• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Legends: Seeds of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: By now your character's should make it to the park

IC: Pharodevimon got up. The floor that he was lying apon felt very cold. He quickly closed his telepathic link and looked around. The throne room was very dark and depressing. Slowly he walked over to his throne and sat apon it. A computer screen materialized in the air infront of the seat. "Summon Metal Phantomon." he said softly. In an instant Metal Phatomon appeared in a flash of dark smoke hovering holding his scythe. "You rang?" Pharodevimon got up. Once he did so the light from the digital sun spewed from the large windows in the throne room. "Summon the rest of the guard and elite. Then go into the human world and initiate the invasion. The returners are bound to have sent their own to the human world so be on your guard." Metal Phatomon bowed. "Yes sir. We shall not fail." Pharodevimon sat down once more. "See that you don't"

Meanwhile~~~~~

Arukenimon gulped. She was greatly outnumbered by these tamers. Suddenly a telepathic link was absolved into her. "We are sending the elite guard. Be aware". Arukenimon cackled. "Fools. Watch as the new era of your world comes to view". Suddenly the clouds blocked out the sun. The sky turned black. Rain suddenly started poaring into a large storm. A hurrican comenced. Suddenly a cloud began to move into the middle of the park and a tornado formed in the middle of it. Blasting everyone off their feet.

Zorro was already running to the park when he was blasted off his feet. He landed close to Zorra-de-fuego. "Well then. Together again huh?" Zorro was used to saying things like this.

Suddenly out of the tornado 30 digimon began poaring out of it. Consisting of Pharodevimon's elite plus his royal guard. Arukenimon cackled once more. Infermond suddenly attatched himself to the ground. The grass and much of the street suddenly changed to the color gray as he sucked out much of the energy in the ground. Etemon began to charge up a Dark network attack. Lady Devimon jumped onto a nearby light that had gone out. Metal Phantomon phased out into the shadows. "Now to conquer the human world." Suddenly the elite guard vanished. Remaining was a large Tyrannomon.

Zorro got up and so did Zorra. They were infront of a teenage girl who had fallen over. That girl was Cait with Blank taking control.

Suddenly Cait's digivice began to flash greatly. Mokumon appeared next to him but was still asleep. "Fire Blast" Tyrannomon yelled as he launched a blast of fire directly at Cait, Zorra and Zorro. Due to his weakness to flashing light.

Meanwhile~~~~~~

"This just in. There has been some commosion over at Ragdon park as a large red Trex has launched a large fireball. The Rpd is slowly going towards the area. But parts of Ragdon are being overrun with strange looking creatures."

The picture fased into three scenes. Etemon screaming into his mic causing many police to collapse. Metal Phantomon swiping his scythe cutting down dozens of police. Arukenimon even just standing there and people running away.

"The Rpd is advising that you stay indoors and when possible evacuate. While the military comes in".

Chapter 4: The quest

I'm not listening, not anymore
    The more I learn, the more I ignore
    I'm not listening, not anymore
    The more I hear, the more I ignore

the more I ignore

Papa Roach - Not listening

Cait felt a slight calming feeling once the heated ball hit. Still once after he saw a great white light once he saw that his body had been burnt to a crisp. He felt completely light as a feather. He felt no more need to breath or even move. Just to lay there and bask in the white light.

Then suddenly he felt like he had been dragged down to earth. He felt down on the ground with his eyes closed. He was breathing again. But he no longer felt the crushing personality of Blank. Instead he felt different. Powerful and strange. His mind was filled with different memories. Something about eggs and energy. Then he opened his eyes. He looked down at his hands and felt nausia.

His hands were white. More or less he had three clawed fingers. With dark red gloves going up to his elbows. Suddenly his memory flashed again and he saw what he was now. He was now a black fox https://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1589/1069782988rusrenamonmh0.jpg

Cait felt sick. Then he noticed something. His digivice was attached to his hip now. It had stopped flashing but just lay with a blank screen. Then his attention was turned towards Tyrannomon who stood there howling towards the sky. The rain was still poring like a hurricane at this point. Tyrannomon was still weak from his attack.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara had frozen in her spot. She was far too scared to even think about what was happening across the field in front of her. A group of teenagers were mingled into together, complete with animals with the appearances gruesome. Puffmon shivered and closed its eyes. The fur on its body was sticking straight up. Without hesitation, Dara thrust Puffmon into her arms and buried it into her chest. It blushed lightly.

