• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Dawn / Dusk

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    I've never saw a Digimon World Dawn or Dusk thread before. So if there is another one, please inform me.
    Here you can chat about Digimon World Dawn/Dusk, what are your digimon, how to get ~insert item here~, exchange Friend Codes (make sure it's via PM), etc.
    Just don't spam, flame, mini-mod or some things like that.
    And also remember to obey the forum rules.
    If you are going to post something like how to get this, what is the storyline, be sure to use spoiler tags.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Actually there was one but its inactive now. Im trying to get a lotusmon at the moment and its hard!

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Yes, there is a Dawn/Dusk thread. I believe, but since it Dawn/Dusk hasn't been released yet (Darn makers >: ) ,I play the Rom. I love the game so far. As I've been playing it for a while.

What team do you people currently have?

-Neku Sakuraba

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Digimon Dusk/Dawn Players?

Its been out for a while and I've been looking for some people with wifi who can play me.

If you aren't sure what it is here is a wiki entry that explains it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimmon

I probably can't play anyone really tough but probably later.So if you have it I'd appreciate if you could either post whatever you need to here and I'll try to enable PMs again if this gets closed.

I'm not sure if this is allowed. XD

Yes, there is a Dawn/Dusk thread. I believe, but since it Dawn/Dusk hasn't been released yet (Darn makers >: ) ,I play the Rom. I love the game so far. As I've been playing it for a while.

What team do you people currently have?

-Neku Sakuraba

So you must not live in the US? O.o; I have it already on DS. I have Digimon Dusk.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have an imported version of Dawn. I love the game.

I use SN Greymon, Wargreymon and IPdramon. I have maxed the stats on SNGreymon and Wargreymon. I am in the process of doing IPDramon and a Garurumon to max stats so I can get a max stat Omnimon.

Another max stat I have is Justimon who I use as a supporter.

I would love to battle anyone so PM me if you want to play.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Oh they all level 99. I would win that easy. I can use some weaker ones though.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Oh I see. I want to wait though. I plan on getting Hawkmon and Terriermon as relief Digimon. But when I get a chance, I'll let you know when I'm ready to battle. I have to figure out the wifi part. XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have never used Wifi before. No clue how it works. xD

How many hours you done? Mine are in the 300+ I think can't remember and to lazy to go get the game. lol

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have never bothered to do this myself but you have to have a new digifarm and have 2 of the same digimon in there. After about 5 to 10 Digireports go back to the farm and calumon should say there is a digiegg in the farm and you will get it.

To hatch the egg you have to meet the requirements it gives when you click on it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I still have missions to do in the game. I have completed the main story but I have to do the subquests.

Eggs can be used to teach Digimon certain moves. Not sure how that works though. will do some more research and get back with what I find out. It may work like the breeding in pokemon but I am unsure on that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I've never saw a Digimon World Dawn or Dusk thread before. So if there is another one, please inform me.

OK.

We had a sort of rival guild thing going in the previous thread, with AC Coda X leading the Dusk side and myself leading the Dawn side. Of course, I haven't really played it in a while since the Transfield quest over and over again was getting tedious. I think I was trying to raise the aptitude on my LucemonFM so that I could Digivolve it without degenerating first...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I have Digimon Dawn but I haven't played in months. It was may favorite game for a while because of it's interesting story and post-game content. There's lots to do after you beat the game.

Spoinky

Laziness is My Name
    Years
    I've been working on Digimon World Dusk. I'm borrowing it from a friend, and have to give it back Thursday, so I need to hurry and win! XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Does anyone have rosemon or lotusmon?

Back