• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
Years
  • OMG!Today I digivolved my Leskimon to Cressemon and my Angemon to MAngemon!I'm in the second Thriller Ruins quest, and I'm confident I can beat the boss with my new team.And TWOFACE, what are the requierments to get Flamedarmon?

TWOFACE

Years
  • To add to Watori's reply, you also must HAVE a DSGreyMon. In other words, you have to use the codes.
    I have entered all codes already, thanks

OMG!Today I digivolved my Leskimon to Cressemon and my Angemon to MAngemon!I'm in the second Thriller Ruins quest, and I'm confident I can beat the boss with my new team.And TWOFACE, what are the requierments to get Flamedarmon?
    i havn't got flamedramon but i have veemon and i just want to know if flamedramon is Champion or Ultimate and u'll need the Courage De
    what does the miracle digi egg digivolve and what are the requirements to digivolve?
    Miracle De digivolve to Magnamon but i don't know the requirements

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I am not really into digimon.I used to like it but it is just kind of pathetic.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • I think for Flamedramon, Raidramon and Magnamon you simply use the Digi-Eggs on Veemon. Can anyone help me through Loop Swamps...this is really start to piss me off now.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
  • [Miracle De digivolve to Magnamon but i don't know the requirements[/QUOTE]

are you serious? i want one so BAD!!!!!!!!! i also want an gold bunny thing that terriermon digivolves too, and they are in mah siggah:O

and at Watori: i tested on my patamon you CAN gain species exp even at max level. my pata's dragon exp was 2014 then i battled a monodramon and then it had 1030 dragon exp.

Last edited:
    Years
  • say i was thinking about getting the game, is it worth it?, is it like pokemon where a grass can beat water ect.

TWOFACE

Years
  • I've just finished veedramon special quest "DigiComics"

so are there types that are stonger or weaker than others
    types r holy/dragon/bird/aquan/dark/beast/bird/insectplant/machine

holy > dark > holy
    beast> dragon>beast
    aquan>machine>aquan
    plant>bird>bird

but there is Fire,Elect and Ice moves

Last edited:

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
  • w00t i beat grimmon with only a level 20 veedramon^_^at first when he turned into an _________________(i dont want to spoil it for the people who havent yet done it)i was liek, oh crapzorsO.o im gonna lose... then he kept doing 30 or 40 damage and i just kept using vibeless throw^_^ then at the end i got lucky and scored two critical hits, but veedramon's hp was still at half. and now i have a love digiegg:3 now the miracle then the love! am i lucky or what?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • w00t i beat grimmon with only a level 20 veedramon^_^at first when he turned into an _________________(i dont want to spoil it for the people who havent yet done it)i was liek, oh crapzorsO.o im gonna lose... then he kept doing 30 or 40 damage and i just kept using vibeless throw^_^ then at the end i got lucky and scored two critical hits, but veedramon's hp was still at half. and now i have a love digiegg:3 now the miracle then the love! am i lucky or what?

o_o whered you get the digiegg of miracles? i only have the
    digiegg of love and digiegg of courage and im at the part where
    you fight spinomon er w/e.
    (unless youre playing dusk, im playing digimon dawn)

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • where have u got the Courage DE? i've got only Love DE

the courage DE is in palette amazon or loop swamp
    (i can't remember) its in a chest

I think for Flamedramon, Raidramon and Magnamon you simply use the Digi-Eggs on Veemon. Can anyone help me through Loop Swamps...this is really start to piss me off now.
    i cant clearly remember what i did i just kept going through waterpools
    that i havent gone through and eventually i got to shogungekomon
    or waruseadramon depends on what youre doing there

Closet Geek

the nerd inside us all
    Years
  • I got this game (Dawn) on Saturday and I've quickly become addicted even though I've never played any of the previous games. There are some things about it that I like even more than pokemon :P .

There's one thing that's driving me nuts though! I have a level 22 Monodramon in my reserve team, and I really want it to be able to become an Airdramon. The requirements are all there ("reach level 21", have "4000 EX", he's got 100% friendship) except for one called "GotAirdramon". Does this mean I have to have an Airdramon already before he can digivolve into one? This really confused me, if anyone else knows what it means please help.

TWOFACE

Years
  • ya its same 4 gotsumon its written got tsuchidraumon, so i threw gotsumon in the digibank and started training byomon maybe u'll b able to find airdramon & tsuchidraumon outside the server

Back