• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Retry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "Hmm... So that's why my computer sucked me into this world after reading the email," Alex thought to himself. He didn't really understand much of the email because there was a lot of information he didn't know, but the lady named Aisha had cleared everything up for him once she had finished the information update. So far he had gathered that he was a chosen Digidestined with an empty crest, which he had to find. Now he was about to get his partner, which was also a Digimon, and then he and the others would help Aisha destroy the dark lord and his minions, the towers that have been built, and someone named Wakka. "This quest is going to be a long one"

Before he knew it a white ball-shaped creature had tackled him in the head. "Oww... what'd' do that for," Alex said, turning to see who had landed the attack. There at his feet was what appeared to be a white head. Nothing but big black eyes, a crooked mouth and two large blue ears were one the Digimon. "Well hey there. You must be the partner that Aisha was talking about. My name's Alex Topper, and who might you be?"

"Pupumon!" The small Digimon shouted before pushing his body up and tackling Alex's head once again. Before Pupumon had landed though, his partner had caught him and had now set the Digimon in the palm of his hand. Alex went to say something about Pupumon tackling him in the head; only Pupumon's tongue had shot out of his mouth and up his head.

"Okay, you've got some serious head issues," Alex said to the Digimon, wiping the saliva off of his face. "Now let's see if we and leave that out of our friendship or other wise I might have to follow up and do the same." Alex winked and smiled and the Digimon. Pupumon laughed and then gave Alex a wink and a smile just like Alex's. "Wow you learn fast."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Leon removed the wooden katana from its scabbard, and bounced it off of his right shoulder as he listened attentively to Aisha's story. It was a habit he had picked up when he was training with his sword. There were often days where he didn't feel like training, so he carried the sword around his mansion casually to get a good sense of what it would be like to carry it around normally. From that, he received this annoying, and distracting habit. He stopped the bouncing whenever he heard something he didn't like, and he stopped at one point to look at the blank crest Aisha had been talking about. When she had finished her speech, Leon couldn't help but to speak up. "So basically, you brought us into this world against our will to face potentially serious danger all for the sake of some monsters made of data? Not to mention I have to work with people I don't even know to accomplish it? What do we have to gain from this?" It was always interesting how his speeches had a tendency to switch between "us" and "I". He had nothing personal against the group, but he was already in a bad mood because he had to get to his play so he could confess to Alicia, not to mention he was no good at warming up to people. They had to warm up to him first. It's also interesting to note that he was against it, even as an avid believer in protecting nature. Although he was assuming they were just data, and had no real importance.

WHAM! "Ow... why did you do that!? Meanie!" The little brown ball with a tail spoke. It SPOKE. Leon had caught it flying at him in the corner of his eye, and had instinctively used his katana to block the attack, sending the ball creature with three brown horns and a three pronged tail to the ground. It's beady black eyes began to look watery as it sniveled. "I-I-I'm supposed to be your partner! Stop being so mean!"

"Okay, okay, don't cry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I guess I'm a little on edge." Leon sighed in response as he placed the katana back in it's scabbard as he reached down to pick up the ball, which hopped happily into his arms. "My name is Leon, what's yours? Annoyinglittlebrownthing?" The brown ball bit him on the arm and wrapped its tail around it, so that when Leon went to drop it, it was still holding on. "Gah! You little..." Leon shouted as he grabbed it by the tail and lifted it up. The ball gave a cheeky little look as shot some bubbles out of its mouth at his face, causing him to drop it again.

"I'm Conomon! Don't you forget it, Leann." The brown Conomon giggled.

"LEON." He shouted, his eye twitching ever so slightly, before sighing. "Yet why does this thing remind me of Alicia..."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I had mine digivolve first thing. But Bombmon digivolves when his fuse runs out

IC:

Axle listened to Aisha's tale. But then understood. This was more exciting then he thought. At least he was here to help everyone reach that goal. But then he heard the strangely dressed person rant about not knowing everybody to acheive what Ashia said.

"I am willing to get to know everyone"

Then a few small baby digimon began to jump towards them.

One like a bomb began to jump towards him. It had a fuse witch was lit and was slowly going to be put out.

Axle picked up the bomb-like creature. "Hi, I am Axle, whats your name?"

The bomb replied "Bombmon"

Axle became curious "Bombmon why do you have a fuse?"

"Because when it runs out I digivolve"

Axle was excited. His digimon would be the first to digivolve

Suddenly the fuse lit out. Then Bombmon began to glow. Then his voice began to speak "Bombmon, digivolve to...." It was as if a large explosion had happened. Then a flash of white light.

In Bombmon's place was another digimon. It was shaped spikelike with sharped points

"Missimon"

Axle was overjoyed. His digimon had digivolved.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ace looked back over to Kay, "Yah, I'm a from the southahn pahts of tha States ya see." replied Ace. "There should be some sort of landing thingy round' these pahts to stop any form of accidents when people come here. I had landed way up there!" he said pointing to the top of one of the cushy buildings.

Ace listened cautiously as Aisha explained herself, the email and that wolf thing, the Digimon known as "Sangloupmon". He took in the whole story, about the crests and their power and most of all, why she needs our help. But why us? Ace thought. When Aisha finished speaking, a group of small digimon appeared and started to come towards us. They were extremely small; it was hard for him to imagine that these things could 'digivolve' into things like that razor-wolf. Ace could see which one was heading towards him. It was a ball of... brown fur, large eyebrows with equally large eyes and a black tail ended by a small, red feather? Ace stood up as it came closer and when it jumped up he grabbed it firmly with his right hand. The small thing chirped out in a deep yet young voice, "Well... I guess you're my partner... or the other way around. Anyways, my name is Puwamon and I assume you're Ace Marokii, right? Well... its a pleasure to meet you." The poor thing sounded so unenthusiased about this whole big journey while Ace had gotten all pumped up. "Y-yah, I'm Ace. Why d'ya seem so down? Aren'tchya excited?" asked Ace. The small thing looked up and put on a happier face, "I'm happy and excited... Its just this might be dangerous... and I don't want anything bad to happen." With that, reality seemed to come back and smoke Ace in the face. If the bad Digimon could beat something bigger and scarier than that Sangloupmon... than this adventure really would be dangerous. "But this is different Puwamon!" Ace yelled, "When Aisha fought those bad Digimon... she fought them alone... she wasn't thinkin' straight. If all of us here work together, I'm sure we'll prevail and bring down Waka and the other bad guys. Isn't that right y'all?!" Ace shouted cheerfully to the others.