"Wha- What do you think is going on there?" Dara spat, trying to recollect herself despite the terror building up inside her.

"Arukenimon.." Puffmon whispered, barely heard.

"What is an Arukenimon?"

There was no time for an answer. A large T rex was thrasing about, shooting beams of fire in every direction. Dara ducked Tommy down as the blast was shot over head. Crawling on her knees, Dara made her way over to the group.

"Hey you guys!" She yelled, Puffmon still buried inside her chest. Her skirt was proving to be quite the disadvantage as she tried to crawl around. Puffmon was quivering without speaking.

"HEEEEY!" Dara yelled once more, finally standing up behind them. "I WANT SOME ANSWERS HERE! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPEN?" She was running out of breath as she gasped the last few words.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Tommy crawled after her, Foxmon in tow. "It's not really Arukenimon, is it Puffmon?" He stood up beside Dara as he asked this.

"Yeah, I think so," Foxmon said, "What else could it be?"

"You're right." Tommy looked at Dara before pulling out his digivice and glancing at it. "I guess it's time for you to join the fight, Foxmon." He held the digivice tightly, a grim smile on his face, "Like before."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    are you still taking sign-ups?

Name: Solana

Digimon: Hawkmon

Fresh form: pururumon

Intraining: Poromon

Rookie: Hawkmon

Champion: Halsemon

Ultimate: Shurimon

Mega: Aquilamon

Elite:

Digivice colour: Grey And Dark Grey

Personality: Solana Is Very Brave And Will Take On Any Challenge.

Description: Solana Has Dark blue Eyes And long, dark brown Hair.She Wears A Blue Tank Top And Green Jeans.

Alignment: the returners

Crest: Reliability

Rp Sample: "Mach Impulse!" Said Halsemon As He Used The Attack On Blackwargreymon. "Hang In There Halsemon!" Said Solana Watching Halsemon Fight Blackwargreymon. "Tempest Wind!" Said Halsemon Launching Another Attack. Blackwargreymon Fell To The Ground As Soon As The Attack Hit It. "Good Job Halsemon!" Said Solana As Blackwargreymon Turned Into A Digi-Egg. "Thanks,But Now All We Need Is Food." Said Halsemon Looking Around For Food. "Ok,Lets Go." Said Solana Walking Towards The Nearest Restraunt. " I Will Be Right Back Halsemon." Said Solana When They Got To The Restraunt. "Ok,Ill Wait Under That Tree Over There." Said Halsemon Pointing To The Tree Behind The Restraunt.

Last edited:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    OOC:You must really be 10, ain't ya?

IC:
    "THIS IS TOO LOUD!!!!"Screamed Tori to his partner.

"YEAH!!!!IT's TOO LOUD!!!"Shouted back Poyomon

Soonly after looking for a quiet spot, he heard a scream of terror comming from a young girl, she was terrified and frozen in her spot at the sight of a half spider-half woman, she had another Digimon by her side.

"Are those Digimon?"Tori asked, wanting to know if those creatures he saw were digimon.

"You bet!Roach legs over there is an evil bug Digimon, and the little fella there is Puffmon!"Poyomn said quickly recognizing the Digimon."Are you ready to fight?!"Asked Poyomon who at the moment jumped in exciment at the idea of having his first battle.

"You really want to battle?"Asked Tori in shock towards the idea of his small Digimon.

"What you don't trust me?"Asked Poyomon.

"Well....."Tori remarked, he was unsure of wether to or to not truts his partner, he had never been good a trusting people.

"Tori, you and I are friends, I'll never let you down!"Poyomon said with cheerfulness.

"Well then... let's go!You have my trust!"Tori replied with the same cheerfulness of Poyomon.

Suddenly Poyomon glew white as her body began to fill with power from the digivice, her body changed and grew a large antenna on his head.

