• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Welcome to the New Digital Age [PG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • It is based off of the third game so here is my begining

Takashi had already entered the digital world and got his group of digimon. Takashi and his Digimon group were walking around looking for a place to eat

"Hey Terra so where's a good place to get something to eat?" Takashi asked

"Well I'm pretty sure there's a burger place down the road." Terra answered

"Great I'm so hungry!" Fang yelled as he ran down the street.

"Hey wait up!" Takashi yelled.

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
  • "Hello, This is the administration room, please go to the lobby to access your data pack." Daisuke nodded and ran off with the strange data halo following close behind.
    "Um...Hi, is this the lobby?" Daisuke asked the reception lady, "Yes, would you like to access your data pack?" "Yes." "Hold on one moment please."

"Here you are, Would you like to give your partners any nicknames?" Daisuke pondered for a moment then smiled, "Yes please!" Another touchscreen appeared and Daisuke quickly entered the information.

Nickname (Gatomon): Kuri
    Nickname (Palmon): Haru
    Nickname (Patamon): Kenta

"Okay then have fun." Daisuke smiled again and walked to the center of the Coporation Logo, A beam of light appeared and slowly her partners appeared. "Hi Daisuke!" "Hey, you're my partner right?" "Hiya! I'm Kenta!" Daisuke bent down and scooped Patamon up, "Aww! You're just too cute! From now on you guys are known as Team KHK!" She started off and exited the building. An old man stopped her and challenged her to a battle. The fight ended easily, with a win on Daisuke's side. "Good job guys!" The old man gave her a boring lecture on the game's rules and eventually she was released to explore. "Let's go to a game shop!" Patamon called and Daisuke looked for a local map, "Ahh! Where am I?! How do I Get there?"

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • "And, guard! Left slice, right thrust, left jab! Down, and finish!" shouted Trevor's father as he jolted a fencing sword into his son's stomach. Trevor recoiled, and fell on his back. "You still can't see that coming, boy. What's the matter? You usually do fine..." he said to Trevor.

"Yeah, i guess something just hasn't felt right lately. I wonder what it could be? Oh yeah, that's right. Mother is in the hospital because of that car crash you two got were in and we're here friggin' fencing?! Gee, dad, ya' think that could be it?" shouted Trevor, removing his protective helmet to reveal a very handsome blonde face shrouded by expensive sunglasses.

His father slapped him, sunglasses falling to the matted floor. Somehow, they cracked slightly. "How dare you say that! You know it was the oncoming truck that swirved out of control and hit us head on, it's not my fault! And don't you dare call me dad! It's father to you, boy!" And with that, millionare John Edwards stormed out of the personal gym, fully padded in fencing gear, and slammed the door.

"Right. Not your fault. Not your fault that you jumped out of the window to safety and let mother take the hit. Sure." said Trevor. "Gah, stay calm. No crying. Just check your cellph-" and as he went to finish his sentence, his phone started ringing and vibrating on his sweat-towel over on a bench. He had recieved a text message.

Reading aloud, Trevor repeated, "Go to the Digimon World Communication Center, decide your destiny...This is not a game..." he turned off his phone and chuckled. "ha, please. Another cheasy chain-message. Let's see, REPLY, TYPE, 'NO,' SEND. Let's see how they feel about that."

Trevor began to walk off when he heard his phone ring again. He stopped, considered texting back, and kept walking. As he entered the hall, he walked past two large ficuses. In between, a pair of glowing eyes and a mouth spoke with a female voice. The body was not seen, and Trevor jumped. "You aren't going to go, are you Trev?"

"No, i won't, Renamon. Don't pester me about it. Why don't you go spar with the training dummies or something?" He replied, now calm.

"Trev, it probably isn't a joke. Don't go wasting your time shopping for new glasses when you may be needed to save the world." Renamon snapped back. She was much like Trevor. Very stubborn and always got her way.

"My glasses are fine." and with that, Trevor walked into the dining room for dinner, and also slammed the door. Renamon sighed and turned to go into the gym.

HunterZero

Years
  • Takashi and his digimon partners were sitting at the table in the restaurant

"Boy that was good right guys?" Takashi asked.

"Yeah u got that right!" Seth said burping.

"Your check sir" A waiter said handing Takashi the check

"WHAT!?" Takashi yelled.