Ace looked off and noticed another person appeared but this time she came from the forest. She beckoned over to us, I raised my hand and waived and shouted, "Howdy miss! Nice of ya to join us here!"

Last edited:

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Pet Name

(*)(IC)(*)​

Kay could not help but to notice the interactions of the other kids as they too met their Digimon partners for the first time. Alex Topper, he overheard his name, had received a partner bustling with almost as much excitement as Zerimon, or perhaps even more. In all his excitement, at least Zerimon managed to keep his tongue to himself. The more Kay thought about it, the more he considered Digimon to be like Earthly animals, and maybe even pets. In which case, it would be ideal for him to give Zerimon a pet name. Kay was never an animal lover, but if Digimon resided in his world, perhaps that would be different. His brow creased in concentration as he searched his mind for a name that best suited his new pal.

"What are you doing?"

Kay shifted his attention to the owner of the distractive voice. "Nothing. I'm just trying to think of a pet name," he informed Zerimon, who unexpectedly frowned at idea.

"Why? I don't mind calling you Kay." The Digimon smiled innocently.

Kay face-faulted. Something told him that that mouth of his partner would cause trouble in the future. Apparently, Digimon did not like being referred to as pets. He could understand that. "…Zerimon, it is."

The two partners sorted out that issue just in time to listen in one of the other's issues. The enthusiasm Kay and Zerimon shared was not universal. Kay listened silently as the teen in the blue cape mouthed his distress. He made some valid points, some of which Kay could agree to. They were all possibly risking their lives for reasons beyond them, and no promised rewards. However, if Kay did half the things he did expecting something in return, he probably would not have as many friends as he had back in the real world. True, none of them knew each other, but that also meant it was an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. Kay recognized several things they all had in common already. He thought to offer his opinion to the lad, but decided against it, having realised it would not be fair to expect everyone to react a certain way. Not to mention, this quest may have interrupted the others from something a lot more important than what it had distracted him from. Well, sort of.

Kay forgot about it all together until he witnessed the boy in a physical confrontation with his new partner. Judging by size, it hardly looked like a fair fight. Kay moved one step closer to the fight when Zerimon called out his name.

"Don't worry about it. Those two are partners for a reason."

"But --"

"I said don't worry about it, sheesh," Zerimon smiled. He understood why Kay worried, but there were things his partner still had to learn about being a Digidestined. "Besides, we Digimon can take care of ourselves!"

"…Hrm, OK," Kay submitted, and reluctantly ignored the situation.

"There are more interesting things going on anyway," Zerimon informed him.

"Like what?" Kay wondered. The Digimon rolled its eyes towards a certain flash of light emitting from where Axle stood. Kay pulled out the pair of dark glasses in his pockets and put them on before turning his gaze to where his Digimon had directed him. Unfortunately, whatever seemed to have happened already passed. Kay lifted his shades from his eyes and rested them on his forehead. "What was that light, Zerimon?"

"Oh boy, you do have a lot to learn don't you?" Kay only responded with a puzzled look. "Bombmon just digivolved to Missimon!"

"Digivolved? Cool!" Kay tucked Zerimon between his arm and ribs carefully then ran over to where Axle stood. "Congratulations! I wish my Digimon could get bigger too. Right now all he has is a big mouth."

"Hey!" Zerimon protested, but was outvoiced by a shout that came from that western kid Kay met earlier.

Kay walked over to Ace and winked. "Just to let you know, I totally agree with you. We can take anybody down if we work hard enough, and together." Following Ace's gaze, Kay too noticed the late comer. He waved friendlily as the girl approached them.

(*)(*)(*)​

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Sorry but I saw the rest and thought it was just as long as theres. Sorry for wasting this space!

Could I have another chance? reserve for The Crest of Passion?

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC- Nocturne: Way to short, sorry but denied. Omega: Reserved, for now.

IC-

Aisha wasn't listening to the introductions between the digimon and they're human partners, instead she was thinking back to her fight with Waka earlier on that day. He'd grown strong along with that Kudamon of his. Who ever thought that runt of a Digimon would ever digivolve into something as spectacular as that raging centaur. Sangloupmon was strong, but not strong enough to take on something that strong, not without the right equipment anyway. One day she was going to drive her sword through his chest and watch as Sangloupmon dug his fangs hard into the armoured flesh of the centaur. But it was going to take a while for that to happen yet; she had to help these kids find the power of the crests again before they could go any further.

She bit her thumb worriedly as she stared at the next dig destined, were they even going to be strong enough to find them, even with her help she couldn't hold off some of the stronger digimon with Sangloupmon at this level. If they were truly the chosen then they would have no problem, they're hearts would lead them in the direction. Aisha was just a little gutted that the power of the crests had not returned to they're original places. Not even the power of courage had returned to the volcano, she had hoped that the spirits of WarGreymon and the Flamedramon had come to find her once again after Piedmon had taken her crest.

Her eyes widened, perhaps she didn't possess that element anymore, perhaps she had become more of a coward than she realized…or perhaps the power of courage had left her after she had left her friends for dead. The spirits of the digimon had despatched once again from the souls of the former digidestined to await the new and improved ones. She looked at the group and snarled, there was no way this group was greater than what they're group had been, and to think that one of them showed characteristics of more courage than herself, it was stomach churning, but she needed them.

Perhaps she had taken on a more powerful characteristic of herself. Perhaps courage wasn't her element anymore, perhaps it was something else. There was hope for her and Sangloupmon yet. But then…did that mean that Waka had also lost his characteristic for one of these chosen before her to have been called? It couldn't be, he still had his characteristic and so did she…but it was always possible that they had become stronger, traded in they're original crests for stronger ones. Perhaps the spirits of more digimon needed to be found…or had been found without them realizing it. But then if that were the case, why couldn't Sangloupmon digivolve?