"It's your trust!"Poyomon shouted, his body still covered in light."Poyomon digivolve too......"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Shiny Eevee: There is no way I can accept you. Even your digimon are really bad

Firstly I cannot find any information about Wolfmon, pupmon, blackmon and megablackmon. Unless you mean Lobomon who is a human digimon that you cannot choose since he is neither champion nor rookie. Also the most easiest to see is that Alphamon is a mega digimon not a champion. Therefore he cannot be placed in the champion slot. If you want a created digimon please post a description that is well detailed or a picture

More easy to see is you lack even the smallest amount of detail for appearance and personality. Plus your rp sample is also violating the rule for at least four lines in an rp post. I would suggest to revamp your character completely and detail it. Denied

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Name: Leia

Digimon: BlackGatomon

Intraining: Nyaromon https://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied5/images/Nyaromon.gif

Rookie: Salamon (She's a Purpleish gray) https://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied6/images/Salamon.gif

Champion: BlackGatomon https://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied2/images/BlackGatomon.gif

Ultimate: LadyDevimon https://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/LadyDevimon2.gif

Mega: Lilithmon https://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/Lilithmon.gif

Elite: ~~~

Digivice colour: Black and Silver

Personality: Leia is easly angered (though she rarely lets that blind her), and holds grudes for a long time. She's not the type to hide in the shadows so she deals with things head on.

Description:
    Digimon Legends: Seeds of evil

Alignment: Pharodevimon

Crest: Anger

Other: She was taken from her partens at 12 and has been in 3 forster homes and 2 group homes for teen in the 4 years sence.

Rp Sample: (I'll use the sample to get my Egg)

"So how was School?"
    "Boring like always" Leia say's as she shuts the door. She turns to see her foster mom comeing down the hall holding a basket of lundery.
    "There's a sandwitch and some soup in the kitchen if you're hungery."
    Not answering leia walks down the hall to the stairs. On the way up she hears a low beep. She stops but doesn't hear it again so she continues to her room. She tosses her bag on her bed then walks over to her dest and picks up the book she was reading when she hears the beep again to her left.
    Turning she looks at her shelf and see's a large egg on the top with some plushie toys.
    "Whats that?" she muters as she walks over. Next to it is a black and Sliver device. As she picks up the black and silver device her hand brushes the egg, and the screen on the device starts glowing.
    "What the...oww!" looking down to see what hit her foot, she see's the egg had fallen of the shelf onto her foot. As she bends down to pick it up it cracks in half and a cute yellow leggles cat thing jump into her arms.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Fufumon gave a really long speech about Digimon and the Digivice, made even longer by indirectly approaching the point and longer still with repeating, and she just have to make annoying comments on almost everything. Just before she get to the Digivolution part, there were loud noises from outside. Noises Vincent had heard before, but much, much louder. Bored to the death, Vincent quickly jumped at the opportunity to get out of the talk. He rushed to the window, already had a reason in mind if Fufumon ever asked why. A lame reason, but at least better than no reason.

Vincent looked out. He can see a tornado raging several hundred meters away. The location is Ragdon Park. There was excitement in his eyes, but doubt in his head. This place was never hit by a tornado before, so why is there one now? The weather forecast had not predicted a tornado. And the animals didn't look restless the day before or earlier today. All the here-comes-the-disaster signs was off. Weird.

Fufumon, on the other hand, looked scared. She knew for sure the enemies are coming. She was sent by the Returners to the Human World for that reason. She was stuck with Vincent because of that. But she had to be sure the tornado was caused by them. She also had to convince Vincent to help the other Tamers. And then, she had an idea. She had to test her luck.

Fufumon shouted, trying to beat the tornado's howls. "Vincent, you have to go to the park!"

"What? Why?"

"Go to the park! Just go. Someone needs your help." Fufumon pounced at his Digivice and pressed a button, activating the Digivice's radio function. Screaming voices came out of the Digivice, but barely audible within the howl of the tornado. Fufumon was relieved. Luckily a talking tamer out there also had the radio function in action.

"I can't hear anything!" Vincent said. Fufumon raged. Did he really need so much convincing in a matter of life and death? Fufumon braced herself for extra loud sounds as she turned a gear at the side of the Digivice sharply to as far as it can go. A voice immediately blasted out the Digivice. "-SOME ANSWERS HERE! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPEN-" Fufumon hurriedly pushed another button and activated the clock function to stop the loud noise.

"What in the world is-" Vincent repeated the question only to be interrupted by an angry Fufumon. She jumped up his shoulder and yelled once more. "Someone seriously needs your help! Go to the park now and lend them a helping hand already! If you go, I'll answer your questions, if you don't, I'll jab you until you go!"

