• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Welcome to the New Digital Age [PG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Toshiro waited nervousily outside of blue house sky wing . " Just go on and say hi! " said Arkdimon impaitently tapping his foot.

Commandramon scratched his head curiously he knew that Toshiro has been waiting for a friend so long ever since he had come too the Digital World.

Leormon jumped up and down as eager to make new friends as Toshiro himself was he had always been just like Toshiro.

Toshiro then opened the door and saw a boy with goggles , a Calumon, and a many different digimon. He said " Hello I am Toshiro my partners are Arkdimon, Commandramon, and Leormon and I was wondering if we could become friends ?".

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    "Hello Toshiro I'm Takashi this is Terra, Xeth and Draco my Digimon," Takashi said.

"Hello," The Digimon all said.

"I'm Terra,"

"Draco here and nice to meet you,"

"Well it is my pleasure to meet new people and i am Xeth,"

Takashi looked at Xeth funny he never talks like that.

"How are you and what are you doing in the digital world?" Takashi asked Toshiro.

"Yes we can be friends," Terra said.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    "Men I guess it's been long enough mayb i can go back out now" Yamagi wandered he peeked his head out side

'the coast is clear guys come on" Yamagi wispered to veemon,wormmon,terriermon

The 4 of them snuck out of the room and went to the closest teleporter and teleported to

"You guys ready for a another adventure" Yamagi said with a giant smile on his face

"you bet" Veemon said

"Yep lets go" Terriermon said jumping on yamagi,s head

"Okay lets go Yamagi " wormmon said crawling on Yamagi's Shoulder

They all waited to see where they were going

"well Yamagi" wormmon asked anxiously

"Hold on hold on iam about.. to tell you" Yamagi said

Wormmon looked at yamagi neverouly

"its a place called Blue House sky wi......" yamagi Yelled

Being transported before he could finish the locations name, it surprised Everybody when a tamer and his 3 digimon crashed in on them

"Ohhhh Yea guys wats going on" Yamagi said while scratching his head

after getting straight in off the floor they Yamagi decided to introduce himself

"A guys iam Yamagi and this are my best friends Wormonm,Veemon,and of Course Terriermon" Yamagi said with a welcoming smile on his face

"Nice to meet u guys" wormmon Said

"wat up guys " terriermon said

Yamagi looks up at terriermon like to say i wish you would be gentleman like

"................ " Veemon said

Yamagi bops Veemon on the head, Introduce yourself veemon

"Iam Veemon" Veemon mumbled

"Forgive Veemon" Yamagi says to the Guys

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Toshiro said " Well lately I've been pretty lonely despite my digimon's power. You see the day after I met my third partner, Arkadimon I've been attacked by a group of Digimon called the Shadow Raiders. One was a Raremon , another a DarkTyrannomon, and the last one is a SkullGreymon." He then patted his Digimon on the head and sighed . Suddenly a Raremon burst into the Blue Wing House saying " Hey kid your coming with me!" .

Toshiro grabbed his signature weapon a pair of tonfa and Commandramon said " Commandramon Digivolve to...... Sealsdramon!". Sealsdramon quickly dashed at the Raremon and said " Death Scrape!" . The Raremon was easily cut in half.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    "Yamagi there strong" Terriermon Whispered

"Yea in whats with the Tonfa dose he help his digimon fight with those"Yamagi Whispered back to terriermon

"There not that strong we can take " Veemon said almost looking envious

"you have to at mit it, took all 3 of us just to take out Cannondramon" Wormmon whispered to terriermon and Veemon crawling beside yamagi

"Yea"Yamagi" said as took out his digivice staring at it, Like it could hold some new power

"Great Job Toshiro never seen a digimon taken out so quickly before" Yamagi said

HunterZero

Years
    Takashi stood there and watched the two talked and the battle.

"Um not to be rude or anything but i got to go do something," Takashi said.

"You can come with me if you want," Takashi suggested.

"So where are you guys from?" Takashi asked walking off.

"Yeah yeah!" Terra yelled.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    "Well iam from Kyoto in Japan, I met this guys when i came to the digital world for the first time" Yamagi said to takashi walking behind him

"Yep were his best Friends" Terriermon Said looking down on yamagi from his head

"Uh huh we have been together since the beginning" wormmon Said to Takashi

"Why are we telling this people all about us" Veemon yelled looking Fustrated

Yamagi looked at veemon like saying not again,Then turn to takashi again in begun walking again

"And Yea will come, I need a new adventure anyway" Yamagi said

"I agree its no Fun if its quite all the time" Terrermon Said

Terriermon grabing yamagi's hair like controlling a horse by its rein

"You sure we should trust this guy Yamagi"Veemon whispered to Yamagi

"He seems like a nice guy,You should trust people more Veemon" Yamagi Whispered back to Veemon

Yamagi begin to walk with Takashi his digimon followed

"So where we Going" Yamagi said to Takashi

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
    "Well actually i forgot where we are going," Takashi laughed.