She was brought from her thoughts by a squeeze from the digimon curled behind her. "Are you okay?"
    The teen nodded, "M'fine, Sangloupmon. Just thinking is all" She ran a hand through the silver fur and gave him a smile. She knew the wolf didn't believe her in the slightest, but he knew not to say anything to her. Instead he snorted and wrapped his tail around his master, the spikes failing to penetrate her skin. He then proceeded to hoist Aisha onto his back.

From atop the beasts back, she bent down and gave Elecmon a pat on the head. "Take care of yourself."

"No worries, young mistress. I can hold my own! You take care now!"

She smiled "Thanks.", before guiding Sangloupmon over to the herd of baby digimon and humans. "Now let's move it, people! We have a long way to go and were not even sure of where were going yet. Your digimon are skill in they're baby or in-training forms and we need to make them stronger, the only way were gonna do that is to get you into some battles. Evil digimon roam these lands and need to be taken care of, now lets move it!" With that, she moved off, hoping that by some chance, the hearts of these kids would lead the way to the first digimon. "Questions will be answered as we walk!" She called back.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Human:

Name: Uria Sotomura

Description: At a height of 5'9'' , he is able to do most kinds of things. He has an athletic build and is always seen wearing a black vest with blue flames at the bottom. He has blown back dirty blonde hair and has blood red eyes to finish it off. He wears either blue or black jeans and is always wearing black gloves with the fingers ripped off. He wears athletic black sneakers and has a headband with a "V" crest on it. He is a kind of light skin tone color but not too light.He wears a black t-shirt under his vest and always has his Digivice in the inside pocket of his vest. The vest is high collared and sleeveless also. He has a scar going diagonally from the top of his nose. Gold trimmings border the edges of his vest until they meet with the blue flames.

Personality: He is very short-tempered but is mildly respectful. Lots of people in his class are very afraid to actually anger him , well , the smart enough ones are while the idiots are , well , stupid enough to actually do it. However , he has a good sense of humor and is very caring to his friends and the ones he love. If he has a plan he tries to ask for everyone's opinion on it , instead of just going for it like some people do. Since he never knew his parents he tried to find love from another person. He ended up living with his friend Kimiko and her parents , with his Grandmother's agreement. He has been happy and outgoing for a long time since that happened. He will never give up no matter what happens.

History: Uria never knew what love was until he moved in with his friend Kimiko and her parents when he was seven. His grandmother was too demanding and too money-minded to actually care for Uria , not that she would've though. When he was ten he became very addicted to skateboarding and basketball. He would always try to enter little skateboarding tournaments and if he doesn't win he tries harder the next time.He makes a lot of friends and always does his best in something competitive.

Crest: Knowledge

Digivice color: Lime Green with bits of dark green.

Digimon

Baby
    Name:Chibomon
    Description:

Attacks:
    * Bubble Blow: An attack that involves firing bubbles from its mouth.

In-training
    Name: DemiVeemon
    Description:

Attacks:
    *Hop Attack: A full body tackle.

Rookie
    Name: V-mon
    Description:

Attacks:
    *Vee-Headbutt (V-mon Head): Charges and headbutts the opponent with tremendous force.

Champion
    Name: V-Dramon
    Description:

Attacks:
    * V-Nova Blast (V-Breath Arrow): Shoots out a V-shaped heat beam that can burn an enemy to crisp in seconds.
    * V-Breath Arrow MAX: Concentrates his energy to shoot a big and powerful V-shaped heat beam. Only the ancient ones can use this attack.
    * Hammer Punch: Powers up his fist and launches a punch at the enemy.
    * Cutter Shoot: Uses his claws to create multiple flying blades of wind.

Ultimate
    Name: AeroV-Dramon
    Description:

Attacks:
    * V-Nova Blast (V-Breath Arrow): shoots out a V-shaped heat beam that can burn an enemy to crisp in seconds.
    * V-Wing Blade: shoots out a V-shaped blast of heat.
    * Magnum Clash (Magnum Crusher): punches the foe with a fist of glowing energy.
    * Twister Saber: charges up the blades on his wrists with energy and slashes at the foe.
    * Dragon Impulse: An energy dragon is created and released at the enemy.
    * Wind Guardian: can use his wings to create a gust of air which blows away the enemy.

Mega level-UlforceV-Dramon form #1
    Name: UlforceV-Dramon
    Description:

Attacks:
    * Ray of Victory (Shining V Force): Fires a beam from the V-shaped armor on his chest.
    * Victory Sword (Ulforce Saber): An attack using the saber that extends from his right V-Bracelet.

Mega level- UlforceV-Dramon form #2
    Name: UlforceV-Dramon Future Mode
    Description:

Attacks:
    * Ray of Victory (Shining V Force): Fires a beam from the V-shaped armor on his chest.
    * Victory Sword (Ulforce V Saber): An attack using the saber that extends from his right V-Bracelet.
    * Saint Great Shield (Tengse Great Shield): Releases holy aura from his left V-Bracelet which becomes a barrier.

RP Sample:

"You're right , and we don't know what kind of hybrids they are. They can be anything from a Venasaur to a-" I paused for a minute and gulped before finishing my sentence. "-if they're lucky , a legendary." I said with a grimace.

I looked at my arm , I barely saw the scars of the battle with Lugia. That was when I lost my fourth pokemon , my Flygon named Kaze..... I shuddered with fear as I had horrible flashbacks of that time.

*Flashback to 3 years ago*
    "Kaze! We can do this boy! Hit em' with a dragon claw!" I said as my Flygon slashed Lugia down with a flaming claw. The Lugia looked pretty weak enough to catch , but suddenly...

'Sheeeeeeekisheeeeer!' A noise sounded from Lugia and rang throughout the islands. It caused my hearing to partially fail and the legendary lifted its head up. I stared as I saw the source of the noise. "It's charging an aeroblast , watch out , Kaze!" I yelled as Kaze flew towards the Lugia. Then the legendary launched the attack.

'Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeee!' The blast made a glass breaking noise that sent my ears ringing. I looked up , and saw Kaze get hit by the Aeroblast. "Kaze!!!" I cried out as Flygon got knocked into one of the whirlpools in the ocean. I sent Milolo to save him. 4 minutes later Milolo came back with Kaze , on top of Milolo's 20 foot long body.

I kneeled down next to Kaze on the ground and let a tear emerge from my eyes. It's wounds were internal wounds and the attack was a critical hit. Soon, Kaze might fall asleep , forever.... The intense emotions transformed me into my hybrid form , and Kaze spoke to me in poke-speak. "Master , I'm sorry..." Kaze said in a low voice.

"Kaze , I'm sorry , I shouldn't have pushed you so hard to where you'd end up....end up... like this!"I yelled out as I cried. The desert dragon was bleeding rapidly , and I couldn't heal it. Not even if Milolo used recover on him. "Master , don't cry. Just remember , I'll always remember you , even in death." Kaze muttered to me as he finally closed his eyes , letting one tear roll down his face before he met his awful fate.

I turned to Lugia , who was roaring at its loudest , and I gave it a vengeful glare. I returned to my normal self as I yelled out , "LUGIA! I'll defeat you , to avenge Flygon and fulfill his dream of defeating you! One day I'll say.... 'It's time to lose!'" But Lugia turned and flew away , leaving me standing there next to the body of Kaze. " *sob* KAAAAAZEEEEE!"
    *Flashback end*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "What the heck!? Stop ignoring me!" Leon started up, slightly angry at this girl, Aisha, ignoring every little thing he had said to her. "What if I decide I don't want to do this, huh? I have no incentive to stay with you people for this ludicrous journey." He looked down at Kokomon in her arms. Prior to his outburst, Conomon and digivolved into Kokomon, and that supported his little freak out as well. I mean, how often does a little creature change shape in your arms in less than ten seconds? Not often, that's for sure. "I have a play tonight, I'm the male lead! I was going to confess to a girl after, I've been planning it for months! I'll be ruined if I miss it!" Leon was apparently on a role, and Kokomon just let out a sigh before biting him on the arm.

"Would you snap out of it? Geez, I didn't realize humans were weird looking AND whiny!" Kokomon muttered. "Seriously, you aren't aware of everything at stake, and you're already running your mouth..." Leon's eyes wandered away from the brown Digimon as he began to follow Aisha. "You're a weird human, you know that? We'll probably become great friends!"

"Yeah? Why's that?"

"Well, I'm weird too!"

Great, this thing is now comparing me to it. Leon thought to himself as he continued to follow, not exactly sure of the destination. "Well, I guess I'll play along for now. Is there like a time difference or something? Are we going to be here long?"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Peace looks down at Chuumon and Sukamon, they looked up at her confused, "What does she mean by that?" Peace asks ignoring what was happening around her and only looking at her new found and only friends.

"She means that each of you were chosen to control a different crest element, the crests hold a Digidestand's Digimon's true power." Chuumon explains from her arms.

"Yeah, the Crest elements are um…" Sukamon looks at his yellow hands, "Courage, Love, Friendship, um…" he closes his eyes, "Knowledge, Serenity, Hope and Light." He looks up, "Those are the old ones that I know of anyway."

Chuumon climbs onto Peace's shoulder, "There are a few others now I think, but being low ranking digimon, we don't know of them. No one tells us anything."

"Low ranking… Digimon?" Peace turns her eyes to him confused.

"Yeah Digimon, Don't tell me you don't know about Digimon." Chuumon gasps.

Peace blushes, "sorry I-" If there are different crests for you guys then what did you get sis? Whispers a voice from inside her head, The crest of Ignorance? Stupidity? Lust maybe? Face it sis you don't belong her as much as I don't belong in you! Peace closes her eyes, "Shut up!" she moans, "Just shut up…"

Chuumon scoots back, "I didn't say anything…" chuumon says as he drops down and lands on Sukamon.

"Neither did I…" Sukamon agrees taking steps back.

Peace looks down at them, They think you're weird I., Just like the others that you befriended; they didn't like you because of who you are! A worthless, no good, Slut! Who thinks of nobody but herself and talks to herself, claiming to talk to someone who isn't even there! "It's your fault!" she retaliates to the bodiless voice; She turned to a tree behind her because to her that is where the voice was coming from, "You're the reason that even Mom doesn't love me! You're the reason dad Killed himself! You're the reason for everything Alan!"

Peace didn't care if the others looked at her weird Alan had to know his place right here right now, Alan used this moment to take control of half of his beloved sister, "I'm the reason you're still alive! If it wasn't for me dad would have taken mom and you with him!" "You've done nothing but drag me down ever since I can remember Alan!" "You're nothing without me Sis!" At this point Peace had begun to walk around in a circle facing the tree the whole time as though the person she were talking to where standing there.

Coomon scoots over and stands next to Chuumon and Sukamon, "What's going on?" he asks.

Chuumon jumps down and picks up Coomon, "We don't know kid, but it can't be good." Chuumon jumps back onto Sukamon's head.

"All we can do is watch and be ready so that she doesn't hurt herself." Sukamon says rubbing his hands together golden rings clinking together.

Coomon groans, "I was hoping my digidestand wouldn't need help."

"What makes you think I can't do anything without you criticizing me all the time huh?! What makes you think that anything you have to say does anything good for me!?" "Because if I didn't say anything you would done too many stupid things already sis, you wouldn't still be pure. You would have only one God Damn Arm, You wouldn't be able to see!" "And I would have friends!" "A small price to pay for keeping you safe! You have me don't you! You've always had me and you don't even seem to care! I gave my life to make you stronger and you haven't even thanked me for any of it!" "I didn't think I would have to thank you for being Weaker then me! Yeah that's right! I did my homework, you had no choice in who was to get absorbed and who would do the absorbing, it was because I was stronger!" "If I wasn't strong enough then why am I still here?!" "Because you're too stubborn to admit that you've lost!" "It's because I love you damn it!" peace was quiet, "I've always loved you sis, even before I knew what love was, I knew that I wanted you to live, you had the brighter future. I had nothing…"

Coomon takes his chance, "Don't fight please. If you guys fight," he says catching on quickly as digimon do, "Then I won't be able to fight decisively, you guys are strong and I need you." He jumps into their arms, "Pleas don't fight."

