• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Hey what will I do.I'm working on Anubismon.What is his Special attack???????????????????????????

anubismons signature move is called amerit . its 1 zone 1 hit but i has a massive 154 effect and has a chance to instantly kill some enemies. but its a low chance.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    I was not asking you I was asking Arrmegeddenmon. Unless you have Anubismon. What ever happened to Geomon????

well guess what i have anubismon . its pretty bad. and i have no idea what its aptitude will be once you get it.and what if geomons on vacation its spring break you know. and id love to battle you sandslash but im in hawaii.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    well guess what i have anubismon . its pretty bad. and i have no idea what its aptitude will be once you get it.and what if geomons on vacation its spring break you know. and id love to battle you sandslash but im in hawaii.
    Do You Have Wi-Fi In Hawaii?

Mectricmon

Centre stage
    Years
    By the way geomon is not on holiday beacause i saw him yesterday and dont ask me why hes not on the forums

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    hay hi every body im back. ive been on my pkmn pearl game latly i rule. ill be back soon.hay i have lvl 95 garchomp.ps that was to metricmon only

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
    Hello

Hey Geomon!Where have you been.Do you have Anubismon if so tell me its Aptitude Bye! Hey make me one of your friends on this chat . oh by the way i am not a girl I just felt like doing that well I am about to play some tennis Bye for now!

WHAT DOES TURTWIG DO IN HIS SPARE TIME IF HE IS THAT GOOD

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Hey Geomon!Where have you been.Do you have Anubismon if so tell me its Aptitude Bye! Hey make me one of your friends on this chat . oh by the way i am not a girl I just felt like doing that well I am about to play some tennis Bye for now!

WHAT DOES TURTWIG DO IN HIS SPARE TIME IF HE IS THAT GOOD

Turtwig plays the drums if his trainer lets him.

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
    Hehehehe

Well my DS is somewhere in California . So I have not been playing but when I do get it back I will battle you I am Legend Tamer . When I mean "Somewhere in California I mean it is getting fixed. Well I need to go bye peoples of Digimon and Pokemon

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
    Who likes it ???????/

Who likes my new profile signature avatar. Hmmmmmmmm. You have to be awesome like Arrmegeddenmon and Geomon My strongest Digimon are Lilly Tommy and Rosetto

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    hay black ophanimon i used to have a dorugoramon justimon armegedenmon dianamon and mr gaogamon BM but i degenerated most of them to highten there apt.bye the way ur on my buddy list.and armegedenmon I still need goldramon.Mectricmon still hasnt got Dawn yet

oh ya google digimon and click on the wikipedia page to find info on almost all digimon

i like the new avatar blcophnimon

Last edited:
    Back