• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Welcome to the New Digital Age [PG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Yamagi uncovered them as he thought it was ok now."You guys ok!"Yamagi said as he looked down. Wormon and Terriermon looked up "Yea"wormon said,"Iam ok i think"Terriermon said check his body. Yamagi smiled than turned around to the battle"OK UlforceVeedramon and Alphamon go get them"Yamagi said as looked back at terriermon and Wormmon exhausted lying back to back.

UlforceVeedramon flew past Cerubimon and Chronomon DM as Terra and Draco slammed into them."Thanks"UlforceVeedramon said as he was flying towards DexDorugamon "Iam coming for you"UlforceVeedramon said charging at him.As he charge at him Belphemon Rage mode and ChaosGallantmon jumped in the way."I dont think so blue boy"Belphemon said as stopped UlforceVeedramon.UlforceVeedramon stopped"Arggggg Get out of the way before i make you"UlforceVeedramon said Frustrated.

Yamagi looked at the fight as UlforceVeedramon confronted both Belphemon and ChaosGallantmon it was obvious that UlforceVeedramon was having some trouble.

UlforceVeedramon blocked bephemon's punch with his left v braclet and Dodge chaosgallantmon right punch.ChaosGallantmon back up"Judecca Prison"ChaosGallantmon yelled as he aimed for UlforceVeedramon.This attack was so fast Ulforceveedramon barley had time to dodge

As Yamagi watched the fight he notice somthing was coming for him a lighting bolt he though.As Terriermon heard the fighting he saw the attack going for yamagi.Yamagi stunned from the shock of the attack coming for him it seemed like everything slowed up as everyone was fighting.

UlforceVeedramon stopped fighting"YAMAGI!!!!"UlforceVeedramon yelled.Alphamon looked that way towards Yamgi.Terra and Draco holding off Chronomon Dm and Cerubimon looked that way to.

Yamagi think of his life as just when the attack was about to hit him.Terriermon running faster than before to reach him"Huh.. huh..i got to make iam the closest am the only person who can do this"Terriermon said as he ran towards Yamagi with tear drops in his eyes.As Yamagi closed his eyes ready for the attack to hit him.He heard a sound he was to familiar with.Yamagi begin to tear up.He knew that was the sound of Terriermon being hit.He looked down at terriermon on the ground with charges running through his body

UlforceVeedramon begin to tear up,He looked at ChaosGallantmon with intent to kill "You You.. Fing Monster iam going to literally rip you apart"UlforceVeedramon said as he begin fighting Belphemon and Chaosgallantmon but this time it was more fiercer and anger rage through out the body. Wormon crawled to him and yamagi crying tears dripping on the ground

Yamagi drug his feet to terriermon,He dropped to his knees"Awww man terriermon why"Yamagi said as he picked him up

Terriermon looked up at yamagi than he smiled at him"Yamagi you worry to much"Terriermon said as as his body begin to digitize

Yamagi begin to really break down as he saw terriermon's legs digitize"Terriermon i need you please"Yamagi begged.Terriermon put his left ear on yamagi"men did i teach you nothing iam not gone forever ill come back just look where only you would"Terriermon last words as he digisoul spread across the field.

Yamagi sat there incomplete silence Wormon crawled over to him.before wormon could reach him.Yamagi begin to tremble.Yamagi's anger made him tremble.A dark red glow overtook his normal blue aura "IAM DONE!!"Yamagi yell he got up and begin to walk around"You guys just come around think you run things iam done taking this you attack us and the people in the shop.Than my friends.Now terriermon"Yamagi said trying to shake this anger off but he couldn't bring his old self back, he was being overtaken with anger with in him.
    Wormon begin to be scared of this Yamagi he begin to back he never felt such pure anger and desire to kill.Yamagi begin doing strange body movements.He begin to laugh"Iam going to kill every single one of you.

UlforceVeedramon stopped fighting in begin feeling a intense pain in his Core"Awww this hurts what is this"UlforceVeedramon gripped his heart area.He looked at yamagi"This is his emotions"UlforceVeedramon said.Everyone had eyes and ears on yamagi.

"You"Yamagi said staring at Chaosgallantmon."I want you to pay"Yamagi fell to the ground and begin holding his stomach.His digivice overfilled with bad energy exploded fully.Yamagi yelled in pain His eyes like a cat.His body glow red.His intense and only desire gave him the ability to become one with UlforceVeedramon.

As yamagi shot into Ulforceveedramon he yelled and pain and begin to glow and terror filling voice.ULFORCEVEEDRAMON DIGIVOLE TO NECROSVEEDRAMON" Out of the glow A dark digi armored ULFVeedramon appeared with spiks coming down his back.Instead of the V on his chest he had a Digital hazard sign on his chest.Looking up at Chaosgallantmon. ChaosGallantmon seemed unphased by this transformation.NecrosVeedramon Flashed in front of him.By the time ChaosGallantmon notice him there he grabbed him by the throat.His eyes red NecrosVeedramon put his hand in straight sword like hand and peirce ChaosGallantmon through the chest he instantly turned into digilize energy only to sucked into the hazard sign on his chest.NecrosVeedramon begin laughing from pure enjoyment of taking Chaosgallantmon life. Wormon begin to be terrified and hid behind a rock hoping this was all a dream.
    NecrosVeedramon looked down and Saw AlphamonUKD and Charge him with a evil grin on his Face.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Terra pushed Chronomon DM off of him and flew towardsNecrosVeedramon. "No!" Alphamon UKD yelled. "I will stop him," Alphamon UKD said as he put his hand towards NecrosVeedramon. "I am sorry," Alphamon UKD whispered. "Digitalize of soul!" He yelled as thousands of green laser flew at NecrosVeedramon causing a giant explosion. "Arggh," DexDorugoramon said as he covered himself. "I've had enough men come here!" DexDorugoramon ordered as the rest of his team gather around him. "NOW!" He yelled as his army disappeared into portals and a giant black and red sphere appeared and covered the sky. "Now you will Die all of you will Die!" DexDorugoramon said as they tossed the sphere at them. "Quick everyone run, Terra, Draco come here," Alphamon UKD said. Suddenly a bright blue aura appeared. "Takashi it's me Fang here to help you," Fang's aura said. "What?!" Takashi said inside of Alphamon UKD. "Digimon never really die," Fang said pointing to the sphere. "Right Alphamon UKD said as he looked towards the sky the sphere coming faster. "We all might die but it's worth the safety of our friends and the digital world!" He said as they all put there hands together. "Digitalize of Soul!" Alphamon UKD yelled as a giant green orb appeared and they shot it at DexDorugoramon. "No this can't be happening," DexDorugoramon yelled as the explosion covered him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back