• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Legends: Seeds of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Puffmon let out a shrill of happiness. Dara removed some of the covers she had over her head and allowed Puffmon to crawl closer to her.

"Yes! I knew you weren't that much of a scaredy cat!" Puffmon sniffed the air around it. With eyes widened, it spotted some of the riceballs Dara was going to eat. Its mouth began to drool.

"Would you like some?" Dara asked, offering an onigiri to it.

"FOOOOOD!"

With a flash, Puffmon devoured the rice ball. It let out a belch of happiness and rested back against Dara's side.

"What are you Puffmon?" She asked, enjoying a rice ball for herself.

"Glad ya asked Dara!"

Puffmon took in a deep breath. It explained what a Digimon was and their purpose in life. Dara held on to every word it said, not even thinking about letting her mind wonder. Puffmon went into detail about Hiro and Beatrix, and how the lieutenants. It noted Pharodevimon's evil plan, and the Digital World was loosing all the light it once had.

"How do we stop it? I mean, I'm only 15 and you're a little.. cotton ball." Dara sighed.

"That's where the Returners come in! They're the one's that are trying to change the Digital World back to its original state. We're not the only ones. The group is relatively small, but all over Digimon like me are popping out of their eggs! I bet a few Digimon are around here in this town as it is! So, what do you say? Will you help me out?"

Dara thought for a moment. This was going to require a lot of responsibilty and time taken out for Puffmon. She would have to fight evil Digimon and risk possible death. Dara raised her arms behind her head and stared at Puffmon. She relaxed her head into her arms.

"Well, all right. I don't want to do this alone though. How in the world am I supposed to even control you?"

Puffmon smiled, and rushed over to the end of the bed. It returned dragging a small device, much like a portable gaming system.

"This is your Digivice! Along with me, this is all you need!"

Dara blinked. The Digivice felt cold in her hands, but she could fill energy flowing from within it. The detail was very impressive. It was her favorite color to, so how could she resist?

"Okay. I'm going to try my hardest."

Dara took another bite of her rice ball. She swallowed hard. Figuring out how to help Puffmon was starting to worry her, but Puffmon just hopped along on the bed.

"Listen. I can't let my friends know you exist. So when we go out in public, you're going to be a stuff animal okay? No moving, weird noises, and none of those happy exclamations of your's. Understand?"

Puffmon jumped upon Dara's chest and cuddled her chin. "I understand completely!!" Dara patted Puffmon, and pulled herself out of the covers.

"It's settled then. Guess we better get going and look for the other's!"

Dara changed out of her school uniform and put on her normal, street atire. Puffmon watched curiously as she was changing appearance.

"Wow! You look more pretty Dara!"

Dara smiled briefly and gather a small handbag. She placed her Digivice inside, along with her cell phone and some candy, and picked up Puffmon. Dara took one last glance at her room and shut the door.

"Here we go!"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    A few hours after he woke, Tommy left the hospital, having been released by his doctor. He held Foxmon in one arm, his digivice (which he had found among the things his parents had taken there for him), and he was smiling.

"Are you glad to be out of there, Tosh?" his digimon looked up at him, smiling himself.

"Yeah," Tommy replied, starting to walk away from the large building, "I always am glad to leave and go home." He crossed the street and headed towards a nearby park.

"So we're going back to your house, Tosh?"

"Not right away, but we will."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years

Ch 1
    Nowhere fast

Blank~in the hospital.

Blank blinks as the fog lifts, she saw through Cait's eyes. She could see his hands, his chest, and his feet. She could feel what he felt, it was so different. He was more sensitive then she thought boys would be. She tried to move but was only able to make his arms twitch slightly. She closed her eyes and sighed, how am I supposed to make this work if I'm so uncomfortable? She wonders. She longs to shiver away the intense pressure and pulsing feeling that was accumulating rapidly bellow Cait's belt. She in hails deeply, I must do something about that. She thinks to herself as a memory that was not her own floats through the depths of her consciousness.

The voice of her digimon stabs at the back of her mind, 'Pull back…' is all he says. Blank does so; she pulls her consciousness away from Cait's. She can feel his warm fuzzy mind slipping away; it was like pulling herself out of a pool of warm sticky, cornstarch with water, ooze. She stops just before the last string of his consciousness broke away. She turns back and opens her mental eyes. She was standing in a white void and Cait was standing there his face blank and his eyes glossy. He stared at his feet just as Blank has seen before she pulled away. She walks over to him the strand of consciousness that she still had attached to her came from somewhere on his back, it was deep crimson and it pulsed sending a wave of white memories to her every time it did so.

