• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Championship chat

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
  • Well, I got the game this morning, and it's freakin' so much FUN!

The game's reminicesent of Tamogatchi (sp?)

EXCEPT THEY BEAT THE **** OUTTA EACH OTHER!

So, any questions?

I'll try to help as much as I can.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I have to agree. This game is really enjoyable and brings back a lot of fond memories of the old virtual pets we all used to have. It didn't score very well with IGN because of the lack of actual battle interaction and its 2D visuals, but I thoroughly enjoyed it regardless.

The only thing that irks me is the fact that your Digimon revert back to an egg once they reach the pinnacle of their lives, which despite being reminiscent of the old virtual pets, is a little annoying given the time you spent raising it to ultimate/mega status.

Other than that, it's a great time killer.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • True, very true, Mr.....(generic Japanese letters)

I didn't know they reverted >_< There goes my ShineGreymon...*cries*

Yeah, Gamestop gave it a 5.5!!!!!

I don't believe it!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • XD, I can't believe it. My Koromon digivolved to ToyAgumon, and then Sukamon. SUKAMON!!!

I'm mad.

On the other hand, my Candlemon digivoled into Meramon, and my Palmon into Weedmon, according to the top messages, it's about to evolve to RedVeggimon!!

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
    Years
  • hiks, hiks

just try the game yesterday,and after read the guide.

I'm dissappointed !!!!

why... why the coolest Digimon not there, usually he is always in all digimons games since digimon world 3 (except the racing & battle spirit series)

this make me sad, by no problem since my second favourite is there, Wargreymon

Miyu

is new. O: .
    Years
  • I finished the game a while ago, and it was quite fun. : D.
    I do prefer Dusk & Dawn over it though. O: .

Haha.
    It does remind me of Tamagotchi <3

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
    Years
  • I finished the game a while ago, and it was quite fun. : D.
    I do prefer Dusk & Dawn over it though. O: .

Haha.
    It does remind me of Tamagotchi <3
    hmm,i have also just finished playing DBC ,and i prefer DBC than DMW Dusk / Dawn

since the battle scene in DMW Dusk & Dawn was the worst IMO in all digimon game series. Worst than DMW 2 in PSX :D

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I got this game last week, I've been obsessing over it since, I used to have five Mega level digimon...until they dedigivolved into digieggs, which sucks. I used to have Piedmon, Valkyriemon, Gryphonmon, SaberLeomon & SkullMammothmon, all gone now >:

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
    Years
  • What's DBC?

*is confused*
    Sorry , i mean DWC ,i often wrong write it as Digimon Battle Championship > DBC

what a fool :D

btw, have 1 more battle ,which is 7 egg revert and i will complete this game, but my digipedia still 79 %. must obtain more digimon

I got this game last week, I've been obsessing over it since, I used to have five Mega level digimon...until they dedigivolved into digieggs, which sucks. I used to have Piedmon, Valkyriemon, Gryphonmon, SaberLeomon & SkullMammothmon, all gone now >:
    don't worry, you have a better stats by reverting, and now i have imperialdramon,slayerdramon,gallantmon,Mhinedramon & GigaSeadramon

Last edited:
    Back