• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Welcome to the New Digital Age [PG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    as his head went down shadows cover his eyes but at the bottom you could see him grin
    "Your right savanna i should have more belief in them thanks you know savanna your really smart" yamagi said as he smiled at Savanna and labramon "OK, a you Black Wargreymon and you Black MetalGarurumon" Yamagi yelled as everyone stopped"Ok you guys i don't know why you attacked us but iam putting a end to this"Yamagi said as he Blue digi-soul begin to surround his body."Savanna this power was all thanks to your words now guys" Yamagi said looking at them you can do

stingmon stood up with yamagi's digi- soul around him healing up"Yamagi we can do this "Stingmon said as flash up to black wargreymon his did simple combat moves as they fought on equal power for a moment than a burst of dark energy came out of Black Wargreymon Pushing stingmon flying out of the sky to the floor

as veedramon watch him fall, his eyes glowed a dark blue color then The digi-Soul engulf Veedramon"Gargomon hold him still while i charge up

Smiling "no prob" then his digi-soul enveloped gargomon his eyes glowed all green"Here i come Gargo Laser," enlarge fire lasers the size of Basketballs went zooming towards both of them. then a giant explosion occurred

Veedramon begin to talk"Lets try this one more time full power V-Breath Arrow Overdrive. A Concentrated energy that was usually narrow . now was wide and 2x more powerful "This attack will Obligate you AWWWWW" Veedramon Said Firing the beam of energy. it Consumed them both. the blast was so powerful it wnet flying out of the area in to the mountain range behind them

all of them drained of energy collapsed and de-Digivoled back into Chibomon,Minomon, Gummymon
    His digi-soul also drained. yamagi fell to his knees breathing heavily "did it work "

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Takashi watched as this all happened so fast infront of him and his digimon looking at him wandering what to do. "Let's end this now!" Black Wargreymon yelled. "DNA X-Anti body digivolve!" Black Wargreymon and Black Metal Garurumon yelled as the both flashed in dark light. "Black Omnimon X!" Black Omnimon yelled. "Alright guys let's see if we can pull of what we did las time!" Takashi yelled as he took out his digivice. "Digi Soul burst!" Takashi yelled as he swiped his digivice. "Agumon digivolve to!" Terra yelled. "Victory Greymon!" Victory Greymon yelled as he pulled out his sword. "Dracomon digivolve to!" Draco yelled as a bright light covered him. "SlayerDramon!" SlayerDramon yelled as he pulled out two swords. "Xeth get ready!" Takashi yelled. "Digi-Soul Fusion!" Takashi yelled as he turned into pure light and fused with Xeth. "Alphamon!" Alphamon yellled as he flew infront of the rest of them "Let's rock!" Alphamon yelled.

Black Omnimon
    https://th02.deviantart.com/fs12/300W/i/2006/272/5/1/Black_Omegamon_X_by_Seig_Verdelet.png

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    "There....amazing so strong"Minomon said barely awake

"I hate to admitted it but your right. There in a league of there own"Chibomon said putting his head down

"I cant believe this. we're helpless to do anything"Gummymon thought to himself

Looking at his digimon knowing that they were feeling bad about not being strong enough to help out.
    Grinning his teeth"meeeeennnnn i know its not them my digi-soul isnt strong enough, i hate only being able to do nothing it's killing me inside"Yamagi said as he had his head down

Then out of nowhere he heard"Cheer up Yamagi its not your fault. were really strong just not stronger than them right now" minomon said looking at him

"Yeah and were not worried about that anyway will surpass them someday"Gummymon said jumping on his head

"There right but for now all we can do is watch them fight and learn from it" Chibomon said getting beside him.

Yamagi stood up"Your right guys i think i understand now thanks guys. A Takashi kick there butt" yamagi said looking at takashi

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna nodded.

Even she believed in what the three digimon said.

She got up and faced her two battling digimon.

"Ok guys! Fight like you are Mega Levels!" Savanna smiled.

Renamon and SangLoupmon turned around and nodded.

"Diamond Storm!" Renamon yelled, and thousands of sharp diamonds hit BlackOmnimon's stomach.

"Sticker Blade!" SangLoupmon yelled, and launched thousands of blades at his stomach, also.