"Let's not fight here sis, this world seems to need us." "Your right Alan, you've always been right." War retreated to where he couldn't be seen or heard by anyone by Peace. "Alright little one, we'll behave for you." Peace says rubbing the little, black mouse Digimon against her face.

"Aww, thanks." Coomon says purring.

Chuumon and Sukamon walk over to her, "We'd like to tag along with you for a while miss Peace." Sukamon says. "Yeah, "Chuumon adds, "We feel you might need us. We may not be strong, but we know more about this world then you do."

"That's a fact you can take to the bank." Peace says giggling, War smiles. Peace looks up at the people that also had digimon, "I hope they don't think I'm weird now…" she whispers. She stays put, she didn't want to go over there and have them walk away, and she had been hurt to many times to risk it anymore.

Sukamon get's close to her and places a hand on her leg, "We're here for you Miss. Peace, even if they aren't."

"Thank you so much." Peace's eyes start to tear up, no one had ever said that to her before, not even her own mother.

Years
    (OOC- Omega: Accepted. If you just want to act like you were there the whole time that's fine, but you can also post a really long first post if you want as well to describe your arrival and such.)

IC-

Sangloupmon stopped in his tracks and whirled around to face the boy named Leon, snarling fiercely down at him. "Do not speak to Aisha like that; do not even think of treating her so lowly. If it weren't for her half of the Digital world would have been destroyed by now if she had not taught and trained many digimon to protect themselves. She remained at Primary village because she knew the numerous babies' and digitama could not protect themselves. DO NOT speak to her in such a tone!"

Aisha rolled her eyes and leaned over so that she was more or less sitting on the wolf's head. She stared Leon straight in the eyes and smirked "Then stay here, sooner or later they will come for you and you will never make it home to your beloved play. To get home, you need to do as I say." She pulled herself back into her rightful place on Sangloupmons back and rolled her shoulders. "And to think that you are the one that is to hold that specific crests power." At this she laughed out aloud and shook her head. "If you wish for your Digimon to digivolve further, then you need to make done of that attitude of yours towards your team mates.

She then turned her attention to the girl who had been circling a tree seemingly talking to herself. But Aisha knew better than that, being here for so long she could practically see the person she was fighting with. "And you, to think you are supposedly going to tame the crest of the heart. You certainly make me laugh; fighting will get you no where in this world, even if it is a battle within you." She straightened and looked at the group "All of you, right now, need to come to terms with the fact that you are this worlds only hope, I request that you stop acting like children and deal with it!"

As Aisha finished her sentence a rumbling came from beneath they're feet. Her brow caved into a frown and she immediately took her twin blades from they're sheathes. She reared Sangloupmon and herself about to face the way she knew the rumbling to be coming from and readied herself. "Be prepared, we have company." She informed the digidestined. "It's time for you to meet your true partners for this journey!"

They're surroundings was a complete desert, the primary village was seen in the background, along with the starting of a forest. The digital world was random in its scenery, what could start as a desert could end in a lush green forest. Other than the background scenery, the rest was desert; it was hard to tell where this enemy would strike from. For a split second the rumbling stopped, and even Aisha was confused as to what was happening for a second. There was an intense moment where the digidestined stood in confusion, but that soon came to an end as a figure emerged from the sand with a great roar.

Aisha was knocked from Sangloupmon as the digimon was closest to her and the large amounts of sand that spilt forward managed to dig its way into her eyes. She gave a snarl and took to covering her face with her hands. Sangloupmon, ever the knight in shining armour, was at her side immediately, covering her thin frame with his own slightly bulkier one. Aisha took to rubbing her eyes vigorously, but no matter what she did the sand would not budge from her eyes.

"Damn it!"

It was at this moment, that Sangloupmon became her eyes and ears. As the enemy digimon loomed over them, Sangloupmon spoke "It is one of them, a Drimogemon."
    Only this one has a navy bandana wrapped around its front right paw and stuck to the bandana was a gold badge shaped like a spear and a bow crossed with one large Katana going through the middle of the two other weapons.

Aisha, still trying to rid her eyes of pain, called to the digidestined. "I'm outa this one, it's up to you. Get your digimon to attack, believe in them! The more you believe, the stronger they will grow! Have them Digivolve! You can do it! Sangloupmon, help them if need be, but let them grow stronger, I know they can take him down if they try, just protect them if things get out of hand!"

Sangloupmon nodded, but did not move from covering Aisha. "When need be."

(OOC- Okay, your first battle with a Drimogemon! Now, your Digimon aren't going to digivolve straight away obvioudly, for them to reach any higher, you have to believe they can beat this champion digimon. Sangloupmon is there for you to control if need be, so for this battle he is an open character as Aisha is outsies for this one.)

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    It's Gummymon!

OOC: About the frequency of posting... I'm not posting too much/too soon compared to others, am I?

(*)(IC)(*)
    Kay could feel his nerves getting the better of him as the Digidestined treaded deeper into unknown territory. As they travelled, the scenery changed from village to forest, to the most unbearable yet, dessert. The sun's heat trampled on him, slowly depleting his energy and making it hard for him concentrate. Without even realising it, his body began to take smaller steps in order to reserve energy. Naturally, this caused Kay to drop to the back of the flock.

He looked at the Digimon resting peacefully on his palms. "How do you manage to survive in this kind of heat? It's enough to drive you crazy!"

"Thanks to your shadow, I don't have to worry about that." Zerimon smiled. He had to live this opportunity up to the fullest, for he knew the day when he could longer fit in his Tamer's hands would come. "Talking about going crazy, why don't you go and check up on your friend over there?"