She looked him over, it didn't look exactly like him, Is this what his mind looks like? She wonders reaching out and touching his hair. She pulls on it lightly and it begins to stretch. Startled she lets go, it was now three whole inches longer then it originally was. She smiles I wonder… she giggles and starts touching other body parts.

After a few minutes she steps back to admire her handy work. He now looked, roughly, to be a copy of herself. She smiles and decides to see if it happened to his physical body. Blank spreads her arms and quickly wraps herself around his body. Cait's crimson consciousness began to grope at her and pull her in, she giggles slightly as his warm fuzzy mind envelops her completely. She closes her eyes as she began drowning in Crimson, when she once again opened her eyes she could no longer see Cait's feet, his new chest was in the way.

She thinks of how his consciousness had reached out and grabbed her, she reaches herself forward until she felt everything, how loose his pants were now, how big his feet were, how tight his shirt felt. Instinctively she reaches up and inspects the new developments, Cait's new hourglass shape was enough to give her the giggles, I wonder what Cait thinks?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Coomon
    The digital world

Coomon shakes himself and snuggles against Blank's warm human body, "Hurry Blank we have a lot to do here before your friends arrive." He says sniffing the air and licking her knee.

Red eyes watch coomon as he talks to his human, the owner of the eyes pulls back into the darkness of a digibush, purple ears rub against a low group of leaves. Causing the lightest of rustles. The digimon pauses, in doing so the rustling stops abruptly, Coomon heard the sudden stop, wind could not make that happen. He perks his ears and listens. Hoping that the king hadn't found him and Blank already.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    In the park.
    Near the hospital

Digital eyes adjust slowly to the physical world. How did I get here? Was the thought that slid slowly through the yellow digimon's mind as she swung her fluffy tail back and forth. She closes her eyes and yawns, "Why am I here?" she says aloud as the street lamp she sat on flickered, physical moths bumped up against the bottom of her right paw as she flexes her toes

She turns her red eyes to the starry sky that resembled the sky that she left behind, she sniffs the air. A waft of sugary bread reaches her twitching nose. Her stomach larches as a memory floats through her brain cells, all she could make out was that someone she loved had handed her bread that smelled similar. All she could remember were hands, gentle soft hands that handed her a slice of warm banana bread right before those hands embraced her.

She shakes her head and the strange memory fades, the digimon stands and exhales into the cold night air, her breath lingers in front of her. It's shape changing and twisting as it floats up fading slowly. "I'm waiting…" A voice whispers, the digimon swore that she could feel warm lips against her ear.

In the blink of an eye the yellow digimon disappeared in a flurry and vapor. Her voice was the only thing that lingered.

"Who are you…?" Was heard by a young passerby, he looks up his desert rose hoody wrapped tightly around him. Snow flakes started falling as a fluffy yellow tail disappears behind a large fern tree

A black feather lands on his shoulder and he turns around to look at it, he plucks it off and stairs at it, "What a weird night…" Is all he says before he starts walking again.

((I am going to start making characters for the gods. This is one of the first ones. I will make a sheet for him if you want))

~JBCBlank

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Yes Blank please do.

IC:

Cait sat in Blank's parent's car. It began raining heavily. Since Blank went in her mom's car he was being transported in her dad's.

Cait staired outside. He watched Blank's courpse get creamated quickly. Then he sat inside the car until it started.

Eventually they made it to Blank's house. Cait walked into Blank's room. He unzipped his backpack and saw that Mokumon had fallen asleep. "Oh well. I will wake him up later." Suddenly Cait's arm began to twitch involuntarily. "What the?"

Suddenly Cait felt huge pain in his feet. It was like his feet were growing abnormally. Suddenly Cait felt a flash in his subconcious and thought he saw Blank feel his hair. Then Cait looked into the mirror opposite him in Blank's room. He saw his hair begin to grow. It grew to his shoulders very quickly. He felt as if he could see two things at once. He saw Blank giggle and say "I wonder". "Wait Blank what are you doing?" But he saw that Blank couldn't her him. Then Blank began to reach for his feet.

Cait felt his feet begin to grow. Then suddenly the pressure was to great and Cait could do nothing but take them off with great difficulty. Then Cait saw his toes break through his socks. Soon the socks became two pieces. "Whats going on?" Blank began to reach for his calves now. They began to spread out sideways. Cait saw the bottom of his jeans looking like they would explode.

Suddenly Blank crouched and began hugging the rest of his lower body. Cait felt his entire lower body explode with great pain. He saw his jeans rip down the sides and eventually break off.

Blank quickly hugged him around the torso and chest. Quickly Cait saw his hoody chest begin to grow. Cait could not see his feet. Because his chest was in the way. Suddenly his hands began to straighten and his fingers began to slim down along with his pams. Cait saw his face begin to slim down slighty. He felt great pain in his skull as it shrunk down.