The attacks emerged from the two digimon and hit BlackOmnimon at the same time.

Sangloupmon ran over to Yamagi and his digimon.

"We could use some help, and some in-training digimon are perfect for the job." SangLoupmon smiled at Yamagi and his three digimon.

Renamon was keeping BlackOmnimon busy with a continuous Diamond Storm.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    barely standing up "Your right lets ...Do this guys" Yamagi said standing up"Lets Help them out guys. attack"

Gummymon,Chibomon and Minomon all got in one line infront of yamagi on across.

chibomon looked at sangloupmon"Thanks We needed this,OK guys we can do this,even though were all in-training we can still fight" Chibomon said getting back in line."Ready,...Aim,.......Fire"Chibomon yelled

Minomon jumps up toward BlackOmnimon x"Pincone Attack " Minomon begin shooting pinecones at his enemy from his body.

Chibomon runs on the ground towards blackomnimon then jumps at Blackomnimon"Bubble Blow " chibomon said as he begins firing bubbles from his mouth hitting Blackomnimon with them.

Gummymon jump in yamagi hands .

Yamagi looked at gummymon"Gummymon what are you doing"Yamagi asked dissappointed in him. thinking he decided to abandon his friends

Gummymon looked up"Yamagi you know me better than that, now.. think you can give me boosts" Gummymon said facing blackomnimon

"ohhhh"Yamagi said getting gummymon's plan. Yamagi grabs hold of gummymon tightly.Than begin to spin, when he had got a good aim at blackomnimon. He throws gummymon as hard as he could at Blackominmon

Gummymon charge at BlackOmnimon "Bubble Blow" Gummymon said as he blew bubbles from his mouth at Blackomimon while charging at him

all this attack did not stop they continued it for the sake of everybody

Yamagi stood up "I want to help to he thought" Yamagi said as something caught his eyes " rocks i can throw rocks at him" Yamagi begin to throw rocks at the blackomnimon to.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
    BlackOminmonX took all the hits and laughed. "Childs play," He said. "Garuru Cannon!" He yelled as a bright huge laser covered them all. Alphamon crashed next to Yagami, Terra landed next to Draco. "Yagami we're going to need your help so take some of my energy you'll be able to get your digimon to the Mega level," Alphamon said as a orb flew out of his hand and into Yagami's digivice. "Hurry!" Terra said as he got up and attacked BlackOmnimonX.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    As the orb entered the Digivice.The digivice begin to crack.light begin to shine from the cracks.but soon after the light shine to bright and intensely and broke it.Only to form a new digivice. instead of it being just blue it was now a icy blue and white color. Yamagi and his digimon could feel a power they never felt before raging in there body's wanting to be free

Chibomon begin to glow a light blue ,Minomon a dark green and Gummymon begin to glow a light green

Yamagi stood up. his hair begin to flow upward. He Ignited his Digi-soul which was more powerful and intense then ever before. he then begin glow "Thanks takashi," Yamagi said looking at him. Then he turned to his digimon "You Guys Ready,"Yamagi said holding his digivice towards them"DIGI-SOUL CHARGE OVERDRIVE !!!!" yamagi said as his digi-soul begin to form into a concentrated energy. that formed into his palm. as he swipe his hand on the digivice the three digimon begin to glow more

Chibomon,Minomon and Gummymon begin to rise to the sky

"Chibomon double warth digivole to" chibomon said he body begin to grow.out of the light. a giant blue armored digimon appear "ULTRAFORCEVEEDRAMON!!!"

"Minomon double warht digivole to" Minomon said as he body begin to widen and sprout wings.when the light disparced. A black striped,orange hair insect digimon appear."GRANDKUWAGAMON!!"

"Gummymon double warth digivole to" Gummymon grew tremendouly in height.when the light broke.A giant green amored digimon appeared."MEGAGARGOMON!!"

