• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Just getting started!

So, I have both ExVeemon and Stingmon. When do I get to DNA Digivolve them?

Also, the English seems a bit broken. I'd be more than happy to be an editor for the English text if you can let me know what program I need to work on the game.

When's the next update?

Are there plans for this to be a phone game?

EDIT - Have you thought about snagging Digivolution sequences from the TV show and putting them in the game?

EDIT 2 - Noticed a glitch where, when Syakomon digivolves to Octomon, you fall back from lvl 15 to 14.

(Not one of the devs)
    1. DNA digivolve is not yet in the game.
    2. English is not the main language of the devs, which is why it's a bit broken.
    3. Digimon that drop/increase in level after digivolving is because of the difference in leveling speed, Syakomon's leveling speed is faster than Octomon's causing the drop (it's actually more annoying when the level increases, as this might cause the digimon to skip learning a move).

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    (Not one of the devs)
    1. DNA digivolve is not yet in the game.
    2. English is not the main language of the devs, which is why it's a bit broken.
    3. Digimon that drop/increase in level after digivolving is because of the difference in leveling speed, Syakomon's leveling speed is faster than Octomon's causing the drop (it's actually more annoying when the level increases, as this might cause the digimon to skip learning a move).
    Huh! Never heard of that before.

Can't wait for the next release!

Years
  • Guys thank you for reporting all errors and for all your suggestions, especially Crudalis.
    Sorry if we aren't so much active, but we are a bit busy with our life. However, we are working on the game too, dont worry about that. Thank you for your patience.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Looking forward to see what comes first, next demo or Hacker's Memory.

(Edit: seems I've got my answer now)

Last edited:

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
    Years
  • nice work on doing your games, i wish you can show a way for sometime and not change the way of the first version games of yours so is already good on the begining of the story for your first beta version and i am going to share a idea for your games, is better you also try make the evil version tamer and i wanted to be appart of that evil tamer team as the leader of the evil tamer if you don't mind about it and my charater hair colour is blone if you can make it the evil tamer character as the leader of evil tamer group

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018
    Hi. Loving this demo and can't wait for the full release!!

is there some list of what Digimon I can get and where in this demo?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 19, 2019
    Great demo, I want to play the next soon as possible. I have aa few questions about the next demo: will be able to fuse digimons? If possible can you add Kimeramon (it's my favourite digimon) and if you add can you put obtainable through digimon fusion between kabuterimon and devilmon.

Years
  • Hi guys we had some troubles in real life, but we are back now! Please dont ask when we'll release next demo. Thank you for you patience and appreciaton :)

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Mar 18, 2018
    so ugh i downloaded the game and i play the game and it is fun but the screen is so tiny (im on windows 10 pc) so is there a way i can make the screen bigger because the fullscreen button (Little square in the corner isn't working)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    so ugh i downloaded the game and i play the game and it is fun but the screen is so tiny (im on windows 10 pc) so is there a way i can make the screen bigger because the fullscreen button (Little square in the corner isn't working)

All you gotta do is change it in options.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Just noticed that when Fanbeemon digivolves into Waspmon, it loses its nature type, which isn't strange, but what's strange is that it doesn't become machine type.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Has armor digivolution been implemented? if so where can i find the digi-egg of courage really want a Flamedramon mostly for nostalgia sake

Years
  • Just noticed that when Fanbeemon digivolves into Waspmon, it loses its nature type, which isn't strange, but what's strange is that it doesn't become machine type.
    Really? Mmm what you suggest? Machine/Nature or Machine/Wind?
    Has armor digivolution been implemented? if so where can i find the digi-egg of courage really want a Flamedramon mostly for nostalgia sake
    They are not implemented yet, we still dont know what to do with armors since they are particular forms with various strenght and they do not digivolve further.

Back