---5 hours later---

Cait awoke to the pain of a new existance. In a dank room of darkness and decay. He awoke and felt that he couldn't move his body. Because someone else was doing it. Cait felt very drousy. His memories feeling like musty butter with Blank's more recent memories coming through the clear. "I wonder what Cait thinks." Cait recognised this voice as Blank's. "What do you think I am doing?" Blank began to move his body around.

Suddenly Blank's mom walked through the door to her room. "What are you doing here?" Cait was surprised. Blank sounded surprised as well. "What do you mean?" Blank's mom looked at him surprised. "You were supposed to be at the park by now."

Meanwhile----

Arkunimon was ontop of a building in downtown Ragdon. Looking around. "Blast where is she." Then she decided to let an underling do it. "Airdramon. Go to that park." She said while pointing to a foliage covered park. "And look for her." Airdramon flew by. "Yes ma'am." Arkunimon thought she was sure to become the right hand in Pharodevimon's guard if she handed her right over to him.

OOC: Basically you need to make it to the park in some way inorder to have the first digivolution

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    OC:Where should I start?Cuz I'm gonna start where Tori gets his egg.

IC:

"Man, am I late, gotta go home before I get grounded till the next millenium."A boy said to himself in great dismay.

Suddenly bright beam of light rose through the sky illuminating the whole city, leaving million of souls in shock as the beam got thinner and thinner by the moment.

"What was that!"He said to himself as he rushed to the source of the beam.

When he arrived, he was shocked to see an unusual egg and a strange gold and white device by its side on the ground.

"What is this?"He said to himself filled with doubt of the egg's origin."Perhaps it's an alien spaceship in the form of a egg....."

Suddenly the egg started to crack and in a few seconds...POOF!!!!A small white jellyfish like creature emerged from the egg.

"Hello, master Tori..."The creature said"I am your loyal servant, Poyomon!"

The boy looked in shock as the device floated towards his hand.

"What are you, and what is this?"He asked Poyomon as he pointed towards the device.

"I am a Digimon, and that is a Digivice, if you use it I'll turn into other cool Digimon!"Explained the creature"I'll explain more later."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    OOC: Wow... You realize that I'm officially the nearest to the park?

IC: Tommy saw a quick flash of yellow from the park. "What was that, Foxmon?"

"Don't know, Tosh. Wanna check it out?"

"Of course, silly." With a huge smile on his face, Tommy began to run towards the park, and he arrived there within a few seconds. "Now where did that come from?"

"I don't see anything, Tosh."

"Me either." Tommy's face fell. "I was hoping we could find out..."

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara and Puffmon had been walking for at least a good 45 minutes. Their search only had resulted in one find. The two of them were starving and completely exhausted.

"I'm hungry.." Puffmon groaned, wiggling around in Dara's arms.

"Me too. Lets just, stop by the park to see if we can find an icecream man or possible someone selling hot dogs. What I'd do for a bag of chips right about now.."

Puffmon was about to let out an exclamation of delight, but Dara quickly covered its mouth. Some adults who were passing by laughed at her for having such a strange little stuff animal. Dara, on the other hand, blushed with embarrassment. She picked up her walking and rushed to the park enterance.

"Well, here we are.." She said with annoyance.

Puffmon's eyes grew wide with curiosity. It kept trying to leap out of Dara's arms, but no luck progressed. Dara had a strong grip on its body.

"Now stop that. If you want something to eat, you had best be still and remain quiet. Look. There's a man right there selling concession snacks. I'll order us something yummy. You remain quiet. Got it?"

Puffmon nodded and replied with a solemn "Yes."

Dara smiled, and walked over to the man. She took a look at the order sign he had placed over the front of his cart. Hot dogs, hamburgers, various flavors of icecream, chips, soda, and a variety of candy was what he was selling.

"Let's see. I'll take 2 hamburgers please, with an order of fries and a small soda."

The man pulled out two wrappers which contained hamburgers, gave her a can of soda, and handed her a small container of fries. Dara payed the man the desired amount and retreated to a nearby bench.

"Okay Puffmon! Chow down!"

Puffmon was way ahead of her. It grabbed the wrapper, opened it with great haste, and devoured the burger. Dara ate her hamburger slowly, a little disturbed by Puffmon's actions. She nibbled on a few fries and drank some soda.

"We've had no luck all day.." She sighed.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Tommy glanced over at the entrance to the park, and he saw Dara and Puffmon. "That looks like a digimon, doesn't it, Foxmon?"