"5,000 bits that's more than half my life savings."

"Hey Takashi can we get in a battle now." Terra asked

"Ok but where am I supposed. find someone or thing to fight Terra?" Takeshi answered

" I can help u with that hehehe." A mesterious voice said

"My name is Ryan i challenge you to a one on one battle chose ur digimon!" He commanded.

"All Right Terra u ready pal?" Takeshi Said eargerly

"Let's Go!" Terra Yelled

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna,Labramon,Salamon,And Ryuudamon were sitting in a tree. "Im bored..." said Ryuudamon. "Get over it,Ryuudamon. We've been training all day. Cant you at least relax for a minute?" said Labramon. "Guys,do you HAVE to fight over everything?" said Savanna. Labramon sniffed the air. "Savanna,I smell something." said Labramon. Salamon was asleep. "What is it Labramon?" said Savanna. "Well,if im smelling right,one of them is an Agumon." replied Labramon. Salamon woke up. "Whats going on?" Salamon asked as she stretched. "Ask sniffer over there." said Ryuudamon,making fun of Labramon. "Hey,I dont see you helping much." Labramon declared. "Its true Ryuudamon. You havn't been helping much." said Savanna,obviously on Labramon's side. "Lets go see what that Agumon I smell is doing!" Labramon said,jumping down from the tree. "Ok guys,lets go!" agreed Savanna,watching Salamon and Ryuudamon jump down from the tree. Labramon ran towards the smell. Finally,in the distance,Savanna saw two guys getting ready to battle. "I could enjoy this..." said Ryuudamon,sitting on the rock nearby. Savanna had to agree. Labramon sat on Savanna's lap,while Salamon curled up next to Ryuudamon.

OOC-

LONGEST POST I'VE EVER MADE! :)

HunterZero

Years
  • "All right Realize Guilmon" Ray said pointing his digivice in the air.

"You ready Guilmon?"

"Yeah man this guy is wack" Guilmon said with a smirk.

"Ready Takashi we can beat this guy just be my back up ok?" Terra said

"Alright Terra let's go." Terra said.

"Let's do this Terra attack!" Takashi commanded.

Terra charged at Guilmon sending a barrage of punches. Guilmon was too fast for Agumon and uppercuted Agumon in the face.

"Oh no Agumon use your special attack!" Takashi commanded.

"Alright Pepper breath!" Agumon yelled as a ball of fire came out of his mouth.

It nailed Guilmon in the face sending him flying.

"Grrrrrrr Guilmon get ready" Ray said taking out his digivice

"Digi soul charge!" Ray yelled.

"Guilmon digivolve to Growlmon!" Guilmon yelled.

"I'm going to end this now Ray!" Growlmon yelled

"Pyro Blaster!" Growlmon yelled as a giant laser came out his mouth.

"It's all over for Agumon no this can't be Agumon you can do it!" Takashi yelled

"Spit fire Blast!" Agumon yelled as a giant laser of fire came out of his mouth

"Whaaaaaaa?" Ray said surprised.

"Growlmon lost but how?"

"Alright Terra u did it!' Takashi yelled

"Yes well played." Xeth said.

"Great job Agumon." Gabumon said

"Takeshi?" Agumon asked

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry!"

"What am i going to do with u?" Takashi laughed.

Last edited:

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • "All right Realize Guilmon" Ray said pointing his digivice in the air.

"You ready Guilmon?"

"Yeah man this guy is wack" Guilmon said with a smirk.

"Ready Takeshi we can beat this guy just be my back up ok?" Terra said

"Alright Terra let's go." Terra said.

"Let's do this Terra attack!" Takeshi commanded.

Terra charged at Guilmon sending a barrage of punches. Guilmon was too fast for Agumon and uppercuted Agumon in the face.

"Oh no Agumon use your special attack!" Takeshi commanded.

"Alright Pepper breath!" Agumon yelled as a ball of fire came out of his mouth.

It nailed Guilmon in the face sending him flying.

"Grrrrrrr Guilmon get ready" Ray said taking out his digivice

"Digi soul charge!" Ray yelled.

"Guilmon digivolve to Growlmon!" Guilmon yelled.

"I'm going to end this now Ray!" Growlmon yelled

"Pyro Blaster!" Growlmon yelled as a giant laser came out his mouth.