Yamagi smiled at how awesome his digimon looked as he smiled he remember this was not the time admiring.His expression changed to a serious look as he stared at Blackomnimon"Guys were gona destroy this guy"

Ultarforceveedramon standing of Megagargomon Shoulder"Hmp this power is overwhelming" UFVeedramon said looking at blackomnimon

Megagargomon looking up at the enemy"this guys don't stand a chance now"

Grandkuwagamon flying beside megagaromon "This is for Yamagi" looking straight up at BlackOmnimon"A WERE GOING TO DESTROY YOU !!" grandkuwagamon said looking deadly serious

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna watched in amazement as the digimon evolved.

She looked back down at Labramon.

"Im going in Savanna." said Labramon.

Labramon ran up to the digimon that were fighting.

"Retribark!" Labramon yelled as he let out an ultra-high frequency bark.

"Guys, im thinking if we can all attack at the same time it might work." Labramon said.

Suddenly BlackOmnimon launched a large Supreme Cannon attack at Labramon.

"Labramon, look out!" SangLoupmon yelled.

SangLoupmon jumped in front of the large blast, and fell to the ground.

He started to glow yellow and de-digivolved back to his rookie form, Gazimon.

Labramon looked over at Gazimon and growled at BlackOmnimon.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Yamagi seeing the Gazimon on the ground enraged him"OK this ends here iam tired of seeing my friends being HURT!!!"Yamagi yelled at Black Omnimon"A guys destroy this guy"Yamagi said to his digimon

They begin to slowly fly towards Black Omnimon

MegaGargomon begin to take the lead flying faster than the rest"Iam going to take you out before they get to"MegaGargomon said Raising his left fist up "Power Pummel!!!" it almost sound as if it echoed trough out the Area.He then brought his fist down on Black omnimon X.But it stop coming down.Then MegaGargomon begin struggling keeping it down.

Black Omnimon begin raising the arm up with his one hand "Patheic you take me out yeah right" He said as kicked MegaGargomon down to the ground creating a crator where he landed

As UlforceVeedramon looked at Megagargomon land "MegaaaGargooomonnn!!!" UlforceVeedramon yelled watching his friend fall

GrandKuwagamon begin flying towards Black omnimon "I'll get you for that"He said as he flew towards BlackOmnimon"X-Scissor Claw" Grandkuwagamon said as he grabbed Blackomnimon with his pincers and kept flying into the sky.Gradkuwagamon begin to smile but it quickly turn into a surprised stare

Blackomnimon begin prying himself free from the pincers.He than head butted Grandkuwagamon."Ahhh"grandkuwagamon yelled in pain.Blackomimon than pointed his cannon at him"Garuru Cannon!!" he yelled as the blast hit Grandkuwagamon close range and sending him flying on the other side of UlforceVeedramon

Seeing Grandkuwagamon sent crashing down as well "Grandkuwagamonn!!"He said as he watch him falling"argggggg BLACKOMNIMON" He said as he begin flying towards BlackOmnimon X and stops infront of him"I dont know why you keep doing this but this ends here
    Ulforce Saber!! "he said as a blue energy sword extends at from his rigth V-bracelet

Black Omnimon grinns "Hummp Come on " Blackomnimon said as he thrust out his Grey Sword.

(Hope you didnt mind i used Black OmnimonX for a little while)

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Gazimon got up slowly. He stared at where Megagargomon has fallen. He glanced over to BlackOmnimon once more. He growled slightly, but ran over to MegaGargomon and GrandKuwagamon. Gazimon's paws were sore, but he stopped by the two large digimon. "You two ok?" Gazimon said. Renamon stared at BlackOmnimon ruthfully. "Fox Flash Attack!" Renamon yelled. She launched herself up at BlackOmnimon's face and started scratching and kicking. Labramon went over to MegaGargomon and GrandKuwagamon quickly. He felt as if i was just out of instinct. "Cure Liquor!" Labramon yelled.

OOC-

Nothing really happens when you use cure liquor except you can heal a fallen friend with it. =3

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Yamagi looking at savanna "thanks Again"Yamagi said

Beginning to stand MegaGargomon looked up at UlForceVeedramon and Black Omnimon X
    "A!!! UlForceVeedramon Get out the way,Iam going to take this guy out with everything i got Mega Barrage!!! " He yelled as missile and bullets came flying out towards Black Omnimon X from every part of MegaGargomons Body.