"What?" Foxmon looked around as much as he could from his spot in Tommy's arms, until he spotted the pair himself. "Yeah," he said excitedly, "you're right, Tosh!"

Tommy smiled even wider and he ran over to Dara. "Hey," he blurted out, "that's a digimon, right?"

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    OOC: My Digimon is female, if you don't mind.

IC:Morning finally came. Vincent inspected the room. No strange egg was in sight. No sign of that beeping thing either. Good. He had a busy morning coming his way.

Vincent finished his breakfast and went to his room to double check his bag. Just as he was about to leave the room. A small orange creature appeared. It seemed to have dropped from the ceiling, but Vincent couldn't be sure. He was surprised, but not afraid because it was small and the big eyes don't look threatening. With a big, childish smile, the upside down teardrop shaped creature then began to talk. "Hello!" And that shrill, high pitched voice must mean the creature was female.

Nobody said anything for a while. Then the creature began to talk again. "I am Fufumon. I am here to protect you. And you are...?"

"Are you really real?" Vincent gasped.

"Yes." Fufumon gave him a gentle, friendly jab with her horn. "So what's your name? I can say I protect you, but no one will believe me if I don't even know your name."

"Vincent. Did you just descend down from the ceiling?"

"Yes. I float like a -" Fufumon began to move around a lot, as if to show off she could fly.

"Then go back up to the ceiling and stay there until I get back! Don't let anyone see you. And I mean it!" Vincent interrupted. He dashed out of the room and slammed the door shut.

Fufumon stared at the blank space where Vincent once was. Slowly, she rose to till she reached the ceiling. She had nailed a green and black device to the ceiling with some of her iron spikes. "I should have told him about this first."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((Peace, you can take control of Blank until you get to the park, i don't want her to take over Cait's body to much it could cause damage.btw, I've lightly drawn the digidestand's for the gods, I'll have their profiles up as soon as I can. Oh and people, it's snowing in the park!))

The park~ Iori Candy "I. Candy"

Iori pulled his hood over his head, he hated the cold but he had to wait here, the champion was gonna meet him for a spar. Iori looked over his Desert Rose deck, why would Damian want to chalange me? Iori wondered as he sifted threw his Evil based deck, Alucard, "Let's give him a good run huh buddy?"

Iori smiled and turned to look at the large clock that sat in the middle of the park; it was half past ten, he's late, he thinks to himself as snow falls on his face, Damian where are you?! he wonders.

As though summand from the snow itself he was there, in front of him a table that had not been there before. "Iori?" the tall teen asked looking up showing deep brown eyes and an all knowing smile. "it's nice to meet you, you have quite the reputation."

"you must hang out in weird places." Iori said as he sat down across from the Grand Champion, "I have no reputation to speak of."

"oh don't you?" Damian smiled as he pulled his IPhone out of his pocket, "Look at this." he scrolled along his Text Messages, the sound of silver dust and he handed Iori the phone, "they say you're the best..."

Iori took the phone and read the message;

Man,
    I found this kid who will beat the pants off you, his name is Iori he beat me bad. he uses an all Evil deck, That will give Zoro a sure run for his money. Check you later.

Iori passed Damian back his phone, people had started to gather, they wanted to see the Grand Champion Spar with this kid from down the street. Damian ran his fingers threw his hair, "Shall we?"

Iori sighed and placed his deck on the table, "Basic shuffle, one monster to begin with, no buddies." Iori says as he pulled Alucard off the top of his deck and placed it next to the pile of 30 cards.

Damian smiles and takes Zoro off the top of his own deck then hands the rest of the cards to Iori, "I expect nothing less."

As they shuffled each other's decks the crowd of people grew, it seemed that such a Spar would be more then worth watching, only the best stood a chance against Damian and everyone knew it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The park~Zorra de Fuego

Red eyes scan the two human males that were sitting at a table with people all around, I think that is them... she says to no one in particular. She stands up, the branch on which she sat creaked slightly, "Looks like the others will be by soon, I must make sure that i get them.... home." she disappears without a sound, the ninja fox with the heart of fire.

((Ok.......... a place for everyone to meet, in the crowd Watching Iori and Damian. XD))

~JBCBlank

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Chapter 3 First strike

When i grow up i want to be,
    One of the harvesters of the sea.
    I think before my days are done,
    I want to be a fisherman.

John the fisherman, Primus

Walking like this was very difficult. Cait allowed Blank to take over allowing him to go on standby.

The park was directly ahead. Blank walked into the park very quickly. "Well now what were we supposed to do here again?" If Cait would have shrugged he could. BLank walked through some bushes and into a main plaza. Something told Cait that there was more to this that meant the eye. It felt like something important would happen soon. But he shrugged it off. Wondering what Mokumon was doing.

