• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The BlackAgumon and BlackGabumon figures are limited editions for the Winter Fest 2016. Those two Digimon were picked because there was already an Agumon figure (DigiColle Volume 1) and a Gabumon figure (DigiColle Volume 2) released before. They probably felt it to be much easier to just repaint older models than coming up with new ones.

It would be nice if there was a tie-in with the movie. Like the virus infects Agumon and Gabumon and turns them into their Virus versions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Why you do this, Ken? Why?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Your video wasn't working for me ggctuk.

but gaaah new trailer for Ketsui. March come faster please....

As well as the opening 6 minutes:

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen today
    i would not be surprised if mimi has a over a hundred pink cow girl hats in her closet in order of age and swaps to the next one every-time her birthday comes around

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler:

I wonder what they'll reveal on the next stream, which will be March 5th.

Skip Class

Years
  • March 5 is still a couple of weeks away :c
    Finally getting to watch the first 6 minutes on my laptop and not my phone, noticed the symbol on his goggles are different:
    Digimon New Series 2015 !

Anyone know what the symbol is/ seen it anywhere?

and I've seen someone else mention how this mysterious person crushing the flowers has similar shoes to the digimon emperor. because flower crushing totally shows how evil they are.

still totally Tai's future son

And to keep myself away from any sad speculation of Takeru and Patamon

I am believing in this till I see the movie in March.

Last edited:

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen today
    March 5 is still a couple of weeks away :c
    Finally getting to watch the first 6 minutes on my laptop and not my phone, noticed the symbol on his goggles are different:

and I've seen someone else mention how this mysterious person crushing the flowers has similar shoes to the digimon emperor. because flower crushing totally shows how evil they are.

still totally Tai's future son

And to keep myself away from any sad speculation of Takeru and Patamon

I am believing in this till I see the movie in March.

its the same symbol just done a bit differently more towards the art style
    using lillymon as an example of what i mean...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    It doesn't mean anything. Some people have thought that it's a little redesign of Vamdemon's bat symbol, which is also on Belial Vamdemon's chest. (Which is an interesting idea because foreshadowing!) But it's really nothing important. Just a little design.

Though I did have the thought that it might have something to do with his brother (who Ken based the Kaiser's design around), but looking at pictures of Osamu shows nothing like that design on anything related to him.

Ichijouji Ken's timeline of EVILness:
    2002: Kicking puppies
    2005: Stepping on flowers

Skip Class

Years
  • Speed typing this before laptop runs out of battery, but a fan who went to the prescreening has posted a few things of what went down within the movie (including pictures of things at the prescreening) over here and is translated in english on this tumblr blog. Not reposting translation through request of of original translater.

"Is the mysterious Kaiser KEN or a new character?"
    It wasn't revealed…
    But everyone in the film thinks it's him."

I'm trying to find something that's been hidden within everything else in this blog, but somewhere it mentions how "our" Tai and the mysterious person who everyone thinks is Ken were in the same scene at once, but I'll have to go and find it later.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen today
    It doesn't mean anything. Some people have thought that it's a little redesign of Vamdemon's bat symbol, which is also on Belial Vamdemon's chest. (Which is an interesting idea because foreshadowing!) But it's really nothing important. Just a little design.

Though I did have the thought that it might have something to do with his brother (who Ken based the Kaiser's design around), but looking at pictures of Osamu shows nothing like that design on anything related to him.

Ichijouji Ken's timeline of EVILness:
    2002: Kicking puppies
    2005: Stepping on flowers
    stepping on flowers was always more of blackwargreymon's thing, he made it look more regrettable.
    also theres still the chance that, that isn't ken.
    now that i think about it, that might be sam. how sure are we that the car really killed sam & didn't just injure him to the point that he seemed dead? at that point it wouldn't be that hard for someone to falsify his death and dig him out later.
    theres also the chance that this digimon emperor might be a digimon and not a human. it wouldn't be the first time a digimon shape-shifted into a human.
    hell, mirei's angewoman & ladydevimon turned into cats in cyber sleuth. no, i'm not referring to their rookie stages, but rather actual cats.
    like knightchestmon in xroswars

and its not like shape-shifting is all that advance of a skill for digimon considering kokatorimon & bakemon can do it and be creative with it

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    There's no doubt in my mind that Ken has gone back to his Kaiser ways from that preview.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    If it helps, I pulled a screenshot from the 30 second trailer that dropped today.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I really want to know how that happened. He only became the Kaiser first time because of the spore, right? Did the spore re-activate after his defeat at the hands of Alphamon? Or, given how Alphamon was basically trying to kill anything 'corrupted', did he purposefully target Ken, sensing the Dark Spore inside him? And did the otehrs leap to Ken's defense only to be struck down?

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen today
    i think its more like how superman is handled.
    namely the writers are doing whatever the
    they want with him. i wouldn't be surprised if this time he's got some power other then athletic capability & intelligence.
    odds are he got infected by the virus which triggered the spore/seed. maybe now we'll find out what a dark tree looks like and see the return of daemon and find out exactly what daemon wanted the spore for

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    On one hand, disappointed we got no answers and only more questions. The pacing was really bad too, so many unnecessary scenes.

On the other hand, Vikemon is fucking awesome. Best digidestined mega.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • The pacing looooooool.
    Most of it was for the lulz of being Digimon rather than plot focused. We have less answers and more questions. The fight at the end was worth it, but overall kinda disappointed.

Spoiler:

This

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back