UlforceVeedramon Stood in front of Black Omnimon as soon as the missiles was inches from him he uses his extreme speed to get far enough out the way of the missiles

Black Omnimon stood there.Grabbing his cape he covered himself with protecting him from the missiles.

As MegaGargomon notice that his supreme attack had no damage what so ever He begin to lose confidence in his abilities "there's just no way he could take that attack
    MegaGargomon said sitting down on the ground in shock

Grandkuwagmon looked at MegaGargomon "this is not the time for this you idiot get up we got to fight with them"Grandkuwagomon said flying towards him.

UlforceVeedramon out of nowhere appeared in Black Omnimon's face"I didn't think you was this fast UlForceVeedramon "Black Omnimon said raising up his cannon.UlforceVeedramon disappeared as soon as he lifted his cannon

Grandkuwagmon flying towards him started charging up an attack"get ready you monster Grand Darkness Attack " GKuwagmon said as a dark energy beam begin to form in between his pincers "HERE WE GO!!!"he said as he fired the energy beam off at the Supreme Cannon attack.

As they Collided a giant blast exploded blowing Gkuwagmon into the ground again while Black Omnimon just stood there as smoke and dust collided with his body

UlforceVeedramon tired of seeing hi friends get hurt as teleporting in front of Black Omnimon entering close range combat with him.As they zip and zoomed across the sky mostly only thing people could see was giant shock waves made of there punches colliding with each other

Yamagi stared up there wondering why only UlfroceVeedramon could at least give him a little challenge"Iam not getting this there all mega types whats going on."Yamagi said as it hit"Maybe its because he's a royal knight ...but that cant be could it"Yamagi thought to himself as the ferocious battle rage on

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Labramon, Gazimon, and Renamon watched as the digimon attacked BlackOmnimonX. Suddenly, they heard a voice. "Solar Roar!" siad the voice, now more clearly. Suddenly a large, Bird-like Tiger digimon ran by. They noticed a human on its back. Suddenly, they realized who the figure was. The large digimon sent a green pulse of energy out of its mouth and at BlackOmnimonX. It turned around after launching the attack. As it zoomed towards them, it gained speed. Suddenly it stopped in front of them. Crystal jumped off of its back. "Gryphomon, attack." Crystal said calmly. It roared loudly and joined in the fray. Crystal got out a whistle and blew it. Two other digimon ran and appeared in front of them. One was a Raptor, it had sharp claws and teeth, and it had orange scales and blades covering it's body. The other one was a pink Fox-like digimon that stood on two legs and it's front paws were scythes. "Kyukimon, Spinomon, attack." Crystal said to the two digimon, calm as always. Labramon was afraid to see Kyukimon fight. Kyukimon looked at Labramon sadly and ran over to the fight. "Trinary Star!" yelled Kyukimon. She crossed her scythes and stars emerged from them. She hit the stars with her scythed and launched them at BlackOmnimonX. "Blue Prominance!" Spinomon yelled, launching a stream of blue fire out of his mouth at BlackOmnimonX. Labramon stared as Kyukimon kept hitting the stars at BlackOmnimonX.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Yamagi notice as UlforceVeedramon and Black Omnimon x was fighting that Omnimon was hit with a sorta of star technique

UlForceVeedramon looked down to see where it came from only to see a Kyukimon and a Spinomon "I hope you guys are on my team"UlForceVeedramon said "Cause if your not you better be strong"UlforceVeedramon said

Yamagi stood up"Dont worry UlForceVeedramon they are, just concentrate on Black OmnimonX"Yamagi said

UlforceVeedramon and the two other digimons Continued fighting Black OmnimonX

Black Omnimon X backed up a reasonable distanice to charge his next attack"Iam tired of you pests Die...Supreme Cannon"Black Omnimon X said UlforceVeedramon headed up to meet him in the sky when he saw the strongest supreme cannon yet. "the others on the ground could easily be hurt"UF Veedramon thoguht to himself .he begin to fly back as fast as he could"RUN, RUN BACK" UlforceVeedramon yelled they all begin running back to the ground to get there tamers out of there. UlforceVeedramon seeing the blast was coming to fast tries to slow it down.UF Veedramon turn's around"Tensegrity Shield"UlforceVeedramon yelled as Yamagi's digi-soul aura begin to come out of his right V bracelet to create a gigantic Shield.It slowed it down and weakened it but it still crashed down on UFVeedramon pretty hard sending him into the ground harder than the others.

