• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Legends: Seeds of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I have had to modify this roleplay heavily due to the fact that it didn't include that much of a plot. Anyway there are no more gods and you can become an evil tamer. Anyway this was the original version of the plot that I created a very long time ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon

This Rp is a brain child of both me and JBCBlank, the Rp was my idea and she gave some back-story and a few characters

How do you expect me to trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die?!
    ~Vincent Valentine *FF VII- CBTis 155 spinoff by JBCBlank*

rated pg15

Story:
    In the beginning there was the digital world. It was peaceful in its own way. But as peace goes there will always be someone to take advantage of this peace. This was Apocalymon. He was shortly defeated by a party of 8 tamers. After this another party of tamers defeated another enemy by the name of Daemon

After a few years the digital world remained in peace. Sure there was an occasional enemy here and there but a tamer managed to defeat them.

Sure enough peace didn't last. An enemy known as Pharodevimon came to power. In his stead he was narrowly defeated by a tamer who went under the alias "Hiro". Pharodevimon was not deleted however. He managed to survive long enough to know why "Hiro" managed to defeat him. His compassion with his digimon defeated him. Pharodevimon knew how to conquer the digital world. He needed a tamer of his own who would show the same compassion.

Sure enough this is what lead to the "Perfect tamer" project. Pharodevimon managed to find a tamer called "Beatrix". Beatrix had a digimon known as "ShadowRenemon." Beatrix conquered the digital world very easily.

30 digital years later

The digital world was united under one tyrannical rule. Pharodevimon's. Pharodevimon demolished the known landmarks and created one continent called "File continent." File continent still had infinity mountain which Pharodevimon resided.

However as Beatrix managed to conquer the digital world she was not allowed to enter the human world. "Hiro" who heard of the digital world's fate traveled back. Hiro and Beatrix fought with and after a lengthy battle it was declared a draw. Hiro knew that Beatrix was corrupted among the digimon. So with his digivice he ripped a hole in time and space and sent himself and Beatrix to the human world where both of them had their memories erased and their identities changed. Pharodevimon who found that Beatrix was out of his control became angry. He managed to find a portal to the human world and decided to travel there with five of his lieutenants. Arukenimon, Etemon, Infermon, Lady Devimon and his right hand Metal phantomon.

However Pharodevimon's plan was quickly found out by a group of resistance fighters known as the "Returners" who wished that the digital world would be restored to its original ways. They sent a group of digi-tammas to the human world in a makeshift portal to be sent to those who's personalities mirrored the digimon inside the digi tamma. Along with an ancient form of the Mark 1 digivice. However it has been heavily modified including installing the crests on the inside of it and allowing Matrix digivolution. It also comes equipped with a radio to all the other digivices and a built in clock.

Your role

You are a teenager going to the town of Ragdon along the east coast of the united states. One day you will find a strangely colored egg in your room that is attached to a mark 1 digivice. (Or in a different place if you wish). You decide to show it to all your friends and find out that they all have one. They immediately hatch at this time and reveal their identities to you. Should you choose to accept it you can either agree with your digimon and join the returners and stop the lieutenants. Or join the lieutenants and find Beatrix and Hiro. The choice is yours.

Rules
    ~~~~~
    All PC rules apply

Spelling and grammer is not very crucial but recommended.

One of the biggest rules is no powerplaying or bunnying

Swearing isn't a rule but please do not go overboard

You cannot have 2 of the same digimon that someone else has

There is no restrictions of what digimon you have. However your digimon MUST have an baby form, intraining, rookie, champion, ultimate and Mega.

Last but not least please have fun

Sheet

Name:

Digimon: (this is the most important part. What digimon is your partner? Dont forget that you can create your own digimon if you wish)

Fresh form: (whats its baby form (the one it hatches into))

Intraining: (What is its in training form?)

Rookie: (the rookie form is the form you will see the most. It is the form that your digimon usually is in

Champion: (A very important one when the rp starts. What does your digimon change into after rookie)

Ultimate: (A very powerful type of digimon. What does your digimon change into after champion?)

Mega: (What is your mega form? This is the ultimate digimon and most of the time your digimon will matrix digivolve with you in order to achieve this form

Elite: (The elite is the creation of the compassion in a digimon during matrix digivolution. NOTE: This is OPTIONAL. You will only be allowed to have Elite by PMing either me or Blank with details of how you get an elite. Plus you must be reasonably active in the rp.) You must either describe the digimon or provide a sketch. It must be based off your Mega form in some way.