The suggestion initially confused the redheaded teen. Pulling his attention from his Digimon partner and looking to his left, Kay spotted the late comer in a conversation … with herself apparently. Emotional words were exchanged between her and her supposed alternate personality, while the Digimon accompanying her attempted to calm her down. Kay wondered what that was about but was not too sure he wanted to know. She was probably having a harder time processing all the new information than the others. Girls, in his experience, were more susceptible to such breakdowns under these kinds of circumstances. Perhaps it would do good for him to lend an ear. He nodded at Zerimon, thanking him for bringing the issue to his attention. Once the girl had settled down tolerably, Kay approached her and delivered a light nudge to the arm.

"Hey, you OK?" That was a stupid question to ask, Kay realised, as he noticed her green eyes had been burdened with tears. It would have helped if he had some sort of plan to help him direct his efforts. He did not even now what exactly was troubling her. Oh well, it looked like he would have to wing it. "I understand how much of a toll this can take on a person. But try not to feel secluded, as you probably know we are all going through similar situations. I mean, if you had not gotten here late, you would have heard superhero boy over there complain about practically everything that has happened since he was brought to this world. Can't blame him though, this is pretty messed up."

He looked up ahead at said teen. It was too far for them to hear what was being said, but it looked like Aisha was on some sort of rant, undoubtedly giving Leon the attention he had asked for. "Heh, I never figured her to be the type. She usually seems quite peaceful."

"Oh, she is," Zerimon commented. "She's just determined. And strong willed too. Not to mention your caped buddy is disregarding everything she has been through. I'm going with Aisha on this one. Someone needs to tell him to lighten up, and enjoy the bumpy ride while he can. This is only the beginning. I'd shudder to think what he'll be like later on."

"I guess," Kay said. He did not want to elaborate because it felt like gossip to him, a bothersome ritual he hated with a passion at his school. He turned back to the dark-haired teen. "Oh, by the way, my name is Don Kay Ignis. You can call me Kay. Or Don. Whichever you prefer."

"Heads up!" The warning came from the partner in his hands. "Looks like we've got trouble up ahead!"

An abrupt rumble shook beneath their feet. Kay wobbled but managed to keep himself from falling. "We better catch up to the others!" And with those final words to her, he sprinted ahead, doing his best to navigate through the sandy, unstable surface.

He staggered to Aisha's side, hearing the orders she had given the Digidestined on his way. The sinister looking Drimogemon had drilled right to surface with that powerful, metallic, drill like snout of its. "We're supposed to fight that thing!?" Kay asked in horror. "What does it want from us anyway?"

Zerimon hopped out of Kay's hands, landing on the ground next to Sangloupmon. "Gee, I dunno, Kay. Maybe it wants to be our friend!" He said sarcastically. "Now, help me digivolve so we can bury this thing in the very sand it rose from! Just concentrate, you can do it!"

At first, Kay had no idea what he was supposed to concentrate on. Using his imagination, he decided he would focus all his energy and willpower, and then transfer that to Zerimon. Give or take a few seconds, the technique worked! Due to having his eyes closed however, Kay had missed the entire digivolution process (again). Where Zerimon had once been sitting, a new Digimon had taken form. It had developed the ears its predecessor lacked, and now stood upright, but not on legs, with rather some sort of skirt? It was the best way Kay could describe it at the moment. "Zerimon, is that a skirt you're wear--"

"It's Gummymon, now!"

Well, he looked different so perhaps it made sense that he got a different name. Shifting his attention back to the hazard at hand, Kay noticed something about the crazed Digimon's appearance, and formulated a plan. He would probably need the help of Sangloupmon and the others to pull it off though. He walked over to the wolf Digimon, and kneeled beside him. "Hey, I've got an idea! I think if we can get one of us or one of our Digimon either on top or beneath Drimogemon, we can attack at its most vulnerable points. Only question is how are we going to do that!?" He gritted his teeth in frustration. "Think, Kay, think…."

(*)(*)(*)​

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Well, that's a big, drilling... mole thing?" Leon murmured skeptically to nobody in particular as he drew his wooden katana, just in case. He figured it was about as useful as throwing nitroglycerin on an open fire, but it never hurt, especially after that thing took Aisha by surprise. 'So, umm, little brown thing. Er... Kokomon, was it? How do you 'digivolve'?" As much as he didn't want to be here, Leon had come to the conclusion that he had no choice for now. Now he just needed to figure out how everything worked...

"Well, there's a warm feeling that makes you feel good, and then there's a WOOSH and a BLAM!" Kokomon replied as it leaped to the ground, apparently quite content with her less than mediocre description. Apparently a child-like mentality was not the greatest at producing accurate and helpful descriptive processes. "But I think it may have something to do with you... AH!" The mole... thing, Drimogemon, was it? Anyways, it had sent a large piece of rock in Kokomon's direction. "Koko Crusher!" Kokomon shouted as brown pellets shot from its mouth towards the rock. But alas, the attack was too weak, and just bounced off. Seeing no other option, it flinched, expecting to take the hit.

THUD.

Leon was all over that rock like a chocolate obsessed kid on a 20 foot smartie with his katana, knocking it clean to the ground, with minimal chipping of the blade. "Well, can't exactly let my 'partner' get knocked out of the game at the very beginning, now can I?" Kokomon's eyes watered up as it jumped in front of Leon, the meaning implied. "So, you want to fight that thing, shortstuff? Well then, we better get strong together!" Apparently, Leon was all into it now. Nothing like heated conflict with an outside source to create a bond between people.

"Kokomon digivolve to... Lopmon!" Leon gave the Digimon a puzzled expression as she digivolved once more, her data reforming to look like a brown rabbit. Well, a primarily brown rabbit with three horns on her head and gigantic ears, with pink patches around her chest and creating lines on her ears, along with the ends. "Surprised?" She said in a much less childish voice, although it was still quite high. "This is our power. The sooner you come to realize we were fated to meet, Leon, the better!" She ran at the Drimogemon with her tiny legs, and jumped into the air. She opened her ears and began gliding closer, before shouting "Blazing Ice!" as little blue crystals flew from her mouth towards the Drimogemon. She adjusted her angle afterwards, and began gliding back to Leon, who was still awestruck.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Here is a more detailed post

After they started walking Aisha noticed a Drimogemon. "I'm outa this one, it's up to you. Get your digimon to attack, believe in them! The more you believe, the stronger they will grow! Have them Digivolve!" Axle was glad that Bombmon digivolved. Drimogemon was a big whale with a large weapon.