Meanwhile~~~~

Arukenimon watched from the building that she was perched on. Then she sensed more figures coming towards the park. "Seems like some sort of gathering. Hmm interesting."

Arukenimon jumped from the building. Then she began walking towards the park in the shadows. Keeping in mind of the snow that was coming down fiercely.

Meanwhile~~~~

Pharodevimon watched from his view screen. He cackled very loudly. "Oh I knew she was stupid but not this stupid." Pharodevimon was waiting for the chance to see her die. He was expecting it since he sent her to the real world. "Infermon are you watching this? Take note of her mistakes." Infermon walked closely towards Pharodevimon's throne. "Yes sir. I can see one mistake now." Arukenimon was not disguising her appearance. She was walking around very visible to the naked eye.

Zorro De Fuego (Will get a pic eventually)

A black fox sat atop a nearby streetlight. Disguising himself in the nearby shadows. Looking around he could tell something was going to happen. Then he noticed something. "Well now. What do we have here?" Zorro spotted Zorra de Fuego disappearing on a branch. "I should have known she would be here." Zorro crouched on the lamp silently. He was a master of shadows and had trained himself to be a stealthy killer. He knew that the Returners would eventually pay digi-dollars if he managed to take out one of Pharodevimon's elite. Silently the streetlight went out and Zorro disappeared into the shadow of a nearby building

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara raised her eyebrows as she noticed Tommy rushing over to her. The french-fry in her mouth fell weightlessy to the grass below her. Puffmon was finished with its hamburger, and yelled in delight.

"HELLOOOO!" Puffmon exclaimed.

Dara covered Puffmon's mouth in embarrassment. Quickly, she slid Puffmon behind her back and tried to eat casually, as if nothing was wrong.

"ARGH! Dara! That is a friend!! See, he has a Digimon!" Puffmon was trying to crawl out from behind her back. Dara was still weary of allowing Puffmon to speak in public.

"Hiiya.." Dara called back.

"AHHH FOXMON!"

Puffmon had finally managed to release itself from behind her, and hopped over to Foxmon and Tommy.

"WAAAH!" Dara cried, chasing after her Digimon.

"WOOOW! I had no idea you were heeeere!"

Puffmon bounced around with joy and excitement. It begged at Tommy's heels to let Foxmon out of his arms.

"I'm so sorry for Puffmon's behavior. It always gets out of control. Please forgive me.."

Dara bowed embarrassed. Puffmon still hopping and begging around Tommy's leg, a little more hastily now.

"I think it wants to see your Digimon. By the way," Dara held out her hand, "My name is Dara. I live in an appartment complex around this area. Are you from here as well?"

Curiosity was burning inside her now. She was relieved but quite anxious to find out if Foxmon was really a Digimon, and if it was an ally, or an enemy.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    'It's okay, Dara." Tommy set Foxmon on the ground, where the little digimon smiled wide at Puffmon.

"It's good to see you, Puffmon!"

Tommy stood back up, smiling at his digimon. "My name's Tommy," he said to Dara, "or you can call me Tosh." He shook Dara's hand. "And yeah, I'm from around here. I live over near the hospital, actually." He looked back at Foxmon.

"I can't believe you're here," the little digimon said to Puffmon, "This is so awesome!"

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    "So, you can use the digivice to digivolve to bigger forms, now I get it!"Tori said.

"Actually, you're the one who uses it, not me."Explained Poyomon.

It would had seem like both were talking for a lot of time,suddenly they stumble upon a large crowd, shouts could be heard as exciment filled the whole crowd.

"WHAT'S THIS ABOUT!?"Tori asked, he could barely hear himself or everybody else.Suddenly, his digivice emitted a bright beam, somehow it wasn't noticed by anyone but him and Poyomon.

Maybe someone did notice it....

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara began less nervous, and relaxed again. Her grip on Tommy's hand was delicate like her smile. She shook his hand gently.

"That's great to know, Tommy. The hospital is not too far from my appartment, actually. I have to pass it when I go to school. Speaking of which, do you attend school?"

Puffmon chased Foxmon around Tommy and Dara's legs. It was so excited to finally meet up with a friend in the human world. Dara was reliefed she had found an ally within Tommy.

"So, you got a Digimon too? Strange things, aren't they? Puffmon is so.. hyper all the time. Do you think there are more people with Digimon out there? I myself was looking for someone to talk to about them."

Yeah, of course there are more of us!" Chimed Puffmon, who was now standing beside Foxmon, staring up at Dara.