Terra looked bummed out and Draco laughed.

"We might as well get something to eat," Xeth said as he listened to Terra's stomach growled.

"Ha ha well let's go get something to eat!" Takashi laughed as he walked off.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    "Eat that's what iam talking about"Terriermon Said riding on yamagi head

"I guess i could go for something to eat"Yamagi said holding his hands over his head"what about you veemon wormmon

"i dont care i just cant wait for the up coming adventure" veemon said as he begin to walking beside yamagi

"Iam with all the way besides i iam kinda hungry"Wormmon said as he crawled on his other shoulder

"than its setteld lets go get somthing to eat "yamagi said as he followed takashi"So where are we going buddy" Yamagi said as he put his arm around him his head

HunterZero

Years
    "A burger place!" Terra yelled.

"Alright Terra calm down don't kill yourself," Takashi laughed as he looked around.

"Over there!" Draco said flying towards the restaurant.

Takashi and the gang entered the restaurant and sat to a table. Fang was the first person to the menu.

"The Monster bacon burger!" Fang exclaimed.

"Hey yagami what do u want?" Takashi asked.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    "I want a burger to " wormmon said crawling from yamagi's shoulder

"iam want a huge pizza "Yamagi said looking at terriermon

"i want what you having bud"Terriermon said grabing yamagi's hair

"just water" Veemon said leaning against the table

"Well there we go we all know what we want" Yamagi putting down his menu

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    (Sorry im late guys. School, Emergency room, and my fathers house. those are pretty much the only places ive been lately...)

"Where'd he go this time?" Savanna said as she looked around for Takashi and the other guys.

"Buddy you think you could go look around? With you looking it would be quicker. Plus, I smell food. They are probably close by." Savanna giggled slightly at her last two sentences.

"Sure." Buddy said, taking off down the road in the direction of the smell.

Savanna walked slowly down the road, still looking with Labramon and Renamon.

"Why did I give up that fang to save Takashi from DeathXDorugoramon..." Savanna wondered.

(All of Savanna's digimon degenerated back into theyre rookie form.

HunterZero

Years
    DeathXDorugamon sat in his chair in his new Headquarters putting the fang inside a crystal ball. "With this fang i can see anything!" He laughed. The ball showed Takashi and the other half Savanna. "What's this?" DeathXDorugamon said as the ball showed him being defeated by Alphamon. "Looks like the ball is telling me to kill Takashi and Xeth eh?" DeathXDorugamon said. "Rise DarkWargreymon, Darkmetalgarurumon go an take them out!" He ordered as they rose from the ground and flew out of the headquarters. "ChoasGallantmon!" DeathXDorugamon yelled. "Yes my lord?" ChoasGallantmon asked as he bowed. "It's time we woke up Yggdrasil!" DeathXDorugamon yelled. "I got a wierd felling," Xeth said. "Maybe it's the hamburger?" Takashi said as a small figure came flying towards them. "Hit the deck!" Xeth yelled as all of the went under the table as DarkWargreymon came crashing in.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    As Xeth said hit the deck Yamagi grabbed Terriermon and pulled him to the ground as Veemon and Wormmon dodge by them selves"What the world A Black Wargreymon there rare i havnt seen one in awhile why is he here" Yamagi said as he stood back up

"Woah a where do you get off intterupting our dinner like that" Terriermon said walking up to Black Wargreymon

"Terriermon!!" Yamagi said as he grabed terrriermon"I dont think it very smart to yell at a mega like that" Yamagi whispered to terriermon

"Yamagi there's no reasoning with him were gonna have to fight ok" Veemon said with a deadly look on his face

"Watch out " Wormmon said as guidied missiles and lasers flew towards them

"awwwww"Yamagi yelled grabbing Veemon,Wormmon and Terriermon Than just as the missiles hit his digivice glowed with a intense glow out of the blindness Veedramon,Stingmon and Gargo mon stood in front of Yamagi

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Huh?" Buddy said as he heard a crash. He ran towards the crash and saw what was there. "BlackWarGreymon..." Buddy growled. Buddy looked to see what it was attacking. "Takashi!" Buddy yelled. Buddy howled and ran over to BlackWarGreymon. "Sticker Blade!" Buddy yelled as he hurled thousands of tiny blades at BlackWarGreymon's head. Buddy changed directions and headed towards Takashi.