Vincent quickly shoved the Digivice into his pocket. He cycled to the park. People ran in panic. A big dinosaur was spewing fire. Fufumon found Vincent's mouth gaped. Before she allows Vincent to ask, Fufumon quickly said, "That, too, is a Digimon. It is Tyrannomon. Is that the answer to your question?"

"No. I was wondering how can Digimon appear out of nowhere." Vincent said truthfully. He knew it was a Digimon. It had to be. He didn't really want to know the name of the Digimon.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Foxmon glowed and quickly grew four stubby legs and foxlike ears.

"And now it's time to digivolve, Kyumon!" Tommy continued to grip his digivice, even harder now.

"Yeah!" Kyumon yelled as he began to glow again. "Kyumon digivolve to... Shoreenamon!" Suddenly a red, doglike digimon stood where Kyumon had been before. "Okay, Tosh," Shoreenamon said, "Let's do this!"

"Yeah, go for it, Shoreenamon!" Tommy smiled wide at his digimon, who began to run straight at the evil digimon, fist cocked back.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    OOC
    I should warn you now that I have a spelling problem so I might miss spell some words now and then.

IC

Shocked Leia droped the yellow cat thing and backs away bumping into her desk. Unsure of what to do next she glances at the door wondering if she should run for it.
    "Wait! I'm you friend. I would never hurt you."
    Leia looks at the door one last time then bends down and pats the yellow thing on the head. "I don't know why but I belive you. But what are you?"
    "I'm Nyaromon, your digimon Partner" She says as she jumps back into Leia's arms.
    "A digimon? wha....."
    Out side a loud explosion surpises her.
    "What was that?" leia ask runing to her window. Out side the see's a tornado in the park with many creatures flying from it.
    "Those are digimon! We should go there." Nyaromon says looking up at Leia.
    Leia looks into her eyes for a moment "Ok".

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    OOC
    I'm going t post again sence its been a day ;)

IC
    After graping her coat, a backpack for Nyaromon to ride in, and the Black and silver digivice, Leia runs down the stairs and into the hall where she runs into her foster mom.
    "Where do you think your going?" She asks slightly panicked,"It's to dangerus out there with all those things running about! Come with me down to the basment where we should be safe." she says grabing Leia's arm.
    "Dangerus or not I have to get to the park!" she says pulling her arm free, then pushs past to the door. As she opens it her foster mom says "No, I don't know what i'd do if you got hurt!"
    "Why do you care anyway? It's not like your my mom!" Leia yells slaming the door. As she runs down the road she can hear her foster mom calling after her, but anores her. About 5 minutes later Leia stands at the entrance of the part stairing at a large red Dinosuar as it spews fire.
    "Thats Tyrannomon." Nyaromon says looking over Leia's shoulder.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Feeling weak Cait looked around. Many of the other people were unconscious. Tyrannomon was only getting started. He was stomping around setting fire to everything. Cait felt weak. Like his mind was rejecting everything. He felt weak. But he still knew that Tyrannomon would not go down by one hit. Then suddenly Mokumon appeared beside him. His digivice began to click and beep again. Then a message ran down the screen. "DIGIVOLUTION" Suddenly Mokumon disappeared in a flash of light and a wierd candlestick-like digimon was in his place. It had a flame on its tip. "Lets get him. Come on" He said in a tough voice.

"Right" Cait said. He turned to face Tyrannomon. But Tyrannomon was still wrecking everything. "There has to be some way to stop him"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I Fixed The Other Sign-up I Made.

Digimon: Hawkmon

Champion: Garudamon

Ultimate: Halsemon

Mega: Imperialdramon

Elite: (Can I Not Use One?)

Description: Solana Has Dark blue Eyes And long, dark brown Hair.She Wears A Blue Tank Top And Green Jeans.