Digivice colour: (any color will do, no duplicating colors. Remember you have a modified Mark 1. So originality is limited

Personality:
    (What you act like. If you choose Pharodevimon your character's
    personality will change to a more demonic sort)

Description:
    (What you look like. Note that your appearance will change when you align yourself with pharodevimon. Your character will look more demonic.)

Alignment: (Who you will eventually align yourself with. Either the Returners or Pharodevimon. In case you didn't read the back story the returners are good and pharodevimon is evil.)

Crest: (The crest depends on your alignment and your personality. You can choose any crest you want or create your own. If you are an evil tamer you will have a more evil sort of creast)

Other:

Rp Sample: (Sample of your writing)

Slots:

1. JBCPeace, Cait
    2. JBCBlank, Blank
    3. StarLatias, Vincent
    4. pokefan89, Tommy Mals
    5. Rose reaper, Tori Martin
    6. One_Winged_Angel, Shinji
    7. Vanilla Kitsune, Dara Steeru
    8. ShadowCat13133, Leia

This rp will start at 3 members. If it starts to die before then it will start at two and people can join afterwards at any time.

Last but not least if you are inactive for 2 weeks you will be BOOTED and your slot will be given to someone else

Chapters:
    1. Legends become reality.
    2. Hatchlings
    3. First strike
    4. The quest

~JBCBlank and ~JBCPeace

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    In process. Mixmatching Digimon line, if you don't mind.

Name: Vincent

Digimon:
    Fresh form: Fufumon

Intraining: Kapurimon

Rookie: Dorumon

Champion: Firamon

Ultimate: Volcdramon

Mega: Plesiomon

Digivice colour: Primary colour: Black; Secondary colour: Green

Personality: Never one to talk much, and when he did, usually the speech was long and important, and he demands silence and no interruption while he was talking. He had no problems laughing at even the corniest joke, though. He likes trying out new stuff to satisfy his curiosity. Very knowledgeable through all the experience he had obtained with experimenting, but prefers to say nothing. He always thought no one would listen to him anyway.

Description: Very tall with a harsh look on the face. He can be quite intimidating if he does not smile. He is quite plain and tasteless when it comes to clothes as he always wear T-shirts and cargo pants. He has dark brown hair and green eyes.

Alignment: Returners

Crest: Faith

Other:

Rp Sample:

The talk about her being short really burned Leona up. Leona lifted her feet and stomped heavily on the back of the front seat. The girl whose seat belonged to turned around and glared at Leona. Now that Leona had seen her face, it was unlikely she could forget about their insults. An announcement was made, but Leona could only make out the last four words: Future Trainers' Academy of Nivon. Only then did they realized the bus had stopped.

Everyone was trying to get out of the bus. Everyone but Leona, who remained seated, and watched all the chaos. She did not attempt to push her way through. Afterall, with that size, it's best to leave the push for others. All she can do was wait for her turn.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Reserve me a spot. I have questions. Can a good tamer have a virus Digimon? On the other hand, can an evil tamer have a Vaccine Digimon?

Yes they can. However once you turn evil their physical appearance will start to become demonic while if your good and have a virus their physical appearance will become very angelic. RESERVED

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Name: Blank

Digimon:

Fresh form: Coomon

Intraining: Caramon

Rookie: Ditmon

Champion: Caromon

Ultimate:
    Uliamon

Mega: Matrixmon

Elite: SamuriAngemon

Digivice colour: Pink and Black

Personality: Let's see... she's very quiet despite a roaring libido, she loves animals and isn't very good with people. she would rather spend time with her dog then with any person in the world. Less likely that she'll have to say something.