(Meanwhile)

Savanna heard Buddy's howl. "Lets go Labramon! You too, Renamon!" Savanna said as she ran towards the noise. "Stinks that I cant digivolve you guys anymore. I need the fang for that..." Savanna said, still running. "Why did you give up the fang for him, Savanna? That isnt like you." Renamon said. "I dont know, ok Renamon? I just... felt like I had to..." Savanna replied. "Guys, stop yapping! I see the place where Buddy is!" said Labramon as he bravely ran towards the opening. He stopped in his tracks once he got there. He backed up slightly. "Umm... Savanna? Your not going to like this right now..." Labramon said. Savanna walked up next to him. "Takashi!" Savanna yelled once she saw BlackWarGreymon. "Listen guys, we have to rely more on strategy for this instead of power, ok?" Savanna said nervously. Labramon and Renamon nodded. "Diamond Storm!" Renamon yelled as she ran out and launched a nimble attack at BlackWarGreymon's head, in the exact spot Buddy did. The cloud of razor-sharp shards hit his head. Labramon and Savanna rushed over to Takashi and Yamagi. "Everyone ok?" Savanna asked, ducking down next to Takashi. "Buddy, keep attacking with me if he strikes!" Renamon yelled to Buddy. "Ok!" Buddy barked back as he ran next to Renamon.

(LONG post...)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Looking up at savanna"Iam okay but black wargreymon wont be get him guys

Stingmon rushed black wargreymon"Spiking Strike"a purple energy spikebursted from the spikes on his forearm Black Wargreymon floated to the side

"Stingmon your so weak let me show you how to destroy a mega stype"Veedramon said as he crushed the ground where his feet is so he wouldnt move"Ahhhhhh V-Breath Arrow MAX"energy shooting out of his chest an the shape of a big and powerful V-shaped heat beam and hitting Black Wargreymon Right in the chest smoke arise from the blast it was dark for a while

Gargomon looked at Blackwargreymon compelated that it wasnt done"Gargo Laser" Firing laser beams from the Gattling Guns on his arms in already dark area that Black Wargreymon was in only raising more smoke"There that should do it"Gargomon said looking at yamagi

Yamagi stands up smileing at them "Great job you guys iam prou...."Yamagi interupted as the smoke cleared he see the outline of Black MetalGarurumon Guarding Black wargreymon."Ohhh..ohhh what are they to think they took on Veedramon blast"Yamagi said backing up "Ive never seen such powerful Digimon Before"

Last edited:

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    Name: Kam
    Apperence:Carmel colored skin blue eyes 5'10 perfect smile 145 pounds and wheres and wears a Lot29 outfit with Black Jordans.
    Digimon Team: Leomon, Candlemon, Renamon
    History: Kam came on to the digiworld to get away from the this in the human world such as parents sperating and the recnt death of his bestfriend. He has spent alot of time avoiding lots of people but he gets a e-mail from the digi world from his best friend Mark he finally decides to investagate what he has learned the only digimon he has previously owned it Candlemon both Leomon and Renamon are fairly new to him.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna nodded to Yamagi and walked over to Renamon, Labramon, and SangLoupmon.

"Ok you guys, remember to be cautous. These guys are tough. If you guys dont be careful out here, you know what could happen." Savanna warned the three digimon.

"Like Salamon." Renamon replied.

Savanna nodded.

Savanna walked back to Yamagi and Takashu and kneeled down next to them.

"So, what happened while I was gone?" Savanna asked.

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Calming down and sitting down by savanna "Basically after the accident in the house we came here to eat and was interrupted by this guys" Yamagi said looking at her "Now on another hand i cant let mine digimon get hurt ive been with them since the beginning and there mine best friends i cant let them get hurt like that"yamagi said standing up"but what can we do" yamagi said to savanna

Veedramon and the others continues to fight both of mega digimon but nothing happening
    there doing no damage

"this unbelievable there fighting mine digimon and your savanna but there not evening receiving hardly any damage out there" yamagi said cleaching his fist"if only i could get them to digivole to the next level men.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Hey, I cant digivolve mine at all anymore but im not giving up. My digimon give me the courage to do all of this." Savanna said.

"I know it sucks but I never give up. If you truely believe in your digimon, youll let them fight." Savanna said, looking over to her two fighting digimon.

Savanna pet Labramon on the head.

"I always had Labramon by my side, and he never left me. It used to be the same with Ryuudamon and Salamon, but they are staying with Crystal, But no matter what, Labramon has always been by my side." Savanna said, and she looked at Labramon happily.

Labramon looked at her and smiled.

"Actually, Savanna gives me the same courage, and without her I wouldnt even be here! She is also always by my side, and I do the same as her and never give up!" Labramon said, looking at Yamagi and still smiling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back