Then once the battle started two digimon digivolved. It was more impressive then Axle thought. "Missimon. How about you try"

Missimon nodded in its own floated way. Then it began to ram right into Drimogemon. However it just bounced off the large whale's hide. "Missimon. Can't you do something else?" Missimon nodded. Then yelled out "Missle Crash" A missle launched straight into Drimogemon. But the large whale just shaked it off.

Damn Axle thought, Drimogemon was to powerful for Missimon. But I can't just give up "Missimon, try to get underneath Drimogemon and blast"

Missimon went close to Drimogemon. Then went underneath the beheamoth and yelled out "MISSLE CRASH" But the blast wasn't very large. But still large enough to hurt the whale. It groaned in pain but still whacked Missimon out of the way.

"Good try Missimon. But it is just to powerfull. Keep ramming it and try to get underneath again" Axle knew that this was futile. But it was still a good shot

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ace watched on as Cape-boy had gone on a long, unneeded rant about not wanting to help because there was nothing in it for him and that he was missing his play. Ace decided to ignore him, as well as the new-arrived girl who seemed to be having a massive arguement with, herself? Aisha had directed that everyone should be headed off and so he had followed right behind her making sure to stay away from trouble. Little did he know that being in the front would lead him to getting a ton of sand in his and hearing a loud roar. "What in tarnations?!?" yelled Ace.

Ace looked up at the large Digimon that Sangloupmon claimed to be a "Drimogimon". Three others had decided to attack it so far, two of them had digivolved and the other one had digivolved before hand. Unfortunately Aisha and Sangloupmon decided to stay out of this fight. Ace looked down at the little furry thing and asked, "Well, we better join in to. I dunno if we can help em' or not due to tha fact that ya havn't 'Digivolved' yet, aye?" Puwamon looked back at Ace with a nasty look and murmurred with a slight sign of depression, "Of course I havn't. You don't have any faith in me, do you? If you did... I might be able to Digivolve." Ace looked down at it with a big grin, "Of course ah have faith in ya! Y'know, I'll let you go fight, and beat that thang down, ah-kay!?" Ace cheered right into Puwamon's face. Puwamon nodded with a slight smile and jumped down. He hopped towards the towering Mole-like Digimon and jumped up and a bright light emerged from his body. His voice echoed as he said the words, "Puwamon Digivolve to... Pinamon!!".

Ace looked on in amazement; Puwamon... no, Pinamon had digivolved! He shouted across to Pinamon, "Good job!! You can do it, Ah'm sure of it!" The new digimon, who looked quite similar with the large eyes and large eyebrows; except this time the eyebrows were red and that the feathers were straightened along his sides instead of poofing outwards and also had two tails instead of one, had jumped up and faced Drimogimon and shouted, "Piripiri spark!" as a small amount of electrical energy formed at his tails and the static jumped from his tail over and hit Drimogimon in his driller nose. The large Digimon let out a small roar of pain. Ace's grin grew threefold as he shouted back at Pinamon, "Yah! That's tha way to beat em' down!".

edit: I was wondering... what about the Digivices... I don't think you mentioned anything about that nor did we include it when we were taken to the Digital world. x=

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Peace squeezed Coomon tightly in her arms, she didn't want to fight that big ugly digimon, "What is that?!" she whispers to Chuumon.

"That's a Drimogimon, it's a very territorial digimon. They don't attack normally and even if they do all they will do is drill a hole in the ground for you to fall in, they are more at home in the ground so if he makes a hole don't fall in!" Chuumon says flatly.

Blank walks over to the boy named Axle, "Excuse me…" she says tapping his shoulder, "um… I… I'm kind of." Pulling her hand back she looks at Shukamon, "I'm not good with people."

"We can see that." Coomon says smiling, "Don't worry they'll be your friends just like us. Now talk to him before he thinks you're rude."

Peace sighs and places her hand on Axle's shoulder, "Um, can we talk somewhere else?"

((I was going to make it longer, but I ran out of time. That's what I get for having only two hours and having three hours worth of stuff to do.))

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Axle kept calling to Missimon "Remember. Try to get somewhere where Drimogemon doesn't expect" Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. He quickly turned around to see who.

He saw a gorgeous girl who was a little older then he was. She quickly asked "Excuse me… um… I… I'm kind of I'm not good with people." Axle looked strangely at this girl. She had a baby digimon in her hands who looked quite strangely at him. "Um, can we talk somewhere else?" she asks. Axle nods and calls out to Missimon "Missimon. Keep attacking Drimogemon. I have... something to check out"

"So... where do you have in mind?" Axle didn't know what she wanted but the girl was strange. As if there were two minds inhabiting her

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Down And Out

(*)(IC)(*)​

Kay and Gummymon watched on curiously at the attempts to bring the Drimogemon down. The kids and their partners put up a good effort, but at this stage of their development, he doubted their Digimon companions possessed enough power to eliminate the threat on their own. More than likely, Sangloupmon would be required to get involved. Kay considered the sapphire beast yet to move from his partner's side.

As the red-haired Tamer contemplated a course of action, Gummymon struggled to find solid ground against the much larger opponent. Cone-shaped claws swiped at him, left and right, missing short of a finger's length. The Drimogemon was rather agile for a creature its size. Gummymon could only dodge so many attacks before his stamina had run out. A hard slap finally found its mark, sending the exhausted Digimon rolling along the sand. Stammering eyes rose to witness the same fate befall Missimon. Having no limbs at his disposal, Gummymon attempted to blink away the sand troubling his vision. The sight of Drimogemon marching to his position flickered obscurely.

Gummymon made out an electric charge striking the mole's drill. The attack slowed down the oversized Digimon at best. Once the static had fizzled out of his system, Drimogemon continued its approach towards a helpless Gummymon. "Uh oh," was all Gummymon gasped as the overshadowing foot descended above him. Smeared like poop on the sole of a mole's foot … what a way to go, Gummymon thought, disturbed at the imagery he conjured up.