Description: Blank

Alignment: the Returners

Crest: Hope

Other: N/A

Rp Sample:
    other Rp said:
    A normal day in the life of a not so normal teenager; walking home from what could possibly be categorized as the worst day of school in the world. He runs his long fingers threw his long red hair, as smooth as silk, that's what his mother said. Inhaling deeply he could still smell the rain, sweat and crisp like fresh lettuce, he stood by the bus stop watching as the dirty sewage water flowed from a nearby drain, he closes his eyes trying to ignore the putrid smell that came from the raw sewage. "Cinco días no mas…" he says to himself, only five more days till school was out and he wouldn't have to deal with those kids anymore.
    He places his hands in his pockets with a deep sigh; he runs his index finger over one of the many ten peso coins at the bottom of his pocket. I hope they haven't raised the price again, he thinks to himself as a bus marked Jardín pulled up splashing him with sewer water. "PUTO!" he yells at the bus. He knew that he shouldn't yell at the driver or else he wouldn't be let in.
    The bus driver made a face but accepted his money telling him to sit in the back. Iori liked the back even though he knew that the Driver had insulted him. I need a car; he thinks as he wraps his fingers around the pole in the middle of the bus, he didn't feel like sitting with wet pants.
    After a very embarrassing bus ride, he walks the two blocks to his house in silence, listening to the dogs bark at him as he passed. He opens his front door and calls to his mother; the only answer he gets is the old poodle mix that his mother had bought when she first found that she was pregnant. "Hey Charley…" he says walking threw the living room with the dog's nose pasted to his pant leg. "Stay here Charley." He orders the dog as he enters the bathroom, "I need to shower and I don't need you smelling my pants while I'm in there."
    The dog sits down and watches the closed door. Iori turns on the shower water; steam erupts from the floor as the hot water strikes the white tile. Iori takes off his cloths in front of the full length mirror. He looks over the peculiar cross shaped birthmark on his chest; most of the girls who had seen it always believed that he had made it himself because it was so perfect, of course most of the time they didn't ask about it again, they always ending up forgetting even their names after he was done with them.
    Iori turns and enters the cascade of water, the warm water felt so delicious that he felt as though he were in the bed of the most beautiful girl at school, the one that he had been after for over two years.
    With a satisfied smile on his perfect face he exits the bathroom in nothing but a towel. Charley fallows him to his room, as soon as Iori closes the door he removes the towel letting it fall on the dogs black face, Iori smiles as the girl next door squeals and calls to him. He always changed with the window open, he liked Angelina, she was good people and very good company. "Iori! Iori tengo algo que decirte!" she calls as she makes her way over her window ledge onto the three inch wide pipe that stretched between the two windows.
    Iori wondered what she had to tell him, He reaches out his arms and helps her into his room, still naked but she had seen him naked before so it wasn't something out of the ordinary. "Que quieres decirme Angie?" he asks.
    Angie hugs him a really big smile on her face, "My dad said that he was going to be out all night…"
    "Is that all?" He kisses her gently. A sound catches his attention, the sound of rustling, he turns around and sees, Charlie scratching up his bed sheets, "Charlie, get off my bed..." he says taking the old dog off his bed gently. Charlie barks at Angie fiercely, "Charlie, what the…" he turns around as a shadow falls over him.
    Automatically Iroi strikes at the dark figure standing behind him, his fist goes right threw it. It was huge, eight feet tall at least, it's gaping mouth was big enough to swallow him whole, Angie was laying on the floor, at least he thought it was her, It was nothing but a pile of blood and flesh. "Angie…" he whispers.
    "Iroi… Iori fight it you have to fight it!" A voice says from behind him.
    "CHARLIE!?" Iori cries seeing the old dog stand next to him.
    "If you don't fight it Iori, it'll kill you and your mission will be over before it began…"
    Iori was confused but he decided that he had to, "How can I fight something that I can't touch?" He asks pulling back and running out of his room.
    Charlie fallowed right behind him, "You know how! Just think about it!"
    Iori closes his eyes as he cowers in the kitchen, How can I know how?!, suddenly it strikes him. He stands up straight, fearless, "Let's Tango Puto!" Jumping at the Demon, Black wings sprout from his back, he reaches out catching a feather, the feather turns into a long sword that he uses to destroy the Demon. It turns into a pile of ashes at Iori's feet. Iori falls to his knees as his wings disappear and he feels drained. Charlie pads over standing next to him, "What just happened?" he asks panting.
    "I think it would be best if I more then just me told you… we must get to the meeting spot so that the rest of the Guardian's and I can tell you and the six other angels what this is about…"
    Iori looks at himself, "maybe I should get some cloths on first."
    "That would be a good idea..." Charlie says laughing.