Rp Sample: "Mach Impulse!" Said Halsemon As He Used The Attack On Blackwargreymon. "Hang In There Halsemon!" Said Solana Watching Halsemon Fight Blackwargreymon. "Tempest Wind!" Said Halsemon Launching Another Attack. Blackwargreymon Fell To The Ground As Soon As The Attack Hit It. "Good Job Halsemon!" Said Solana As Blackwargreymon Turned Into A Digi-Egg. "Thanks,But Now All We Need Is Food." Said Halsemon Looking Around For Food. "Ok,Lets Go." Said Solana Walking Towards The Nearest Restraunt. " I Will Be Right Back Halsemon." Said Solana When They Got To The Restraunt. "Ok,Ill Wait Under That Tree Over There." Said Halsemon Pointing To The Tree Behind The Restraunt.

PS.

I Put Some Digivolutions From Different Digimon.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Solana: Okay you fixed it up allright. But I still have yet another pet peeve that you yet again fail to notice. You chose two armor digimon for Champion and ultimate and you chose a champion for Mega. You cannot choose a digimon for the rank it is not given. Pending please fix this and choose another digivolution

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    I Fixed The Other Sign-up I Made.

Digimon: Halsemon Has to be a rookie.

Champion:Halsemon It's an ultimate

Ultimate: Garudamon

Mega: Imperialdramon

Elite: (could You Give Me A List In A PM?)There aren't your supposed to make one based of your Mega

PS.

I Put Some Digivolutions From Different Digimon.
    Those things are kinda wrong, BTW, I'll post my IC later.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    OOC
    Also Imperialdramon can't digivolve from Garudamon. It's digivolved from Paildramon which is the DNA Digivolved form of ExVeemon and Stingmon. If you want to join you shouldn't mix and match digimon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Digimon Is a good place look up digmon. Just make sure you read about how they digivolve.

https://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidexE.html Is also nice. The only problem about this site is that the digivolution list is the card game one, so if you go here made sure it makes sence.

IC
    "We should do something. Tyrannomon is out of control!" Nyaromon says jumping up and down in the backpack.
    "Stop that! You're going to fall out." Leia say watching as three diffrent digimon and a kid attack Tyrannomon. She starts walking forword then stops, "I know you're over there." she says turning to look at some bushes and trees.
    "You're not bad for a human."
    A large spider like digimon with a woman's troso and head steps out of the bush from behind one of the trees. Leia starts to back away then stops.
    "Thats Arukenimon..." Nyaromon says from inside the backpack, "She's one of Pharodevimon's elite."
    "Pharodevimon? Who's that?" Leia asks walking up to Arukenimon.
    "You've got guts kid." Arukenimon says trying to sound charming, " Pharodevimon is looking for humans like you to help save the digital world. See those kids and Digimon over there." she says pointing toward Tyrannomon, "There rebels that want to over throw Pharodevimon's just rule. We once had someone like you on are side but the rebels found away to erase her memories and then hid her in the human world from us. Thats why we where sent to your world, we're here looking for her. But those rebles also came here, and they'll do anything to stop us. If they hadn't attack Tyrannomon and caused him to go into a rage he'd never have distroyed this park."
    "Let me see if I unstand this right. Pharodevimon rules the Digital world. The place where you digimon are from, and some rebels are trying to take over?" Leia says watching as Tyrannomon falls on some playground equptment. "You came here looking for your human Champion to help you stop them, but they're also here trying to stop you from finding her?"
    "Yes thats it in a nut shell" Arukenimon says sweetly, "Will you help us?"
    "There's one thing I don't get... you said she was in the digital world right? Does that mean there are humans living there?"
    "No, humans come from your world, but once in awhile a human will find a way into our world. It happens most went our world is in troble like now."
    "What should I do?"

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Yeah!" Tommy shouted, "Show her what you can do!" He watched as his digimon charged forward, yelling excitedly.

Shoreenamon swung his fist, shouting, "Air Force Punch!" A large mass of air, several feet in front of him, solidified and traveled towards Arukenimon.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Arukenimon looked towards the thundering digimon coming towards her. She laughed hysterically at the digimon that believed itself superior to her. Arukenimon shouted "Spider thread" Suddenly the solidified air that went towards Arukenimon shattered into millions of pieces. Then Shoreenamon was suspended in the air. Shoreenamon was then flung into a nearby tree. "Foolish digimon. I am an ultimate and you are all beneath me." Arukenimon laughed as suddenly a large shadowy gas erupted from underneath her and Tyrannomon. Then suddenly it enveloped Tyrannomon Arukenimon and Leia. When it dissapated they were all gone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back