A silvery object swiftly cut through the sandy air, evoking a disgruntled roar once it had struck its target. Gummymon opened his eyes, half-surprised to feel his little body was still intact. In a sudden movement that briefly upset his tummy, friendly hands suddenly swooped up the small Digimon.

"Close call," Kay said to the partner now secure on his laps. He received a weak smile as thanks.

"Don't relax just yet," Sangloupmon warned his riders. "The blade I shot at his shin may have stopped him for now, but the enemy still moves."

Kay cringed at these words, his fingers inadvertently squeezing poor Gummymon a tad too hard. Gummymon yelped in agony as the clumsy Tamer added to the pain he suffered at the hands of Drimogemon. Kay apologised in a soft mutter. "Gee, you're hurt pretty badly, Gummymon. Maybe you should sit the rest of this one out." The last thing he wanted to do was push the In-Training Digimon too far.

Just as Kay had expected, Gummymon protested, churning his features as he tried to absorb the pain in his abdomen. "Not a chance!" He declared, one eye still twitching slightly. There was a short silence amongst them. Kay had a feeling trying to talk him out of it would be pointless, and Gummymon was grateful he did not bother with it.

"So." Sangloupmon came to a stop. A safe distance away, Drimogemon was slowly recovering from his wound. "Your decision?"

The red-haired Tamer with dark glasses on his brow was unsure. Common sense screamed that it was too dangerous, especially for an injured Digimon. The sturdy glint in Gummymon's eyes said something entirely different. It also reminded him how much he had to learn about Digimon, and the Digital World. He sighed. This was the second time he would go against his better judgement since entering this realm. "Full speed ahead, Sangloupmon!" He then patted Gummymon softly atop his horn. "I'm behind you, a hundred percent."

Gummymon smiled.

"Gummymon digivolve to…" A luminous light enveloped the small Digimon. His body began to grow right in Kay's hands. "Terriormon!" He announced at the end of the transformation.

Terriormon was at least three times the size of his predecessor. Kay's hands collapsed at the added weight, causing the bunny-like Digimon to fall onto Sangloupmon's back. It possessed the same dark eyes, only larger to accommodate its rounder face. Also large were its long ears, which appeared to be taller than the actual Digimon itself.

"Congratulations on finally growing arms and legs!" Kay grinned.

"Thanks," Terriormon said, in a less high-pitched voice, though still audibly childish. "Now let's go get that long-nosed-good-for-nothing-mole-creature!"

"As you wish," Sangloupmon said with a slight smile.

Kay and Terriormon were forced to grab hold of the wolf's shoulders as it suddenly started for Drimogemon. Visually recovered, the villainous mole began a charge of its own towards the passenger-bearing Sangloupmon. The two adversaries locked glares, neither seemingly intimidated by the expected collision. With a drill like Drimogemon's, and a head like Sangloupmon's, why would they be? Kay reckoned. He soon realised Sangloupmon had no intentions to butt heads with the attacker. Using its powerful legs to push against the ground, the sapphire beast launched them well above Drimogemon.

High winds fluttered Kay's red bangs, as they soared through the air. He felt half-exhilarated and half-frightened, whilst Terriormon was clearly over-spilling with excitement, screaming 'whee' at the top of his lungs.

"There's the advantage you spoke of earlier." Kay nodded. He knew exactly what Sangloupmon was referring to. "Get the job done."

"Will do!" The two partners shouted in chorus. Taking a leap of faith, Kay grabbed hold of Terriormon and dismounted Sangloupmon in mid-air. With a little bit of planning, and a little bit of luck, the pair freefell right onto the back of an unexpected Drimogemon. They landed with a thump that caused the Digimon to wail in pain. Not wasting any time, Terriormon began to concentrate energy within his body. Meanwhile, Kay did his best to prevent them from falling as the rabid mole struggled to shake the pair off its back. After what felt like several hours of rodeo to Kay, Terriormon had successfully charged his attack to nearly full potential.

"Bunny Blast!" A green energy ball, the size of a blown up balloon, shot forth from the bunny Digimon's mouth. Kay and Terriormon were thrown by the force of the attack, sending them a few feet backwards. For Drimogemon, receiving the other end of the blast was no fun. The accumulated power, coupled with the point-blank range, struck the mole with incredible force in small of its back. The Bunny Blast sent the huge Digimon rolling a couple of times before coming to a stop. Sand was hurled into the air by the struck Drimogemon's uncontrollable tumbling.

As it lay there, stirring painfully in defeat, two figures approached through the walls of sand. At closer inspection, Kay noticed something he had not seen when he first set eyes on the Digimon. "Terriormon, what's that red thing wrapped around its right paw?"

Terriormon shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno." Now that the Digimon was down and barely moving, Terriormon felt brave enough to walk right up to it and tug on said bandana. "A little help here!" He wheezed as he tried to pull it off single-handedly. Kay kneeled down and together, the two partners managed to yank the crimson strip from the downed Digimon. "Let's see if anything happens," Terriormon said, keeping a cautious eye on the Drimogemon the entire time.

(*)(*)(*)​

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Aw I wanted to digivolve Missimon. Oh well better luck next time. Oh and Shaydeh did Iruka let you bunny Sangloupmon?

IC:

Missimon began to tackle Drimogemon over and over. But the inflated whale was just to much. The champion was far more of a match over the small in-training. Missimon hoped that he could digivolve soon so that he could defeat Drimogemon. Suddenly his prayers were cut short as Terriermon blasted Drimogemon with an attack. Terriermon kept attacking Drimogemon till he fell defeated.

Aw damn Missimon thought. He really was looking forward to doing that himself. Terriermon and its tamer went towards the downed whale.

~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Axle noticed Drimogemon's defeat. He quickly ran towards Missimon and knelt close to him. "You alright? What happened?" Axle was slightly disturbed by the fact how attached he got towards the small creature in the short time he had known about him. Missimon replied "Yes, Terriermon defeated Drimogemon." Axle was glad. But Missimon did not digivolve further like most of the rookies did. Axle was slightly disappointed but it quickly vanished. "Okay then Missimon."

Axle got up and ran to the girl who talked to him before. "Sorry about that. You were saying?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back