"It's all over for Agumon no this can't be Agumon you can do it!" Takeshi yelled

"Spit fire Blast!" Agumon yelled as a giant laser of fire came out of his mouth

"Whaaaaaaa?" Ray said surprised.

"Growlmon lost but how?"

"Alright Terra u did it!' Takeshi yelled

"Yes well played." Xeth said.

"Great job Agumon." Gabumon said

"Takeshi?" Agumon asked

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry!"

"What am i going to do with u?" Takeshi laughed.

Just a quick OOC response:

no offence, but your posts tend to use alot of dialoge. Not like that's a problem, but it gets really annoying to sit through "Let's go!" "Okay!" "Yeah! Let's do that!" Make sure that you incorporate more than one line of description other than dialoge in your posts.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • The Digimon I have two of has a branched Digivolution. Two different Ultimite and Mega forms. Is it ok two anyway? Also the two Megas can DNA Digivolve. It's not made up. It's a real Digimon.

Name: Zeph
    Apperence: Kinda tall, and in good shape. Short red hair. Has a black vest with a Chinies Dragon stiched in. Blackish-Blue pants, red t-shirt. Sandles.
    Digimon Team: Dracomon(Kon), Dracomon(Lee), Betamon
    History: Zeph was chosen to go to the Digital World because he was able not one but two ancient Digimon(ignoring the fact that they are the same kind). They(whoever they are) thought that was an impresive feat in it's self.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna woke up Salamon. "Is the battle over? Who won?" Salamon asked. "The guy with the Agumon. I want to go meet him. What do you think,Labramon?" asked Savanna. "Lets go!" said Labramon. Savanna,Ryuudamon,Salamon,and Labramon all walked towards the guy. Labramon sat down and looked at the two,who hadn't noticed any one of them yet. "Hi!" said Salamon happily. Ryuudamon was glaring at the Agumon. He let out a deep growl. "Cut it out,Ryuudamon." said Labramon,getting agitated. "Yeah Ryuudamon. Atleast try to make friends." said Salamon. "Shut it Salamon!" Ryuudamon growled. "Hey,leave Salamon alone!" yelled Labramon. "Grrr... thats it Labramon!" Ryuudamon growled back. Labramon and Ryuudamon glared at each other. Savanna sighed. Salamon just continued to say hi to the guy and the Agumon. "Anyways,hi!" said Salamon.

HunterZero

Years
  • Takeshi and Terra notice a Girl with a Salamon, Ryuudamon and a Labramon walk toward them the Salamon said hi with a cheerful face

"Oh hi my name is Takashi u must have saw that battle, it was pretty intense right Agumon?" Takeshi Said.

"Yeah it was!" Terra said.

"By the way this is Fang and Xeth." Takashi said.

"Hello." Fang said.

"Nice to meet you." Xeth said.

"We're going to grab something to eat do u want to come my treat." Takeshi asked.

"Oh and i didn't catch your name what is it?"

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "My name is Savanna. Nice to meet you. If only those two would stop fighting for once. But,anyways,sure. I'll tag along for now." said Savanna. She looked at Labramon and Ryuudamon,who were completely ignoring each other. Labramon sniffed the air. "I smell cheese burgers." he said. "For a minute I thought the guy with the Guilmon was going to win when it digivolved into a Growlmon,but then I noticed the advantages of you winning." said Salamon,talking to Terra. Labramon was talking to Xeth and Ryuudamon was talking to Fang. "Not alot of excitement like that battle you had comes around much for us." said Savanna. Labramon ran up next to Salamon. "How about a battle after we eat?" Labramon asked Terra. "Poor Labramon has barely ever been in a battle." explaioned Savanna.

HunterZero

Years
  • "Oh Savanna that's a nice name." Takashi said.

"I barely won that battle." Terra said.

"Something exciting will happen sooner or later." Takashi said with a smile on his face.

"Sure we can battle after we eat but be careful." Terra answered.

"Well it can be a sparing match, let's get going I already know what my guys want." Takashi said walking to the restaurant.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna followed. She had to hold back a smile after he complimented her name. Labramon looked excited for after the battle. Salamon curled up on Savannas lap in the restraunt. The guy that came over said pets werent allowed in the restraunt. "IM NOT A DOG!" yelled Labramon. The guy backed up a little when he heard Labramon talk. "Labramon,calm down." said Savanna. Labramon growled a little bit. "Sorry,Labramon isnt used to being in a restraunt." Savanna apolagized. The guy came back up. "What do you want?" he asked. "First of all,I want a steak." said Labramon. "I want a tuna sandwich." said Salamon. "I want some buffalo wings." said Ryuudamon. "I'll have some haddock." Savanna said after her digimon were finally done ordering. "Ok,and you?" the guy asked Takashi and his digimon.

