• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: The Battle of Two Worlds V.2

miley810

Assassin
Years
  • I opened one of the balls.Out came a white cat with gloves and the tips of her ears were purple.

"Um...."I said.

"I'm gatomon.I'll be your digimon if you pass this test."The cat said.

"Umm...okay then."I said staring at Gatomon.

"Battle!"Yelled the Agumon.

"What!?"I exclaimed turning.

A pokemon charged at me.

"A few of my attacks are Lightneen paw and cat's eye."Gatomon said quickly.

"Huh?"I asked.

After a second a look of determenation fill my face.I pushed my arm out pointing at the on coming pokemon.

"Use cat's eye!"I commanded gatomon.

Gatomon ran to the pokemon and looked into its eyes.Her eyes glowed.Then the pokemon blinked and just stood there.

"Lightneen paw!"I commanded her.

Gatomon's paw swiped through the air and hit the pokemon,so fast you could see a small hint of yellow in the air while she was doing it.

"Again!"I said.

She did it once again and the pokemon swayed a little.

"I also have Neko Scratch and Neko kick!"Gatomon yelled to me.

"Neko Scratch!"I yelled.

Gatomon began scratching away at the pokemon.

"Neko kick!"I yelled.

Gatomon pulled back her leg and rammed it into the pokemon,with such force it sored backwards.

(OOc:Sorry for not posting...this is sooo confusing for me!)

Years
  • (OOC: seems like Romdinner wants this rp to thrive so i'll go along with it)

I followed the the dinosaur looking digimon a long distance wanting to stop every step of the way that we walked to where ever he was taking us. Most of the way i blanked out just shutting my eyes and walking hoping that if i couldn't see how far we were going it wouldn't seem that long. Well that didin't work so i opened my eyes and looked around on the group of us but i only payed attention to the girls for now.

Agumon led us to what looked like a campsite with dozens of little monsters running around.

"This, is base camp." Agumon says. "This is where we make plans and such for... certain reasons."

I watched as the Agumon shot a ball of flame into the air.

"Digmon, Assemble!" He screams but I was more fascinated with the digimon that were running around and they all gather around. I looked around and realised that all of the other kids that were there were standing in a straight line and of course I was the only person slouching so i made sure that i stood up straight and stood in attention.

"These humans... They are the key!" Agumon says. Cries started to erupt from the crowd and i stood there even more confused wondering what he was talking about.

"You!" shouts Agumon pointing at me which was surprising since I wasn't usually picked for things since everyone thought I was lazy

"Come here!" he said again as i walk up slowly still wondering what's going to happen. "Choose one of these balls." says Agumon as he directs me over to a set of seven blue and white balls with designs of D's on them.

I grabbed one and pushed the button and a monster popped out. Just seeing this digimon reminded me of the sun and for some reason i just started to feel a warm sensation inside as he walked over to me.

"Coronamon" he said as he stretched his arm for a handshake

"AJ" i said hesitantly as i went to shake his hand as well.

Agumon mumbles something. "Okay. That's a start." Agumon says. "But, we must see how you do in battle! There are these things we found when we were out searching in the Diginet. We beleive they are called... Pokemon?"

"Its been a while since i played a pokemon game" I whisppered to myself as i continued to listen to Agumon with Coronamon beside me.

"Puppetmon!" Bring them out." Agumon says. A strange maniquin-like monster brings out 7 other balls and pushes the buttons releasing with what seemed like a pikachu. The pikachu then charged towards me but Coronamon stepped in front me looking ready to fight . "BATTLE!" Agumon yells.

"SO how do we do this" I asked coronamon who clenched his fist.

"Corona Fist or Corona Flame which do you think we should use" replied Coronamon who stood focused as he stared on the yellow mouse.

"What about corona fist" I said in a unsure manner not knowing what he would do.

"Good choice" he responded as he ran towards pikachu with his fist clenghed and on fire but nothing was surprising me now a days. Coronamon punched pikachu hard and sent the little rat flying into the air.

"Wow" i said as i watched as the pikachu fell to the ground with a bang. Pikachu got up and looked upset and his cheeks began to spark. "Hey coronamon watch out for his electric attacks"

"what?" coronamon looked around at me puzzled as was met by a surprise attack. Pikachu had used thunderbolt on the unsuspecting digimon. "Ahh!!" Coronamon screamed out in pain but stood up and seemed determined to win. As Coronamon appeared to have gotten over the shock we saw pikachu rushing towards Coronamon.