Yamagi ran up to creator "UlforceVeedramon you ok"nate said as he notice megagargomon and Gkuwagmon was behind him "there no way anybody can survive an attack like that ....Iam tired of this iam going to kill him even if it cost me my life"Gkuwagmon said. as he said that a Navy blue light burst from the crater Ulforce Veedramon came out looking like he didn't even get hit
    Black Omnimon X begin to float over to the crater "That's right i forgot you have the power Call UlForce it a regenerate ability.only me you and alphamon down there can use "Black Omnimon X said as he begin to charge another one

"NOOOO!!!"UlforceVeedramon said as he charge and grabbed Black Omnimon X tightly and begin dragging him into the sky with him.Yaamgi begin pacing"Men i cant see anything"Yamagi said as he turned to alphamon noticing somthing .

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Labramon ran over to Kyukimon and Spinomon. "Nobody says a dog cant heal... CURE LIQUOR!" Labramon barked out as he ran towards them. Labramon sat next to them. "Looks like I will just stand back and heal if anybody gets hurt. Labramon said. Spinomon and Kyukimon got up. Labramon looked at Kyukimon, as if to say "please dont go...". Kyukimon looked back at him in responce. "Labramon, I have to go. Just promise me youll heal everybody if they get hurt badly." Kyukimon said in a somewhat girlish voice. She turned around and started using Trinary Star on BlackOmnimonX. Spinomon and Gryphomon then joined in by Spinomon using Blue Prominance, and Gryphomon by using Solar Roar. Labramon watched as the three fought. He then nodded and turned around so he could go back to Savanna and Crystal, but he hesitated. He looked back at Kyukimon. "I want to digivolve so I can fight... with Kyukimon..." Labramon said softly. He put his head down and just layed where he was. Suddenly he started glowing. "What the..." Labramon said. "Hey! I can Digivolve! But, how?" Labramon asked himself. "Oh well, forget that!"

"Labramon Ancient Digivolve to...

AncientGreymon!" Labramon yelled, now standing in a large, four-legged, winged dragon form.

He flapped his large, fiery wings and flew up in the air with UlForceVeedramon. "Gaia Tornado!" AGreymon yelled as he ensnared the BlackOmnimonX within a maelstrom of Earth's atmospheric energies. "Need help?" asked AGreymon, grinning slightly.

[Meanwhile...]

"What? How the heck did Labramon just digivolve!?!?!? Thats supposed to be impossible without that fang!" Savanna yelled. She was about to go crazy just now. "Calm down, you should jut be happy he did. If Labramon didnt digivolve, UlForceWeedramon would be fightning up there all by himself unless anybody found a way to fly." Crystal said. She had made a good point there. "Well, I guess your right. But I still dont get how he digivolved..." Savanna said to herself. "I wonder the same thing." Renamon said as she walked up behind Savanna. "Yeah, same here..." Gazimon said. Gazimon jumped up on Savanna's shoulder.

OOC-

Heres AGreymon- https://wikimon.net/Ancient_Greymon

Heres Kyukimon- https://wikimon.net/Kyukimon

Heres Spinomon- https://wikimon.net/Spinomon

And Heres Gryphomon- https://wikimon.net/Griffomon

Just Incase I Didnt Describe Enough On My Last posts. ;)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    As labramon Ancient Digivole Yamagi looked at the amazing digimon that had appeared from him "AncientGreymon that's a rare digimon"Yamagi said as he looked at him fly towards the fight in the air.Yamagi turned to savanna"This should be a piece of cake now"Yamagi said beginning to look up in the air

UFVeedramon bounce back as he and Omnimon clashed together.Soon afterward he notice AGrey rise out of the clouds and he heard "Gaia Tornado!" Uf-Veedramon looked at Black Omnimon as a maelstrom of Earth's atmospheric energies surrounded him. AGrey mon looked at him "Need Help?".UF-Veedramon looked at him "Wouldn't mind some how are my fr"Ul-Veedramon said as he was interrupted as he heard Black Omnimon say"Transcended Sword and broke the attack.Ul_Veedramon got in his stance.