I'll get pics of my digimon together.
    ~JBCBlank

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    JBCBlank: Very good. Accepted

Name: "Claude" Cait

Digimon:
    Fresh form: Mokumon

Intraining: Demimeramon

Rookie: Candlemon

Champion: Wizardmon

Ultimate: Wisemon

Mega: Ancientwisemon

Digivice colour: Primary colour: Grey and black

Personality: Cait is a very likable person. He makes friends with many people and does very many favors to people. Constantly he is helping random people in the street for random favors. When he is in a group Cait is the center of attention and the everyman. He stands out greatly in a group and is very social. He does many things for attention and always does them. Even if they are life threatening. Cait uses logic to his advantage and continually quotes famous people from literature and movies. He is very literate and does delve a bit into pop culture. To many people Cait stands out as a leader. Since when he does projects or anything similar Cait takes charge and tells everyone what to do.

Description: https://jbcblank.deviantart.com/art/Caint-65726467 (The one in the middle)

Crest: Friendship

Okay since I am tired of waiting I am starting. Latias you can finish your sheet at any time and post where you come in

Cait looked around. His new room looked very abnormal to him. The only thing that he could see was a sleeping bag that he was given.

It had been a week since the fire. His house erupted into fire and flames. His parents were killed along with the rest of his belongings. Cait had already cried enough for them. After a week of legal disputes the will had been found. Cait was to live with the only friends his family had. His friend Brenda "Blank" lived there. She was only one year older then him and he got very along with her. Right now he never believed that he would be living here.

Cait sighed and looked inside the closet. Suddenly he heard something. "Beep beep." Cait looked around. Then he unzipped his sleeping bag.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    It is okay that my sample has nothing to do with this rp, right?

Name: Tommy Mals
    Digimon: Shoreenamon
    Fresh form: Foxmon
    Intraining: Kyumon
    Rookie: Shorereenamon
    Champion: Ceekiwimon
    Ultimate: Shadoramon
    Mega: Drashadomon
    Elite: n/a
    Digivice colour: Red & White
    Personality: Tommy is nice and friendly to everyone. Plus, he doesn't get angry fast, though when he does get mad, he goes wild.
    Description: Tommy is 4'5" tall, with long, straight, brown hair and blue eyes. He is pretty thin. He wears a blue T-shirt, blue jean shorts, and red sandals (in all weather).
    Crest: Love
    Other: n/a
    Rp Sample:
    A small boy, around seven or eight years of age, walked out of the Yalsame Company building elevator, onto the top floor. Though his eyes were closed, he had no trouble as he strode across the hall. Upon reaching the door on the other side, he opened his eyes. With a sharp crack, the door seemed to blow inwards and then disappear.
    "Hmmm... Too easy," He said, smiling while his eyes returned to their previous state, "much too easy." Upon entering the room, he heard a man whimpering from in front of him.
    "D-don't hurt me, the man said, "I, I promise I'll--"
    "I don't care, Mr. Yalsame," the boy said, "You've done evil, and that's all that matters." Slowly, he walked closer to the man.
    "You... You mean I'm going to die?"
    "Yes." The boy laughed, a soft, cheerless sound.
    "But, who... Who are you?"
    "To you, I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am..." He paused for a second, opening his eyes again. "...God!"
    Yalsame screamed as his body was seemingly torn apart. After just a moment, he was gone, as quickly and completely as the door had gone.
    The boy closed his eyes once more, a sadistic grin spreading over his face. "That was too easy, as always..." He strode to the wall, and, after making a hole in it the same way he had gotten past the door, he jumped out. As he fell to the ground, he laughed again.
    "I am Omega!"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((guess I'll start, Peace told me I should start))

Ch. 1
    Legends become reality.

Blank opened her eyes, the last thing she could remember was the head lights of the car that was headed for her family car. What happened? she wondered as she looked around, am i in a hospital? she asked herself.

What's a hospital? came a voice from behind her. Blank turns around and there is a black egg attached to a tree in the middle of a white abyss. Let me out Blank, i wanna see you. Piped the creature in the egg.

Blank walks over and places a hand tentatively on the egg, How do i let you out? she asks.

The egg shines, Like that... the egg diapered and there stood a tiny black mouse without legs. I'm Coomon. it says smiling up at her.
    ((I'll add a pic of him when I finish coloring it.))
    Blank picked up the tiny animal, he was soft and warm, "Who are you?" she asks him glad that she was finally able to speak.