HunterZero

Years
  • "I'll have a cheeseburger please." Takashi said.

"Ok guys u can get everything under 50 bits ok?"

"Aw man." Terra said

"Fine I want a Monster Burger!"

"I'll have the snow crabs please." Xeth said

"I'll have a barbecue steak." Fang said.

"Any drinks?" The waiter asked.

"Root Beer!" They all said.

"How much will that be?" Takashi asked.

"250 bits." The waiter said.

"Ok guys we need to hold back eating at this restaurant." Takashi said

"Ok." Terra said.

"So um Savanna why did u come to the Digital World?" Takakshi asked

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Labramon was getting tired of my sister. She gets annoying. Although I have to admit,she is pretty amazing." Savanna said. Labramon nodded. Savanna took off her necklace with the fang on it. "She found this around the park with Labramon. Salamon was there,too." Savanna said. The fang was sharp like Terras teeth. "It's wierd that I knew Labramon and Salamon before I came here. I just found Ryuudamon trying to blow up a power plant back at home." Savanna said. Ryuudamon cast a quick glance at her. "I can pay for the food if you want." Savanna said.

HunterZero

Years
  • "I'll pay." Takashi said.

"I came here because my Dad and older brother went missing so i came here and i have yet to find him."

"When i meet Terra he was a Digi-egg i took it to my science teacher."

"My teacher just happened to be Kai." Takashi said looking at his digivice

"He gave me this and said I was chosen to be in the Digital world."

"Kai was the man who found the digital world and he told me that my father was here somewhere being held captive by a mega level digimon so i have to train."

"Takashi we have a problem." Fang said.

"What is it?" Takashi asked.

"The man in the black coat." Fang said looking worried.

"Oh no Savanna we have to go I'll tell you waht's going on on the way." Takashi said putting the money on the table and started running

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Huh?" Savanna said looking around startled. Labramon was the same. Savanna and her team got up quickly and ran after Takashi. Savannas fang necklace started to glow. "Labramon,you know what to do!" said Savanna. Labramon nodded. "Labramon digivolve to Dobermon!" Labramon yelled. Savanna jumped on Dobermons back. "Ok,now you Salamon!" Savanna yelled. Salamon nodded. "Salamon digivolve to Garurumon!" Salamon yelled. "Now you Ryuudamon!" Savanna said. Ryuudamon nodded. "Ryuudamon digivolve to Ginryuumon!" yelled Ryuudamon. "If you need help later I might as well digivolve them now." Savanna said.The fang on her necklace was still glowing.

OOC:
    The fang controld her digimon's digivolution.

HunterZero

Years
  • "Takashi Savanna's digimon digivoled." Fang said.

"Woah." Takashi said looking back.

"Owww!" Takashi said bumping into someone

"Got you Takashi now give me back the X antibody you stole!." The man demanded as he grab Takashi by the neck.

"Get off him!" Terra yelled punching the man.

"That's it Tankmon Realize!" The man yelled as a big tank digimon came out

"Oh no." Terra said

"Take this Hyper Cannon!" Tankmon yelled as a giant laser hit Terra

"He's to strong for us Takashi!" Xeth yelled as he tried to catch up.

"No it's not." Takashi said as his digivice glew

"Take this!" Takashi said as he jumped up and punched Tankmon in the face.

"Takash......." Terra said as he started to glow.

"Agumon Digivolve To Greymon!" Terra yelled.

"Nova Blast!" Terra yelled as a giant fire ball came out of his mouth and blasted Tankmon.

"Tankmon Digivolve X-anti body!" The man said.

"Megidramon X." Megidramon X said.

"Here comes Savanna!." Greymon yelled.

"Help!" Takashi yelled

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Thread Warning 1

One paragraph minimum must be met. Please read the rules. For RP Master's failure to reinforce this rule on the roleplayers, the thread will still receive an overall warning, though the specific member whom is at fault has already been infracted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back