi or wireless at least once. 4. Go to the union quest counter.

You will fight 5 extremely hard battles then chronomon. Heres a video.

will contain spoilers. https://youtube.com/watch?v=PkdDZJzu5js

the first fight is different depending which version you have.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    lvl 99 and only 9600 exp.perthetic.wish i cood be a legend tamer

Your right 2 argomonU give more exp. And like seriously chronomons sig has 200 effect.

He is at Level 99 he is the last match and you get 9600 exp. from him is that proof enough?!

And one more thing what moves does he know when you fight him. But Why would i not belive you.

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    these r my best digimons names and speishes
    NAME DIGIMON
    chaz .armegedonmon
    hector .justimon
    nia .dianamon
    angus .dorugoramon
    eli .apoclymon
    humphrey .aeroveedramon[soon going 2 be goldramon]