"My name is coomon I'm your digimon." He snuggles up to her, "I'm gonna take care of you now...."

Blank was confused but she didn't know what else to do, "Is this a dream?" She asked.

"No, this is more real then you will ever know." he says licking her arm.

End in the great abyss.
    ~JBCBlank

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Pokefan if you want to start in the roleplay well please post how you got your egg

IC:

Cait unzipped his sleeping bag. Inside was a light red colored egg with white stripes. Attached to it was a grey strange device. What is this? Cait thought to himself. He quickly tore off the device. It still beeped every so often.

Suddenly Cait heard something. It was walking. He quickly zipped the bag quickly placing the device into his pocket. Blank's mom was in his door way. She was crying. "Claude. Blank was hit by a car earlier today."

2 hours later~~~~

Cait was sitting next to Blank's hospital bed. Her heartbeat already stopped before he got there. Her corpse looked practically the same. Except she had gashes everywhere and a long one near her stomach. Cait couldn't believe it. In less then two weeks he had lost 3 important people in his life. "What else could go wrong?" he thought out loud. He was still very depressed. Suddenly Cait remembered the small device he found in his sleeping bag. He quickly took it into his hand. "I wonder what this thing is." He thought out loud again.

Meanwhile~~~~

Blank saw clouds start to disappear and she saw Cait sitting there in the hospital ward. "Its Cait. What is he doing?" Coomon stopped licking her arm. "He is looking at your corpse." Blank was horrified. "Is there any way I can speak to him?" Coomon looked at her strangely. "No, unless you use..." Blank snapped at him. "Use what?"

Coomon sighed. "Well. There is an ancient way of speaking to dead people. But it is irreversible and it has side effects. "What is it Coomon?" She asked him sweetly. "Well its something called "Infomerge." I think I heard about it somewhere when I was in the egg. Basically you merge your mind with someone. Meaning you can merge your mind with Cait" Blank gasped. It seemed a bit drastic. "Well we can't sit here and twiddle our thumbs. Lets do it." Coomon jumped out of her arms. "Wait Blank. Didn't you listen? There are side effects. I dont even know any of them but I have heard if two minds stay in a body two long the body can get accustomed to one of the minds." But Blank wasn't listening. "I dont care. Lets just do it." Coomon sighed. "Allright then."

Suddenly Blank felt herself shrink. She felt as if what body she had disappeared and suddenly she felt herself propel into Cait's mind.

Suddenly Cait felt something. Enourmous pain in his head as he dropped the device

Last edited:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Name: Tori Martin

Digimon: Lunamon

Fresh form:Poyomon

Intraining: Moonmon

Rookie: Lunamon

Champion: Leskimon

Ultimate: Crecemon

Mega: Dianamon

Elite: N/A

Digivice colour: Gold and white

Personality: Calm and very secretive, usually friendly, but can be cold, sarcastic and arrogant, since an early age, he has had problems trusting others, which is why doubts the fact that he is really the true holder of the Crest Of Trust.

Description: Tori is 4'9 tall, he has short blond-brown hair which he hides under a white barret, his eyes are a mix of blue and green, he has long double sleeved blue an black shirt under his black cloak sweater, he has short black jeans, he also wears googles on his hat, which people say is weird.He wears blue sports shoes with white socks.He carries orange bag in which he keeps extra clothes and some food, he has a belt, where he keeps his digivice for fast action.

Crest: Trust

Other:N/A

Rp Sample:
    A young boy entered the Snowpoint Pokemon Center accompanied by a Roserade, the boy looked as if he had been in a harsh battle.Walking towards the front desk he was greeted by and pink haired lady.

"Hello, welcome to the Snowpoint Pokemon Center, you look like you were battling, do you want to heal your Pokemon?" The lady exclaimed looking at the trainer and his Roserade.

"Yes, it was a pretty harsh battle and I don't want my Pokemon too tired."The boy replied.He quickly recalled his Roserade to it's Pokeball."Return!"

A red flash went towards the rose Pokemon pulling it back to it's Pokeball.The trainer pulled two other Pokeballs from his bag and handed them to the lady.

"They'll be in tip-top shape in a few seconds."The lady said in a happy tone as she took the boy's Pokeballs and put them in a machine, the machine glew and emitted a loud beep."All happy!"The lady exclaimed.

"Thanks for your help!"The boy replied in a relieved way.