"I know, but I wonder where."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Actually, the past few years I've been homeschooled. I spend too much time at the hospital to go to any school," Tommy said, watching his digimon with interest.

"Well, Tosh and me thought we saw something in here," Foxmon said, "So maybe there'll be others."

"Yeah, that could be true. You never know."

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Vincent entered his room. He had just returned from school. Fufumon greeted him with her seemingly everlasting cheerfulness. "Where have you been? Can you play with me now? Oh, I have something to show you!"

Fufumon flew up to the ceiling and remove the iron spikes. She caught the device by balancing it perfectly with her horn. "Catch!" Fufumon tossed the device towards Vincent. He caught it. For someone small, she sure had power.

Vincent looked at the green and black device. Fufumon flew over to him and rested on his shoulder. "That's a Digivice. All Digivice are specially crafted to fit the receiver, and this one is no exception. It can do lots of things for its owner. A Digimon partner is also carefully chosen to suit the receiver at the making of a Digivice. You, Vincent, are this Digivice's owner, and I, Fufumon, am your Digimon partner."

Vincent sighed. It seemed that they, whoever they are, had made the wrong choice. Fufumon would never get along with him well. She talked too much and beat around the bush too often. And she's a GIRL! The only thing he found that was okay about her was her power.

Fufumon tapped at one of the buttons. The screen changed. "One thing the Digivice can do is detecting the presence of Digimon and other Digivice. See that little black dot over there in the middle? That's you. The white dot just near it? That's me."

Vincent stared at the screen. There was a something like a Cartesian plane, and the x and y axis intersect perfectly in the middle. On the intersection point was the black dot. The key to the map was at the bottom of the screen, and it was shifting keys constantly. White for Fresh, Yellow for In Training, Orange for Rookie, Green for Champion, Blue for Ultimate, Red for Mega, Black for Digivice. Then Fufumon pushed another button.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((*slides in and slams into the wall* OUCH! here i am, i was punished so I wasn't on I'm here now so my post is coming up but first... I must know where you all are..))

IC:
    Ch. 3
    Continued
    Cosplay convencion

"Did Aerith try to kiss you again?" The tall Burger Burger employee asks as his spiky haired friend stumbled out of a group of grabby fan girls.

"yeah… but this time…" JBCBlank pulls up the only black sleeve that Cloud normally wore, "She bit me."

Valarian King winces at the circular pattern that was made by the fan girl's teeth, "It looks like that time you went for the Bakura caught by fan girls costume."

"yeah that was a fun night." JBCBlank answers with an overly content smile. "Did you bring my-"

"yes… here is your Bacon and Cheese Burger Burger Burger." Valarian cuts in with a sigh.

JBCBlank steals the Burger Burger from Valarian's outstretched hand, "come here you lovely thing!" JBCBlank says burying mouth, teeth and even nose into the messy meat and cheese concoction.

Valarian smiles, "Don't you think you should let you fan girls know that your—"

JBCBlank lifts a gloved hand for silence, though shorter then Valarian, JBCBlank commanded the respect of one who was seven feet tall and five times richer then the richest in the vicinity. "Don't start scaring my fan girls way!" Valarian didn't miss the threat in JBCBlank's voice.

Valarian shrugs and places his hand on JBCBlank's strong but slender shoulder, "Dude, you're messed up." He jumps suddenly as JBCBlank pinches his right buttock, "DUDE! DON'T DO THAT!"

JBCBlank smiles as Valarian began to sweat as though he had been running, "you know you like it…" JBCBlank says advancing on the tall brunet who wore red and black.

"Saint of Hope." Valarian spat bluntly and so suddenly that JBCBlank actually took a few steps back.

Instantly JBCBlank's hands dropped and a sigh escaped lightly tanned lips, "I'm a disgrace.."

"No, just a whore." The moment the words left his lips he regretted them, his veins ran cold and he knew without looking that a deep reservoir of anger was settling itself behind him. "Saint's right behind me isn't he?"

"Yes… I am." A deep angry voice snaps the voice had such authority that even JBCBlank looked up.

Valarian twirls around to face he who spoke with fire, "Saint! I didn't mean it I swear!"

Saint of Hope swore, "Nobody calls my wife a whore!"

Valarian began to sweat even more, the evil that burned in Saint's eyes was normally saved for grabby fan girls, and Valarian had only seen it once before and that time Saint almost killed a man, if it hadn't been for Vincent and Barett the man would have died, But neither Vincent nor Barett were here now. "I'll never do it again!" Valarian cries trying to redeem himself.

Saint took a single step towards him, just one and it was enough to make Valarian want to bolt had it not been for the sturdy yet gentle hand that was placed on his chest, "Leave him alone Saint… I was doing it again." JBCBlank's eyes gleamed with the threat of tears to come, "I'm really sorry."