Black Omnimon started floated towards them "Another one (Sighs)Ill enjoy killing both of you"Black Omnimon said as he extended his garuru cannon "Supreme Cannon"

Ul-Veedramon and Agreymon flew out the way. Ul-Veedramon charge him.He clash his Energy Sword with his Trasncended Sword."You wont win Black Omnimon Just give up" Ul-Veedramon said as he grabbed Black Omnimon tightly "NOW AGREYMON ATTACK NOW"Ul-Veedramon yelled

Yamagi keeps his head towards the air hoping Ul-Veedramon and AGreymon is ok "You guys can do it i know you can"Yamagi said gripping his Digivice even tighter.

(Hope you didn't mind i used AGreymon for that little bit)

HunterZero

Years
    Alphamon shocked by what's all is happening and laughed a bit. "Well BlackOmnimon X you can't win," Alphamon said. DeathXDorugoramon sat in his chair and raised his hand. "All Forces now is the time to attack show no mercey!" DeathXDorugoramon commanded. "ChoasGallantmon come with me," DeathXDorugoramon said getting up and walking off. "Yes sir," He answered following him. The sky was filled with portals suddenly hords of Digimon came out of the portals. "It's time to end this," Alphamon said flying towards the army.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Yamagi begin to notice portals opening up everywhere digimon poured out of them"Oh man this is not good not good at all"Yamagi thought

As UF-Veedramon as a tight grip on Black Omnimon X he notice all the digimon Pouring out the portal he looked at Black Omnimon"Friends of yours"Uf-Veedramon asked he loosened his Grip and flash back "Ive been saving this attack for a moment like this"UF-Veedramon as he pumped his chest up

Black omnimon stood there in front of the digimon army,Looking at Ul-Veedramon

MegaGargomon stood up "i may not be able to help Ul-Veedramon and the others fight black omnimon but i can surly handle than"Megagarmon said as Gkuwagmon flew over his head"Right lets help them out"Gkuwgamon

Megagargomon stepped back "AHHHHh Mega Barrage" He yelled as the missile shoot out his body towards the giant army. Explosions of light filled the sky as the missiles hit the digimon."Nice on MegaGargomon My turn though"G kuwagamon said as he pincers begin to glow like the Grand Darkness attack but it's stronger"Awwww Zone black hole"Grandkuwagamon yelled as a concentrated beam of black energy shoot from the middle of the pincers going across an section of the digimon army destroying all instantly."Told you"GKuwagamon said as he continue to attack with the Grand Darkness attack and Megagargomon with Gargo Missiles.

Yamagi smiled looking at his digimon work together to beat this new enemy"Great Job Guys keep up"Yamagi said as started looking at the sky

Ul-Veedramon begin to Exert more power than ever before His Chest getting bigger and bigger.The V begin to glow"(Laughing)Black Omnimon This ends Here"UF-Veedramon said as his chest final finish growing"AWWWWWWW THE RAY OF VICTORY "Ul-Veedramon Yelled as a Blue glowing energy Ray Engulf Black Omnimon and the Digimon Behind him in a bright Light.

Yamagi staring in the sky begin seeing a gigantic Bright light shining from the sky blinding Yamagi"(Covering his eyes)What is that light"Yamagi said as waited the light to dem out

UF-Veedramon Exhausted from the blast begin float down"(In pain from the strain of his body)My Ul-Force isn't going to help me this time its going to take some time to heal from that"Ul-Veedramon thought to himself as he floated from the sky

Everybody Waited for the smoke to clear to see what the results was.

HunterZero

Years
    "For a long time ChoasGallantmon my team as been cursed into stone, now that i have to fang I'll be able to bring them back," DeathXDorugoramon said walking into a room with stone statues and put the fang into a orb. "Now awaken my fallen partners!" DeathXDorugoramon yelled as the statues started to move. "Arkadimon super ultimate form!" DeathXDrougoramon yelled as a giant spider like digimon came out of the stone and flew into a portal. "Next is Chronomon Destroy mode!" He yelled as a machine like red Dragon digimon busted the stone and flew into the same portal. "My pet Cerberumon X!" DexDorugoramon exclaimed as a 3 headed dog digimon came out and flew into the portal.