As the boy prepared to exit, a shocking report appeared on TV.Apparently there was and ominous fog in different places of the world, including Sinnoh's sacred Mt. Coronet, where the boy was headed.

"It is recommended that nobody travels through these places."The news reporter said.

"WHAT!I'm stuck here!!!"The boy shouted in dismay.

He had no other choice but to stay till further notice.

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Tommy walked into his room and flung himself onto his bed, narrowly missing the digiegg there. "Wooh," he said, a huge smile on his face, "today was fun!" He looked around, a puzzled expression appearing on his face when he saw the egg. "What is that?" He touched the egg, which suddenly began to glow.

"Tommy," A voice from inside the egg said, "remember..."

"Remember what?" Tommy looked at the strange egg, mystified.

"Everything..."

Suddenly, he fell back, unconscious. He awoke several hours later, in the hospital...

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    (I'll join as a charrie who is the son of one of my characters in my fanfic Digimon Heroes. His Digimon, therefore, has the same Rookie, but has a very different line)

Name: Shinji

Digimon: Chiikimon

Fresh form: ???

Intraining: ???

Rookie: Chiikimon

Champion: Dinohumon

Ultimate: Paildramon

Mega: Scimitarumon

Elite: (I will PM you about it soon, Peace) Examon

Digivice colour: Gold

Personality: He can be hot-tempered and impatient, but is otherwise a great guy. He only gives respect to those who give him respect. He is kind, but can be rude sometimes. He is neutral.

Description: dark brown hair, tanned skin, black eyes. Wears a pair of blue goggles, a red shirt, white pants, and green and yellow shoes that look kinda goofy on him.

Alignment: Neutral

Crest: Chaos

Other: none

Rp Sample: Shinji and his Digimon Chiikimon were looking for a way back to their own dimension of the Digital World. Shinji's parents were probably worried sick about him. He apparently found the egg and got sucked into a Digital World his parents didn't go to in the past. The Digital world they knew about was different. Chiikimon said "I miss your mom's cooking." Shinji said "I miss home." Then, a BlackGaogamon appeared behind them. He attacked. Chiikimon Digivolved into Dinohumon, who attacked with Lizard Dance. BlackGaogamon fought back, but Dinohumon rose as the victor after a long battle. He then went back to his Rookie form, Chiikimon. Chiikimon then climbed onto Shinji's head as he walked on.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC:

One winged angel: Normally I would decline you. But I am in a good mood. Can you please show pictures of Chiikimon and info about it? Since I cannot find any information. Accepted.

Rosereaper: Can you please add an rp sample and a *little* more detail?

IC: To come later

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    OOC:

Okay since I am tired of waiting I am starting. Latias you can finish your sheet at any time and post where you come in

IC:

Vincent dreamt that he was happily playing video games. He would had gone on if it wasn't for a strange beeping that woke him up. It came from his pillow. The source was a weird green and black device that glowed as it beeped. It went silent after Vincent picked it up. Being rudely awakened from a sweet dream, Vincent threw the device instead of examining it. He would if he wasn't sleepy. It hit something, causing a hamering sound to be heard. It didn't sound like it was caused by a machine, so Vincent got up to investigate.

The device had hit an strange egg. It was yellow with no other colour. Vincent, too sleepy to do anything, left the two strange things alone and went back to sleep, hoping it was just another dream.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hey can I still join?

Name: Kero

Digimon: Tentomon

Fresh form: Pabumon

Intraining: Motimon

Rookie: Tentomon

Champion: Kabuterimon

Ultimate: MegaKabuterimon

Mega: GrandKuwagamon

Digivice colour: Purple

Personality: Kero is not sure of himself as a tamer & always need the support of his friends

Description: A tamer who is 5'1", has meddium brownish-blonde hair & dark brown eyes, He has grey tracksuit & a black/grey hoodie(That combo of clothes is my usual clothes lmao). He has a bag like Mimi's from the 1st season.