Saint places his hand over hers, "you I forgive my sweet…" he turns to Valarian his eyes cold, "It is you I do not forgive."

Valarian's head hung as JBCBlank's biggest fan girl came running over hoping to get the kiss she had been working so hard for, "CLOUD I-" she squeals seeing Saint of Hope, "I'll… be seeing you."

She was gone, "Saint…" Valarian whispers, "I just got a message from Vincet, Damian is sparing with Iori."

Saint of Hope and JBCBlank look at each other, "Let's go see." JBCBlank begs clasping her hands together, "Please Darling."

Saint hated not giving his wife her heart's desire, that was why he was dressed like Zack and she was in her Classic and popular Cloud costume. They had entered the convention together but gotten separated when a phone call sent Saint back to the office. "Alright we'll go." He says receiving an instant hug. "You coming Valarian?"

Valarian nods and fallows the couple as they walked the three blocks to the park, even though he held the world champion Desert Rose Title he knew his place, he had been and always would be the guy who brought Cloud his Bacon and cheese Burger Burger Burger after every convention… even in the snow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the park

Aerith walked over to the crowd, her best friend Amy Ritz was jumping up and down watching the Spar that had everyone in the Desert Rose community talking, "Kira!" she giggles waving to her friend.

"Who's winning?" Kira asks pushing her hair from her face.

"Damian seems to be." Amy answer as she fingers her own deck, "So did you get it?"

Kira sighs so deep that it seemed to come from her very soul, "No… Zack showed up."

"Again?!" Amy hugs her friend, "Don't worry you'll kiss Cloud eventually, you are Aerith after all."

Kira smiles and pulls her jacket tighter around herself, Aerith Cosplays were not made for the snow. "Yeah you're right." She hears crunching behind her, she turned expecting that, (in like many romance novels' she had read), Cloud would be walking toward her ready to take her in his arms and give her the passionate kiss she longed for. That was not what she got, "SPIDER!" she squeals pushing threw the crowd toward the Battalion's and their Swords.

Damian turned from the single Sword that stood before him, the Cosplayer who had screamed distracted both Swords; Zoro and Alucard returned to their cards the Spar long forgotten. As the Aerith wannabe fell into Damian's arms he regarded her with emotionless eyes, "What are you babbling about?" he asks Iori as the other Battalion starts picking up the four Hologram triangles that made the Spar worth watching.

The crowd began to disperse, what good was a half finished spar, "I guess that mass message was a lie?" Amy asks walking over to the young Battalion who had been challenged by the Grand champion.

Iori Ignored her, he knew Amy, she was the rich girl that went to his school. He never liked her because she was to used to getting her way. "Maybe we should spar in an official field." Iori said walking over to Damian.

"Hey I was talking to you!"

"Yeah, if the snow hasn't closed them all down." Damian answers Iori, completely ignoring the large breasted girl in his arms.

"Hey! I'm traumatized!"

Iori laughs at Damian's statement, "True, do you think-" he was cut off by Amy's scream.

Both boys turn to see what the girls were looking at, and there stood the biggest and strangest spider that they had ever seen. It was obviously a she, for the hair could belong to no other. She had horns that grew from her head, she hisses showing rows of needle sharp teeth, and she reached out and pointed a clawed finger at the humans that trembled before her. "Chosen…" she spat.

Damian pulled Kira closer to him; Iori actually put his arms around Amy. The sound of Metal parting the snow rang in the air as a long buster Sword flew in-between them slicing threw a strand of Iori's black hair. It was fallowed by an equally sharp half blade that everyone recognized as one of the blades that made up Cloud's sword. The two dug into the ground at the spider's feet, she backed up just in time to keep them from striking her chest. When the four turned to see where they had come from, they saw that JBCBlank and Saint of Hope had stopped just short of the indentations left by the hologram triangles. They curse simultaneously, "I told you they were point heavy!" JBCBlank hissed turning her eyes to Saint.

"Fine, we won't go to that metal works anymore." Saint answers not looking at her.

"No wonder they were so cheep." JBC wondered aloud as she took a few steps toward the four who huddled together, she unsheaved the sword that was customized for her, just the right length and weight for a Cloud of her stature.

Saint fallowed pulling a sword from the loop sheaves on Cloud's back, this sword had also been customized for JBCBlank so holding it was slightly awkward but Saint knew how to adjust, "I knew I should have brought another one." He says glaring at the sword in his hand.

JBCBlank Smiles at her husband, "Ready?" she swings her sword onto her shoulder.

"Ready!" Saint answers running a finger over the sharp blade.