"This next guy almost destroyed all of us Lucemon Shadow lord mode!" DexDorugoramon said as a black dragon crushed the stone and flew out. "One of my friends Cerubimon got free awhile ago and left, but this next guys i great...A digimon with great power Belphmon Rage Mode!" DexDorugoramon exclaimed as the digimon turned the stone into dust from it's great power and flew off into the portal. "Now let's go," DexDorugoramon said as he and ChoasGallantmon flew through the portal.

The smoke cleared showing Cerubimon had created a force field around the army. "Now my friend come out," Cerubimon said as Beelzemon Blast mode came out of a portal. "Hello," He said. "I have to step up my game," Alphamon said as he started to glow. "I am Alphamon Ultimate King Dragon!" Alphamon UKD said as a sword appeared and flew into his hand. As soon as Terra was about to attack two portals appeared, one with DexDorugoramon and his team and UlForceVeedramon and his army. "Let's start this Chorono cannon!" Chronomon said as a laser came out of his mouth big enough you engulf them all.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    As UF-Veedramon was floating down he saw a glowing light an the corner of his eye he turned around and notice that Alphamon had evolved even further.Than a giant sword launched into his hand."His power has surpass us all once again....(Feeling peacefully) Good" UF-Veedramon said as he begin to de-digivole into Veemon.He begin to fall at high speeds into the ground.

Yamagi looked into the sky see a red glow as Veemon begin to fall"(losing breathe)".Megagaromon flew up to Veemon and caught him in his hands"Awww men you tried so hard and this happens"MegaGargomon said as he dropped down by Yamagi and puts veemon on the ground near him.Yamagi begin to tear up"A buddy you ok. maybe if i give you some of my digi-Soul"Yamagi said as he begin to place his hands over him.His blue digi-soul formed around his hand over Veemon entire body."Ok guys help Alphamon out.Megagargomon and Gkuwagmon begin to fly up there but then begin to Glow yellow and get smaller."What the"MegaGargmon said as he went to terriermon."Ohh no not now"Gkuwagamon said as he went back to wormmon.

Yamagi still infusing his digi-soul into veemon looked up and saw the de-digivole.he suddenly stopped and ran to them "What happened you guys ok"Yamagi said worried
    "Were OK just out of energy"terriermon said angrily.Wormon paced the floor"Why why won't we strong enough"wormon said Frustrated.

Then suddenly the sky lite up with light,the earth seem to tremble in fear as the ground begin to shake.Wormon decided it would be best if he went ahead in climb on his head.Every body looked up and saw the biggest energy beam coming towards them. ready to engulf that entire area"Guys we have to get out of here"Yamagi said as he begin to run with Terriermon beside him and wormon on his head.as he ran up to Veemon to pick him up he realize he wont be able to escape the blast.Yamagi felt like this could be the end he start remembering everything him and his partners had been through."All i want to do is Protect them"Yamagi thought.His eyes begin to tear up again has he looked at the unconscious veemon.Wormon and terriermon tried to get him up but he wouldn't budge"Come on Yamagi lets go"Terriermon said pulling at the end of his shirt."Yea lets go no more playing"wormmon pulling his hair as hard as he could.Yamagi couldn't hear anything all he could think about is getting them OK.He gathered wormon and terriermon under him and covered them with his body.

HunterZero

Years
    "I got em'," Chronomon DM said as the smoke started to clear up. "Think again," UlForceVeedramon said as he and AlphamonUKD had made a force field. "Terra, Draco go!" AlphamonUKD ordered as Terra and Draco flew at the army. "Digilize of Soul!" AlphamonUKD yelled as thousands of lasers came out of his hands. UlForceVeedramon flew straight for DexDorugoramon as cerubimon and Chronomon DM blocked him. "Move now!" UlForceVeedramon yelled. "Make us!" Chronomon DM said as Terra slamed into him and Draco into cerubimon. "Thanks," UlForceVeedramon said flying towards DexDorugoramon. "I'm coming for you!" He yelled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back