Alignment: Returners =3

Crest: Maybe the crest of Hope

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Ohhh. A Digimon roleplay. I'd love to try it out! =]

Name: Dara Steeru

Digimon: Kudamon

Fresh form: Puffmon

Intraining: Kyaromon

Rookie: Kudamon

Champion: Reppamon

Ultimate: Qilinmon

Mega: Sleipmon

Elite: N/A

Digivice colour: Pink

Personality: Dara's personality is that of a sterotypical teenage girl, except, she borders stupidity. She is oblivious to the world around her, which causes most people to poke fun at her. Her judging abilities fail almost always, for she is easily distracted by bright colors or shiny objects. This leads to frustration among other's, for trying to get her to pay attention is like coaxing a bull out of a china shop. Often times, her friends love to send her on wild goose chases, just to see how long she would last. Of course, Dara immediantly accepts her fate, and tries to fullfil any wish someone has. She does indeed have a heart of gold. Dara puts other's before herself, but she does have moments of insecurity. This comes natural with being a teenager. Dara tries to follow the latest fashion trends, and could tell you easily the top idol singers of the time. She values friendship and kindness above all matter. In her opinion, if you stop helping people, people will stop helping you. She lives by a code of honor that her deceased parent's bestoed upon her. At times, she has emotional problems from the abandonment she faces as a child. Even so, she remains optimistic through the most darkest times. Dara strives to help anyone to the best of her ability, even if the instructions have to get repeated 7 times.

Description: The uppermost layer of her body is dressed in a collared shirt, but the sleeves are removed, revealing her sholders. She wears the cuffs of the shirt around her wrists. A small, silky, light pink tie hands down to her breast bone, that normally stays ironed to her shirt. Around her neck is a solid pink ribbon, which she never takes off. Her hair is a light brown color with random blonde highlights streaked through. The hair reaches past her chest, but cuts off shortly. Normally, she wears it down, but on rare occasions, she ties it with the ribbon around her neck. The body layer of her body is a clad in a short pink miniskirt. Dara wears white stockings underneath it with black dress shoes. She has a normal complexion, but tans easily when in the sun. Her build is skinny, but more curvy. Dara stands about 5'0" at max.

Alignment: Returners.

Crest: Kindness

Other: Nothing really to say. This character is based off me, if you didn't know. :3

Rp Sample:

Bored out of her mind, Dara sat inside her high school classroom. The uniform she was in was starting to be a pain in her behind. In her opinion, everyone looked exactly the same. The teacher, on the other hand, was more elite looking with his neatly pressed brown suit. He held a piece of white chalk in his left hand, and wrote down the assignment on the board. Dara didn't bother copying it, for she had other plans in mind. After school, she was going to go home and take a well earned nap. The bell rang 2 times, and the class was emptied within a flash. She gathered her school bag and pencils, and left the building.

"Hiya Dara." One of her friends yelled running to her.

She meerly waved them off, and her friend stopped dead in his tracks. Dara wasn't in the mood for conversations, so she picked up the pace she was walking. Within 10 minutes, she returned to the appartment she lived in.

"Where's the key.."

Opening her school bag, she began to fumble for her key. Alas, it was not inside the bag. Dara cursed underneath her breath. Frustrated, she lifted the mat from underneath her feet, and revealed a small golden key.

"Aha!" She exclaimed.

Dara inserted the spare key inside the door nob and opened the door. Her appartment looked reletively quiet and normal. Just the way she liked it. Desperate for something to eat before bed, she dashed into the kitchen. Inside the refridgerator, she found the onigiri she had prepared the night before. Grabbing one and a soda, she strolled into her bedroom. Dara tossed the school bag on the floor, and plopped onto her bed.

"What's that.."

On the end of her bed sat a strange egg. Dara didn't remember if being there the previous morning. Curious, she crawled towards the end, careful not to drop any stray rice or soda.The egg wiggled from side to side.

"WOAH!"

Dara fell backwards on her bed, nearly spilling her soda on herself. The egg began to glow a light blue color. Scared out of her mind, she ducked underneath the bedsheets. The egg was still trying to hatch as she lay shaking.

"WAAAH!" The egg cried.

Nervously, she raised her head above the covers. The egg was gone to reveal a little creature of white fur. It looked at her with eyes wide and full of happiness. Sluggishly, it crawled over beside her.

"Hiya hiya!" It cried.

"Hello.." Dara responded.

"AHH! I'm Puffmon! Nice to meetcha!"

Puffmon crawled onto Dara's chest, and bounced happily on top of her. Its fur was glittering and sparkly within appearance. The round eyes were still opened with excitement.

"Hello.. I'm Dara.."

