• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Retry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    OOC: I'm not sure what you mean by 'bunny', but a few posts back I recall her stating that we could all control Sangloupmon for the duration of this battle... Oh, and don't worry about it, surely more battles lay ahead of us. Missimon will get his chance.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((Bunny is Omni's way of saying control, It threw me for a loop the first time i heard it too.))

IC: Peace smiles, "I was just wondering if, maybe you could help me with Coomon." she bounces the now sleeping baby digimon, "he's so small and fragile, I'm afraid of him getting hurt, does he really have to fight? like that girl said."

Chuumon climbs Peace's leg and sits on her shoulder, it looked acward for a girl dressed in mostly black to have a pink mouse on her shoulder, but there were stranger things around them. "She's afraid that her new baby will get hurt." the comment had jumped out of peace's mouth so suddenly that she jumped. "She never liked fighting, just a pet peeve of hers," Peace's expression changes for a moment, "She likes you though."

peace gasps as this is said, "I do not! keep your nose out of my business!"

"We share a nose." War mocked before he returned to where he belonged.

"ignore him he just likes to hear himself talk, That was my twin brother Alan-"

"War!" War interrupted.

"Whatever, I'm sure Axel doesn't care." She blushes, "He never keeps quite, you don't' think I'm' weird do you?"

"He'd better not!" War drops in, Chuumon giggles.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Ah it seems Iruka did. My apologies

IC:

Axle was perplexed. The girl who spoke to him acted like she had an alter ego. A guy by the name of War. This day gets stranger by the second Axle thought to himself. "Okay, I think that Coomon does need to fight. But I don't know this is my first time in this place as well." Axle was not confused though. He fully understood that to make a digimon stronger you needed to battle other digimon. It all reminded him of a roleplaying game he played before. "Don't worry I have seen weirder people before. I am Axle by the way. I guess you already knew that. Whats your name?"

~~~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~

Missimon floated towards Axle "Hey Axle, whatcha doin'." Axle looked behind himself and looked on the ground. Missimon was there with a curious expression. "Nothing Missimon. I was just... introducing myself" Axle turned back towards the girl. "Oh I'm sorry. So whats your name?" Axle was suddenly curious of what the girl was called in relation to her alter-ego

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Peace smiled, "My full name is Irisia Alejandra Candy Celaya, my boyfriends called me I. Candy, I prefer it if people call me Peace." She bounces Coomon, "It's nice to meet you." She leans down to Missimon, "Aren't you cute, hi..." she smiles her arms squeezing together and making things... more visible. "He's so cute, almost as cute as Coomon."

((it's short yes... I didn't have much inspiration.))

Years
    OOC: I'm going to have to drop from the RP also. For some reason my Security keeps wanting to block this area of the forum. I don't know why, but I'm getting tired of changing the settings, so I'm just going to have to leave the RP. Sorry.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: So people are leaving left and right. Lets hope that we can get this roleplay moving before more people lose intrest

IC:

Axle bent down towards Missimon as well. "Yeah but it doesn't matter what he looks like." Missimon looked slightly alarmed by this comment. Axle continued "What I really want is him to be friendly." Axle knew Missimon was pretty friendly. But the digimon barely even spoke to him.

Axle stood up. He started to walk away with Missimon trailing him. "well I am going to check things out. Nice to meet you Peace". Peace was friendly as well but her alter-ego was a little disturbing.

Axle walked over to Aisha who was slightly quiet during the battle against Drimogemon. "So where are we headed from here? If we want to get your creast and the rest of ours we need to continue moving"

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Red Ribbon

(*)(IC)(*)

The orange-haired teen walked into view, leaving a motionless Drimogemon at waste far behind him. Kay twirled a red bandana with his index finger. Terriormon, quite content on his Tamer's shoulder, wore a proud smirk on his round face. The events of the battle unfolded favourably to say the least.

Kay wasted no time in thanking Sangloupmon once they arrived at Aisha's side. Her faithful partner had returned to her aid as soon as his participation in the battle was no longer necessary. "Look what we found tied around one of Drimogemon's legs." Kay presented the red ribbon to Aisha, hoping that maybe she would be able to identify it. The reason he felt the item held some significance was that there was no way Drimogemon could have wrapped it around its own shin, especially given the inflexible structure of his 'paws'. "I think a human might be responsible for it. Someone out there might be tagging these wild Digimon for who knows what."

Terriormon nodded. "That's what we came up with anyway. Maybe we should leave this to Aisha to figure out, Kay."

There was no argument against that from his Tamer. Kay dropped the bandana on the girl's lap. Backtracking to when he first arrived there, Kay vaguely recalled Axle mentioning something to Aisha. "I'm ready to continue on whenever everyone else is. If you need more rest, Aisha, then that's fine too."

(*)(*)(*)​

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((I"m going to have to drop out here guys, I've had no time on the comp and there is nothing I can do about it so.. I'm taking my chars out. well actually, Omni asked to have my chars so he has permission to do what he wishes with them. so. that is all.))

~JBCBlank

Last edited:
    Years
    (OOC- Okay, Love, Reliability and Knowledge have gone. No worries, I'll think of something in order for us to continue, as for my absence from the RPG, I have had RL problems as well as connectivity problems, we had to reset everything the yesterday because it has kept logging me off for no reason what so ever. Anyways: )

Aisha snarled, she had not been expecting to be rendered useless for the entire fight, but after picking another grain of sand from her eye she shook her spiked hair free of a mass of white sand and got to her feet. "I'm fine, we'll keep moving, hopefully we won't be running in to anymore creatures along the way, but I doubt it." She looked around and noted that everyone had managed to get they're Digimon to digivolve through out the battle and she smirked. "Well done, took me a little longer to get them to rookie, can't say I was the bravest of fellows back in my day as a digi destined."