"Thats volt tackle, you cant let that hit you Coronamon" i shouted in fear of what could happen to Coronamon if it did. Suddenly all of Coronamons body began engulfed in flames and he stopped pikachu in his tracks with one hand holding the mouse back.

"This is why digimon rule" Shouted Coronamon as he picked up pikachu and threw pikachu in the air. We never saw that pikachu again.

"Great job! I think you have what it takes to become a tamer! Come! The rest will be explained later." Agumon proclaims

"That was great" I lifted up Coronamon unto my shoulders and followed him to a little hut. "Rest." Agumon says pointing to a bed.

I yawned "I do feel a bit sleepy" i waddled to the bed and just dropped back into the bed "You were great tod" But before i was even able to finish my sentence i suddenly fell asleep.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • miley810 - your post was a bit short but as it is the first chapter it is acceptable
    Congratulations Destiny recieved a level 5 Gatomon! Gatomon grew to level 6 and learned Cat Tail

jackblaze - Great post , i liked how you got rid of pikachu.
    Congratulations AJ recieved a level 5 Coronamon! Coronamon grew to level 7 and learned Petit Prominence

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
  • Alright, I'll do my post then I'll Post chapter 2!

Nate walked onto the camp feeling uneasy.

Something's gonna happen... He thought.

Nate walked with Agumon into a camp-like area with little monsters running around. One grabbed onto his leg.

"Play! I wanna play! PLAY!" It shouted.

"Calumon! Get off his leg." Agumon said shooting a warning glance at the monster.

"What exactly is going on here?" Nate asked.

"You'll see..." Agumon said.

The orange dinosaur shot a ball of flame into the air,

"Digimon... Assemble!" He boomed.

What's a Digimon? Nate thought.

All of the "Digimon" joined in a circle around Agumon. Nate now realized there were six other kids here too.

"... the Key!" Agumon said.

Nate was snapped back into attention when Agumon says,

"All of you, come! Pick one of these balls." Pointing to a table with seven blue-and-white balls with a 'D' Insigna on the front.

Nate reached over and felt a strong urge to pick the one on the very right side.

Nate heard Agumon mumble something like,

"Interesting..."

Nate, out of curiousity, pushed the button on the ball and a flash of red light came out, along with a Red monster.

"Hi Nate!" The Monster says.

"H-How do you know my name!?" Nate asked.

"I didn't that was just a guess..." The Monster said.

"Okay..." Nate said.

"Anyways... I'm a Veemon!" The Monster said.

"A what-mon?" Nate asked.

"No, Veemon. VEE-mon..."

"Oh."

Nate and Veemon's talk was inturupted with Agumon saying, "Puppetmon!Bring them out!"

A maniquin-like Digimon brought out seven red and white balls, hit the buttons on them, and out popped out MORE monsters.

"It's just Monsters, Monsters, and more Monsters today, isn't it?" Nate said.

"Battle!" Agumon Boomed.

A dragonfly-like Monster flew at Nate.

Veemon poked Nate in the side.

"The moves I know are Dizzy Punch, and Boost."

"Okay... Use Dizzy Punch!" Nate said.

Veemon's hand glowed yellow. The Digimon swung at the Dargonfly monster, and missed.

"It's too fast!" Veemon said taking more swings at it.

Nate thought it over.

"Veemon-" Nate started.

The Dragonfly sent a sonic wave at Veemon.

Veemon tumbled over, But stood back up again.

The little red Digimon ran at the nearest tree.

All of a sudden he picked up a lot of speed and his hand grew yellow again. He punched the tree and sent it toppling over... Right next to the Dragonfly.

But while the other Monster's attention was on the tree, Veemon came from behind and jumped on it's back!

The Monster struggled to get Veemon off, but it was no use. Veemon's hand grew yellow and he smashed his hand against the Dragonfly, and it went down to the ground.

"Good job! Now come! You should rest." He says leading you to a hut.

Nate laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Cookiez - Nice post :)
    Congratulations Nate recieved a level 5 Veemon! Veemon grew to level 7 and learned Vee Headbutt

Years
  • romdinner talked me into coming back, let's see how well this goes.

---------------------------

As Vick followed Agumon around the wasteland, the young adult kept a close and unwavering eye on the talking dinosaur. It could speak, and maybe even rip him to shreds. Still unsure what to make of the world around him, he followed silently, trying to gain any semblance of familiarity with the place. What he found was that he had absolutely no idea where he was. Even though Vick was a Bostonian, he was one hundred percent positive there were no wastelands in New York, well, real ones anyways.