---

Phew. I hope that's okay. ._.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Vanilla: Very well done. Accepted

Kerox: After reviewing your sheet I have seen it is okay. But you need an RP sample. You didn't fill out all the required things needed for the sheet. PENDING. Untill you write an RP sample you cannot be accepted. Plus if you read a few sheets you would have noticed that Blank took hope already. I would recommend reading other people's sheets a little to get inspiration and then add more detail and an rp sample

Im surprised no one has become an evil tamer yet

IC: to come later

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Rose reaper. Very well done. Accepted

Chapter 2: Hatchings
    Screams break the silence
    Waking from the dead of night
    Vengeance is boiling
    He's returned to kill the light
    Then when he's found who he's looking for
    Listen in awe and you'll hear him

Bark at the moon, Ozzy Osbourne

IC:

In an odd way Cait made it back to Blank's parent's house a few minutes later. His head still throbbing. He had a large headache and felt like an aspirin was the best way to go. However head medicine was the last thing on his mind as he wanted to find out more about that egg he found in his sleeping bag.

Soon enough Cait made it to his sleeping bag. He quickly opened it up and took the egg out. Suddenly Cait heard a rumbling as he saw the egg crack. In a few moments the egg donned a very large crack and broke entirely. Inside the egg was a small smoke engulfed creature. "Mokumon" was all it said. Cait was completely stupefied. "Whats this?"

~~~~Meanwhile~~~~

Pharodevimon was seated atop infinity mountain. Much of the digital world was darkened as if someone blocked out the sun. Currently he was scouring the human world for Beatrix looking for her. But he couldn't. "Arrrg." He quickly yelled. Metal phantomon was behind his throne. "Sir you need not worry. Arukenimon is currently searching the human world. We will find Hiro and Beatrix." Pharodevimon didn't want Arukenimon to come back defeated. He had learned that the "Returners" some rebel group outside of his influence had entered the human world. It was un doubtfull that they had amassed another group of tamers. "We'd better hope that Arukenimon isn't as stupid as when I defeated her." Pharodevimon spoke angrily. Arukenimon was unbelievably stupid when she underestimated him all those years ago. When he defeated her and she joined his empire as one of his guard.

"Summon the rest." Pharodevimon said softly. Quickly Metal Phatomon swiped his scythe and Etemon, Infermon, and Lady Devimon appeared in a flash. "You three. Observe Arukenimon. Eventually a group of tamers will appear. That is when she will strike. I want you to ONLY" He screamed this last word. It echoed all over the citadel. "... watch her. Learn from her mistakes. If she loses it is not our fault. Then you." He pointed towards Infermon. "... enter the human world. But be careful. If they are strong enough to defeat Arukenimon they "may" be strong enough to defeat you." Infermon shuffled his many legs. "Dismissed."

Soon Pharodevimon was alone. He looked over the rest of the digital world and smirked. His plan was full proof. If only he could find Beatrix.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Suddenly Cait heard something. Footsteps. "Uh oh." He wispered. He hid Mokumon inside the sleeping bag quietly. Suddenly Blank's mom walked in. "Well. Since Blank has..." She grimaced with these words. "Gone... you can have her room." Cait was glad. He didn't want to be much of a bother and get new furniture. "We are going back to the hospital momentarily. Cait suddenly wanted to go back to the hospital. "Can I come?"

Cait walked into Blank's bedroom. Blank was a girly girl so her room's wallpaper, furniture, bed lining, blanket, and posters were all pink or some other feminine color. "Well it might need a little more furnishing. Cait quickly unzipped his sleeping bag and Mokumon popped out. "Okay I can't leave you here. I guess I need to take you with me." Cait quickly looked around and found something.

Momentarily Cait took the black backpack that belonged to Blank. He quickly waited until Mokumon jumped in. "Okay stay in there."

1 hour later

Cait sat back into the seat in Blank's hospital room. He was there alone again.

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Tommy woke up to see a small foxy face staring at him. "H-hello there," he mumbled.

"Hey," it said back to him, "I'm Foxmon!"

"Yeah, I know." Tommy reached out a hand and petted the small digimon. "I renenber everything." He sat up and shook his head. "I can't believe I know all this stuff now..."

Foxmon looked at him, beaming. "I'm glad, Tosh."

Tommy startled at the name, but he smiled after a tiny bit. "Tosh. I had forgotton about that name. I used to like it..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back