She looked towards the horizon and gave a cough; they still had quite a while to walk before they reached their destination. She got back on to her companions back and made herself comfortable once again. "C'mon then, its already put us back a few, we need to make a move if we want to make it to the village before sun down, I don't really fancy staying out her any longer than I have too. Our next destination is a small sand village home to some quaint little desert digimon, they're village is untouched by the calling of those shrines."

With that she motioned for them to move on through the desert land. But she pulled up beside the orange haired teen that had a red bandana wrapped around his finger, she took it from him and studied it for a second before handing it back to the teen. She smiled "Heh, your quite bright, could well be humans behind this, its always possible that they were the ones that programmed the shrines into the digital world and even created digimon to protect it, you could call it a virus. But yeah, everyone of the Digimon that I have had to face has been wearing one of those."

"I'm not to sure of it myself because I have been stuck here for so long, but I always did think that humans has a helping hand in making Lucemon what he was, he did seem to aware of the human world than was necessary, he always taunted us about going back to those we loved, forgetting out mission and having him return us to the human world. Sometimes I even thought humans were speaking through him, as if they had made some sort of Virus to contaminate the digital world and wipe it from existence. Some humans have always feared the thought of the barrier between the real world and the digital world fading, which is why some humans have tried to destroy it or at least prevent digimon from entering the digital world. Maybe this time they succeeded in creating a virus powerful enough to accomplish that. It's sorta as if Lucemon was created by humans. But again, I can't be sure. All I know is we have to stop it before its too late."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "The attack strategy itself was also worrisome." Leon said as he trailed after, Lopmon resting on his head as he placed his hands behind the back of his head. "It charged in with no plan whatsoever, without any form of defense. It was too distracted by killing us that it paid no attention to our attacks. Almost like it was fighting blindly. Anyways, if there are more of those things around, I'd like to analyze the next one we run into. We might be able to devise some kind of strategy if they all strike in a similar matter... As for who may be behind this, do you know of any place that archives the history of this world? We could gather some clues there... And how do our Digimon digivolve further? Is it the same as how it has been, or what? And what about wildlife? Do only Digimon inhabit this land?" It was apparent at this point that the previous battle had gotten Leon a little bit psyched about his situation. He was a scholar at heart, and the thought of having a completely new world to learn about was now making him giddy.

"Gee, you're a lot happier now. Giddy like a school girl!" Lopmon said drowsily as she rested her head on her tamer's forehead, ears pinned back. "Whew, I'm exhausted. Digivolving twice in one day hasn't been fun at all..." She followed up with a yawn, before falling off after Leon shook his head to shoo away an itch. "Hey, you big oaf! I was trying to sleep!" Lopmon called after the boy as she made an attempt to catch up. After she did so, she climbed back on top of his head and pulled his hair. Hard. Leon's head shot back in response, obviously in pain by the look on his face. Okay, so maybe they weren't exactly close yet. Even still, they were getting there...

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    OOC:Hopes its not to late.
    Name:Kam
    Description: Wears an Orange vest and a Black Tee-shirt Orange shoes and a Orange hat his pants are black and he also has a Backpack where he keeps all his important items. He also has a pendit that his mom gave him when he stared his journey and a Orange cap to go with his orange and black outfit. Like every other teen Kam likes to have a style all his own. He also has a pair of sunglasses that are usually on at all times. He is a little lighter then Brock
    Personality: Very loveing and careing person. Thinks everyone has a little good in them.
    Crest:Love
    Digivice color: lightOrange and lightBlue
    Other:N/A

Digimon

Nickname
    Baby
    Name:Nyaromon
    Description:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Nyaromon.jpg
    Attacks:Tail Whip (Fox Tail): Smacks enemies with her tail.

In-training
    Name:Salamon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Salamon.jpg
    Attacks:
    Puppy Howling: A shrill howl used to distract opponents
    Petit Punch: Salamon uses her hind feet to push an opponent over
    Petit Bite: Salamon bites the opponent

Rookie
    Name:Gatomon
    Description:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tailmon.jpg
    Personality:She is kinda hostil to strangers but she is a pretty sweel girl once she nows you well.She has a soft spot for recently hatched digimon and she is over protective
    Attacks:
    Lightning Paw (Cat Punch): A lightening-fast punch
    Cat's Eye Hypnotism (Cat's Eye): An attack that allows Gatomon to confuse and/or paralyze the opponent.

Champion
    Name: Nefertimon
    Description:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Nefertimon.jpg
    Attacks:
    Rosetta Stone: A pink beam of light erupts from Nefertimon's necklace, and stone slabs shoot forth from it.
    Queen's Paw (Nile Jewelry): Gems are fired from Nefertimon's paws.
    Cat's Eye Beam (Curse of Queen): Beams of light fire from Nefertimon's headdress.
    Golden Noose (Sanctuary Bind): Nefertimon partners with Pegasusmon to bind enemies with a rope of golden light.

Ultimate
    Name: Angewomon
    Description:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Angewomon2.jpg
    Attacks:
    Celestial Arrow (Holy Arrow): Creates an arrow that strikes her enemy.
    Heaven's Charm: Creates a cross like shape that acts as a shield and an attack.
    Heaven's Charge (Saint Air): Creates a ring of energy force that paralyzes her enemies and restores her allies, who can then lend their power to her.
    Divine Kick(Heavens Kick): Angewomon jumps and kicks the enemy with supreme focus and agility.
    Heel of Justice(Holy Heel): Angewomon charges all of her energy into her feet and with extreme focus, agility, balance, concentration, and strength she carefully pushes herself toward the enemy with great force and usually K.O. the opponent.

Mega
    Name:Magnadramon
    Description:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Magnadramon.jpg
    Attacks:
    Fire Tornado (Holy Flame): A spiraling flame is shot from the mouth.
    Dragon Fire (Apocalypse): Magnadramon calls down energy bolts from the heavens to strike her opponents.
    Hermit Fog: Magnadramon sprays forth a mist from her mouth that corrodes anything that it touches.

Sample RP:"Today Class is the final day of being students, after today most of you will be Ninjas." the teacher said. The students started to whisper and think about their ninja teams. The teacher then asked the students to quiet down and come down and get their scrolls of who their teammates and Mentors will be. Hakato Momoshi, Nina Blojob, and Sunde Muschi have been made instructors. After the 30 mins our Hero comes in the class room yelling 'sorry im late'. Miss Yoko says 'your lucky im just calling your team members out' 'All right' Our Hero says 'Tenshi Hakasho[< our hero] Kazakaze Mochi And Mazuki Tamagotchi' the class begins to laugh at Mazuki last name as the teacher tell them to be quiet then the squad leaders appear in front of there Young Ninja and starts to take them for there training to begin. Tenshi was over excited and wanted to know who his squad leader would be after all he thought all the great ninja squad leaders there were before he can see he's late a woman appeared in front of the young three ninja and said 'I am Tazaku Mewechu and I am your squad leader. Tenshi said um are you feeling in for our Squad Leader I thought he was going to be a male. Mazuki said not all squad leaders are males if you were paying attention there were two other female squad leaders Tenshi just said it doesn't matter lets start our training Tazaku said all right meet in the second training grounds at noon.

After a hour of preparing all three young ninja appeared in the second training grounds waiting on Tazaku they looked around the open yard terrain then she appeared before them and said our first training will be to hit me in my face 1 time anything can be used know ready start. Tenshi was the first to run and tried to land a blow right for the face but before he could make it she just pushed him aside with her pinky finger and said as for me i will only use 1 hand to fight. Then jumped to doge Kazakaze ku knife that was threw at her, Then she threw Mazuki to the side of her in the mid-air Tenshi looking amazed tried to get her before she landed and to his success he hit but it was a shadow clone and she came from behind and hit him in his back with her palm Tenshi yelled with pain that's when Mazuki came and grabbed her arm that she was using and kazakaze almost hit her right smack in the face with his fist then she threw Makzuki off and kicked kazakaze and stood straight up and said come on your moving to slow that's when Tenshi came and threw two shurekins at her and she moved that's when Mazuki came and hit her in her belly and she spat out spit and then kazakage hit her in her face witch made her look odd and said to herself 'just what I would expect from the those coming from miss Yoko's class' then said out loud 'Good job every one seems that your teamwork skills are great so today you get a treat' she pulled out a scroll with the words A rank then Tenshi got excited because he knew what a-ranked means he gets to go on a Super cool mission that he read about in books and knew that the Mission would test his skills. She took out the scroll and started read it out loud to them after she was done Kazakaze said 'we should use the time to prepare for the mission there going to have tomorrow'. Mazuki asked if Tazuku knew what kind of country it was like she replied no sadly and to be ready for the tomorrow and disappeared from sight after that they all went there went home to get ready for tomorrow.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Humans Are Weird!

(*)(IC)(*)​

Terriermon found his partner's shoulder to be surprisingly comfortable, not to mention convenient. Despite the soothing position, part of him struggled to sit still. Traces of leftover adrenaline were coursing through his system and the boost in energy from his most recent digivolution had yet to settle. Feeling the way he was, the long-eared Digimon could take on another Drimogemon. Heck, maybe even two! In all likelihood that was just the adrenaline speaking. Once it wore down, Terriermon knew he would feel drastically fatigued. Resting on Kay's shoulder was best for the moment. While Aisha's theories were not exactly the most interesting thing to listen to right now, he tried his hardest to stay focused.