They brace for a full out charge, Cloud was a licensed police officer, she wasn't afraid of things such as these, they were always tossing her in to raging gun fights because she had the best aim and it would always be over quickly. Saint on the other hand was just a run of the mill computer technician; he was often called away to fix a computer or two, (or a hundred). He may not have had his wife's rigorous training but she had taught him enough so that he could do more then defend himself. "This fight isn't yours!" Came a soft overly feminine voice.

Both Cosplayers turn to see the tall yellow fox walking towards them, she had deep red eyes that seemed to gleam with the spark of a long lost love, her arms were covered with long green gloves that ended in V's just above her knuckles, black and white ying-yangs covered the backs of her three fingered hands. JBC and Saint separated to let her pass, her long fluffy tail flicked Saint of Hope's cheek, JBCBlank glared as an all to familiar grin played across his face.

The yellow fox looked up at the spider, "Arukenimon, you will not touch these children!"

"Zorra de Fuego…" Arukenimon hisses, "Sticking your nose were it doesn't belong I see!"

Zorra lays her ears back in a show of aggression, "You are the one who doesn't belong here!" she shouts taking a step forward.

Arukenimon steps between the two swords that had been thrown at her. "I can beat you easily Zorra!"

Zorra de Fuego jumps into the air and her arms glow with a greenish blue light, "DIAMOND STORM!" she shouts spreading her arms.

The diamonds rain down and land with enough force that it split branches, lifted dust and rocketed the two swords into the air towards the humans who stood staring. Taking her by the hand Saint tossed JBC into the air so that she could catch the two swords before they hurt somebody. Needless to say it was not such a good idea, the moment her hands clasped around the leather bound hilts of the swords he was yanked back, Saint had to catch her because there was no way she was going to lad without help. They landed hard between the two couples that didn't really belong.

Damian and Iori help the fallen to their feet; JBCBlank nearly stabbed the buster sword into Damian's foot. "Are you ok?" Saint asks as he helps Iori help his wife.

"Cloud!" Kira blurts without thinking, she jumps onto JBCBlank knocking the Cosplayer down again.

Without a moment's resistance the girl in pink plants a long overly passionate kiss on the "man" that she had been after for so long. Pinned in the snow JBCBlank was all too away of the ultra cold water that was soaking in to places that it didn't belong. JBC had to use all the strength and will power she possessed to keep from participating in the kiss, when Kira finally pulled away JBC was forced to hide a sigh behind a cough.

Kira seemed quite pleased with herself as she stood and stared definitely into Saint's flaming eyes, "What are you going to do about it?"

Saint swore under his breath and turned away, JBC started standing again using the sword that she had thrust into the ground to steady her trembling legs, she was so cold.

Before anyone could do more diamonds once again flew threw the air. Saint drops to one knee as a shard struck his right arm. Instantly JBC darts to her fallen husband and places her hand over the deep wound on his bicep.

Zorra closes her eyes and unleashes all of her energy, with a single blast she strikes, dust lifts, the snow swirls all over, Arukenimon looks up baffled as Zorra landed falling to her knees. "You missed me…" Arukenimon gasps.

"Did I?" Zorra asks smiling.

Arukenimon notices a glow from behind her, data began to pour from the gap that Zorra had made with her attack, voices sounded from it; and one by one seven digimon crawled out. The first one was a tall purple fox that would have looked very much like Zorra had it not been for the robotic right arm. After that came what appeared to be a reed fire bird, far to big to be natural, as this creature walked she melted the snow. After here came a disk that seemed to role of its own accord.

A large purple cat with long ears fallowed, he had long black claws a white fluffy chest and a red Mohawk.

Next exited a tall catlike purple rabbit with a long tail, a gold crown, black bat like wings and a mop of brown hair.

A black seal with long ears and claws came next, red eyes glowing and white teeth flashing. After him jumped a black dinosaur with silver claws and golden eyes.

And then putting them all to same, elegantly slowly, ditmon exited, he was as tall as a large German shepherd his long dragon like tail snapped and the gap closed behind him.

They all turned to look at Arukenimon threatening her, daring her to move.

~*~*~*~*~
    In the digital world.

Pharodevimon's red eyes burned, "Not going as you planned?" came a silvery and seductive voice.

Pharodevimon turns to look at the one in the shadows, "No… the others won't give up."

A low laugh answers, "Then step up the game."

Pharodevimon gulped, never in all his years had he been so frightened or so ashamed.

((as you can see I added a few char. *wipes face* I'm tired. Anyway I'll be adding pics of them as soon as they 're done so wait if you really want to see them, *smiles* hope you enjoyed that. ))

~JBCBlank

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back