• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    For all people wondering about digimon suddenly getting a different level after digivolving: I've noticed that it happens to a lot of digimon, also noticed that when it happens it's because the digimon they digivolved into needs either more or less experience to the next level, meaning they've got a different leveling speed.

Years
  • Hey together,

I have a Biyomon and it's not evolving to Birdramon. Not at day and not at night. Is that "normal"^^

Biyomon evolves to Birdramon with max Happiness in Day, and evolves to Saberdramon in Night with max Happiness too

But i make a question, Anyone knows how to get the happiness for Birdramon or Saberdramon?
    It's too difficult, and my Biyomon only evolves to kokatorimon TwT

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Biyomon evolves to Birdramon with max Happiness in Day, and evolves to Saberdramon in Night with max Happiness too

But i make a question, Anyone knows how to get the happiness for Birdramon or Saberdramon?
    It's too difficult, and my Biyomon only evolves to kokatorimon TwT
    Keep it in your party for some time while you train and digivolve some other digimon.
    Also, don't let digimon digivolve before they've learned their special attack, could be useful.
    And if you're thinking of getting a Mikemon, choose Bearmon, his bear-cub punch is a real killer on Mikemon.

Years
  • Keep it in your party for some time while you train and digivolve some other digimon.
    Also, don't let digimon digivolve before they've learned their special attack, could be useful.
    And if you're thinking of getting a Mikemon, choose Bearmon, his bear-cub punch is a real killer on Mikemon.

Thanks for the info! ^^ But my patience has a limit xD After canceling his evolution few times, i decided to buy the digievolution item for Birdramon to Wizardmon when i saved the botamons xD

And thanks too for the tip for Mikemon, its very strong with that attack! *w*

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    Is this the actual game, or is it just a demo? When are you planning to release the full game?

Years
  • my kunemon named stride(don't know why i named him like this kk) digivolved now o kuwagamon i was kinda disappointed because he didn't become flymon but then i saw his stats god he has speed 30 and atk 40 am i the only one who thinks that his atk is kinda overkill kk don't know because i haven't tested him yet in his form but still 40 isn't weak or moderate at all

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    my kunemon named stride(don't know why i named him like this kk) digivolved now o kuwagamon i was kinda disappointed because he didn't become flymon but then i saw his stats god he has speed 30 and atk 40 am i the only one who thinks that his atk is kinda overkill kk don't know because i haven't tested him yet in his form but still 40 isn't weak or moderate at all
    40 attack is actually pretty common for attack based champion level digimon.
    Actually prefer Snimon over Kuwagamon myself, since Kuwagamon has hyper cutter and Snimon compound eyes as ability.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Tried to get a Gesomon by digivolving my Syakomon, but it became an Octomon instead.
    Is it even possible to get Gesomon by digivolving Syakomon and if so, how?
    Really want Gesomon instead of Octomon because I hope that Leviamon and the rest of the 7 demon digimon will be in a later version.

Years
  • Tried to get a Gesomon by digivolving my Syakomon, but it became an Octomon instead.
    Is it even possible to get Gesomon by digivolving Syakomon and if so, how?
    Really want Gesomon instead of Octomon because I hope that Leviamon and the rest of the 7 demon digimon will be in a later version.

When i started the new demo, i catched a Gizamon, and Gizamon digivolved in day into a Gesomon. I was thinking it will evolve to Icedevimon but became Gesomon xD
    You can try it :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    When i started the new demo, i catched a Gizamon, and Gizamon digivolved in day into a Gesomon. I was thinking it will evolve to Icedevimon but became Gesomon xD
    You can try it :D
    Thanks, I will try it.
    Just noticed that I've got Wizardmon, which made me remember his death scene (which had far more story than the biggest part of the pokemon series).

Edit: It worked, caught Gizamon and it digivolved into Gesomon, thanks. Now I just hope that it will digivolve into Marinedevimon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Really glad I didn't pick Agumon as starter, as it seems that they can be encountered in the volcano.
    If only I knew where to find Comandramon, Elecmon and Monmon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • hey guys, do you know where to get the last quest?there is one "????" in the quest box and i did everythingi could find even the sukamon quest.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    Are u done after the first crest? Because i cant move the electric powerball no matter what, at the end of the hidden cave. But still i see in the trailer digimon fighting eachother being lvl 25 etc.
    Help plizzzzz

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Are u done after the first crest? Because i cant move the electric powerball no matter what, at the end of the hidden cave. But still i see in the trailer digimon fighting eachother being lvl 25 etc.
    Help plizzzzz
    Apparently, after 1st crest, that's it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    Errrmm .... anyone knows where to find my save file?? I kind of want to back up my saves but Idk where to find it. Every time I restart my Pc my save is gone.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Found 2 more bugs,
    1: when exiting the digi-egg shop through X, the game crashes.
    2: when trying to ride the Behemoth, the game crashes.

Also, will Deltamon and his evolutionary line be in later version?
    Would be awesome to be able to get a Kimeramon with neutral attribute and an ability that gives him STAB with attacks from all attributes.
    I know this would be overpowered, but you could make it so that Deltamon only digivolves into Kimeramon with an item that you can only get from a special and difficult side-quest.

Attachments

• Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]
      digi-egg shop error.png
      17.9 KB · Views: 6
    • Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]
      Behemoth error.png
      4.5 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2017
    I had the same issue with behemoth, but if i wear a hat, it works for some reason. I'm using the 800 bit tamer glasses from the shop at digital dream.

Back