Kay listened to everything Aisha had to offer with keen interest as he walked alongside her and her companion. Most of the speculation was based on educated guesses and Aisha's time in the Digital World. Kay processed the information to the best of his abilities. Unsurprisingly, he could not formulate any solid conclusions. It bugged him when he failed to decipher something this important straight away. He sighed hopelessly. "You've been in the Digital World a lot longer than we have," he pointed out to their spiky-haired leader. "If you haven't figured it all out yet, chances are slim that we'll get any further than you have."

"At least we know to keep a look out for tagged Digimon," the voice on his shoulder shed some light.

Kay thought for a bit. "I'm confused. If humans were afraid of the barrier between our world and this one fading, why would they try to destroy it? That'll be like doing the opposite of what they want. Preventing Digimon from entering the Digital World seems somewhat impossible to me too, especially since they're born here. And if humans wanted to stop Digimon from breaking into the real world, shouldn't they be trying to strengthen the barrier instead and not creating viruses to help tear it down?" The facts were tangled in his mind like a complex spider web and he was not doing a very good job untangling them.

"This whole situation makes me realise one thing," Terriermon said.

"What's that?" Kay wondered.

"The same thing I realised when I first set eyes on you." There was a short, suspenseful silence. "Humans are weird!"

Kay slapped his own forehead. He was half expecting something of substance to come out from the Rookie's mouth. Although, admittedly, he was starting to think the same thing. He ignored his partner's comments and looked at Aisha. "For what it's worth, you seem pretty sure that getting rid of this Lucemon character will solve everything. I hope you're right, and that we can get strong enough to beat him." He contemplated how much of a fight said Digimon would put up. "There's something unsettling about this Lucemon guy. You say you think he's a virus? I hope he doesn't turn out to be some sort of weird indestructible force..."

"Well, if he turns out to be weird, he'll know for sure he was created by humans!" Terriermon decided. He earned a stern glare from Kay for that comment. "What? I'm just saying…"

Terriermon's fooling around did not really bother Kay as much as he made it seem. But at least now he learned how to silence his Digimon partner temporarily. Behind him, Kay heard one of the other Tamers comment about the recent battle. "Personally, I'm kind of glad that that wild Digimon didn't put much thought into a strategy. That's probably one of the main reasons we were able to beat him." Being in the Digital World no longer than Leon had, Kay could not even begin to answer his string of questions. He left them for Aisha to handle. "Finding a place that archives this place's history would definitely turn out to be helpful. That sounds like a good idea to me! Or maybe Aisha thinks the little desert Digimon we're going to find at that sand village will help."

Terriermon had been quite taken back by Leon's sudden burst of enthusiasm. One second he did not even seem happy about being there, and the next he wanted to know everything about the Digital World? Yep, humans were certainly weird…

(*)(*)(*)

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Okay Iruka if you are still looking at this rp. I am going to assume that I can control Blank's characters. Anyway I don't know whether everyone is beginning to walk towards the sand village so I might as well start it

Oh and if you didn't notice Shaydeh my character is introducing himself to yours and my other character Peace is right next to him now

IC:

Axle listened to Aisha say that it took longer for her other parters to digivolve their digimon Well then all I need is for Missimon to digivolve then. Cain looked down at Missimon. Hoping that he would digivolve soon. Some of the others were already digivolving their partners to rookie. But then something dawned on him. He barely knew anyone he was going with. If he wanted to travel around the digiworld he would need to know who he was traveling with.

Axle walked towards the boy who had a Terriermon on his shoulder. He walked close to him and asked "So we are traveling together. I am wondering. I never got to ask. Whats your name?"

~~~~~~~Character Shift~~~~~~

Peace began to walk with the rest of tamers towards the sand village. The thought of sand was painful enough. She didn't like sand to much since it usually flew up her skirt. But War would snort at this. War was unusually quite now. But she didn't mind because he usually didn't talk to her for months on end. Coomon was in her arms and looked as if he was dozing off.

For the first time Peace noticed that she didn't know anything that was going on. So she ran towards Axle who was the only person who introduced himself to her. When she ran towards him she noticed that he was introducing himself to someone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back