The sun beat down fiercely overhead, and had it not been for his hat, Vick would've most certainly acquired sunburn on his neck and face. As time went on, the heat got to him, and he continually took off each individual piece of clothing, tucking the layers in his bag until he was only wearing his shoes and pants. Vick's steps, heavy and tired, started to make a loud thud with each step, and once or two he muttered to himself about not wearing the right footwear for this obscene scenario.

The Agumon tried to make small talk with Vick, but each time, he gave a quick answer, not wanting to speak to the abomination that was leading the trail. Instead, Vick preferred to make sense of what had just happened. The last thing he remembered was the plane crash, the panic, and losing track of…."KRISSY!" Vick shouted upon his thoughts coming back to him. After waking up, he had not seen her since getting separated, or anyone else for that matter. Agumon looked back at him, asking what the matter was, to which Vick inquired about his lost girlfriend. The lizard monster stated he had no idea, and insisted that they kept moving to the shanty town which was now in plain sight.

At the small town, Vick noticed that he wasn't the only human in the town, with a group of what appeared to be mainly young teens in the center of the makeshift town. "This is base camp." Agumon says. "This is where we make plans and such for... certain reasons." Vick raised an eyebrow at the vaugness of the yellow lizard's word. "Great, he makes plans for 'certain reasons' here, and dragged us here. Why do I not trust this?" he thought as the digimon summoned more of the horrid creatures to gather around them, which gave Vick bad vibes immediately. After stating in a rather cliché manner that they were the key, again being as vague as possible as to what was going on, the Agumon summoned something named Puppetmon to bring out the "D-Balls."

After randomly choosing one, Vick was a little startled to see that another monster formed from a white light that protruded from the ball.
    This one was a red dinosaur with black markings all over its body, as well as razor sharp claws which happened to be the first thing Vick noticed. The Digimon growled at the man, looking up Vick with a fierce gaze. "What?" said in an annoyed tone, attempting to make sense of why he was given a ball that contained something that clearly didn't want to be his friend, all the while keeping an eye on the red beast in case it tried to charge. "Me don't like you, human. Me Guilmon." The obviously angered monster said in a broken, almost caveman like way."Great….looks like this is working out well." Vick responded. Before any more conversation between the two new best friends could be had, Agumon declared that they were to battle, and a furry white rat started to charge.

"You Tamer, tame."
    The monster said. Vick was unclear as to what the Digimon meant by 'taming,' and in a split second, the Minccino pounded the red beast in the head with its tail. Guilmon took the hit, jumping backwards to escape proximity with the Pokemon. "Order me on how fight it!" he snarled. Vick stared at the Guilmon, and thought about how wrong it was to have two animals, monstrous animals, but still animals, fight each other. "No, this is so messed up" Vick stated. This response startled the Digimon who heard it, and the Guilmon, as if disregarding some unspoken law of having to obey the 'Tamer,' charged at the furry rodent and pounced upon it with his heavier body. His claws dug in deep into the Pokemon, and the Minccino's limbs flailed about, whacking Guilmon constantly.

Unnerved by the struggle, the red Digimon continued the assault, and used his fangs to pierce through the skin of his adversary. It was not long into the fight that the enemy Pokemon vanished into a million white pieces, seemingly being scattered into the wind. After the fight, Puppetmon spoke to Vick, telling him that sooner or later, the ways of the Digiworld will come to him. Agumon then spoke to the group as whole, congratulating them on their individual victories before hurrying them to a hut. After promising the explain things later, the yellow lizard insisted they go to sleep to rest.

While no doubt tired, Vick did not want to sleep in a room surrounded by monsters, and made his distrust clear amongst the younger ones as soon as Agumon left. "I don't trust this at all. I'm not letting my guard down until we get the hell out of here and away from all the sideshows." He stated his point of view bluntly and waited to see if any of the others would agree with his deduction. Vick was slightly flabbergasted when the children all went to sleep, some even with their 'partner' in the bed with them. Guilmon, who had been staring at Vick the whole time, jumped into the bed designated for his Tamer and said "You loss, not mine," before falling asleep. Vick would stay awake, sitting in a chair in the far corner of the room, over watching the "partner" Digimon as well as the doorway.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • ORegan - Interesting post and nice to see you interested in this :)
    Congratulations Vick recieved a level 5 Guilmon! Guilmon grew to level 7 and learned Pyrosphere

Back