• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Yeah, lol. The Digimon World DS games have a lot of sprites too, though sadly not EVERY digimon is in them. =/

Years
  • Hi! I'm new here.
    I saw this thread a few hours ago and I've already tried your beta... That's pretty amazing!
    I'm really excited and that's wonderful to see you're still working so hard on it.
    I'd like to help you somehow but even though I've been using the Essential I can't really do so much..
    Btw I've played the beta and I thought about the soundtrack, the music you hear while playing wherever in the game you may be, I'm a pianist and though I may not be a genius I'd be glad to help you making some Background music, or at least I can try, if you'd like to of course...
    Anyway congratulations, this project's really awesome.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2020
    I like for you to please add these Digimon to the 2nd beta of this game:

Lunamon, Coronamon, Hyokomon, Flamemon, Strabimon, Pickmon, Spadamon, Sparrowmon, Gumdramon,
    Arukhadimon, Lopmon, Renamon, Tinkermon, KoKabuterimon, Commandramon, Dokunemon, Tapirmon, Dorumon,
    FanBeemon, Huckmon, Keramon, Sistermon Blanc, Pawnchessmon, Ryudamon, Labramon, Liollmon, Lucemon,
    Monodramon, Muchomon, Shamanmon, Kotemon, Cutemon, Agunimon, Firamon, Lekismon, Aegiomon, Lobomon,
    Kazemon, Beetlemon, Kumamon, Grizzlymon, Bearmon, Trailmon, Darcmon, Opossummon, Turuiemon, Ranamon,
    Buraimon, Waspmon, DarkTyrannomon, Dinohyumon, Dobermon, Doggymon, Seasarmon, Starmon, Chrysalimon,
    Strikedramon, Sealsdramon, Liamon, Loweemon, Arbormon, Grumblemon, Mercurymon, Duskmon, Mikemon,
    Ginryumon, BaoHuckmon, Sangloupmon, Dorugamon, Reptiledramon, Flaremon, Crescemon, BurningGreymon,
    KendoGarurumon, Zephyrmon, MetalKabuterimon, Korikakumon, JagerLoweemon, Gigasmon, Calamaramon,
    Petaldramon, Sakkakumon, Velgemon, DoruGreymon, Grademon, Cyberdramon, Gokuwmon, Butenmon,
    Ceberumon, Caturamon, Hippogriffomon, CannonBeemon, Beastmon, Kyukimon, Tankdramon, Antylamon Data,
    Aegiochusmon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Lol yeah that is a huge list of digimon, I couldn't even bare to read it all. I'd ignore all the spirits for now though. Coronamon and Lunamon might be nice though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Just checked Lunamon and Coronamon, really would be nice yeah.
    At least you'd know what you'd get when they digivolve.
    Also checked that mega list a little, and I think people should try the demo before asking for digimon, some of them might already be in the game, for example: Renamon (who's a starter).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Random thought for Centarumon. The attack Solar Ray. Might it have a chance to burn? Because, you know, sunburn. This idea came to me randomly today with regard to Solarbeam. The same logic could apply to Solar Ray. Hmm... I wonder if it's going to end up with Solarbeam mechanics?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Considering the way the game currently works I think solar beam mechanics for solar ray might gimp Centarumon horribly having to wait 2 turns to get a move off strong or not

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Considering the way the game currently works I think solar beam mechanics for solar ray might gimp Centarumon horribly having to wait 2 turns to get a move off strong or not

Probably true. Although MoriShellmon gets Shell Pile, which uses Skull Bash mechanics, again a 2-turn move. Then again, is anyone a fan of 2-turn moves? I think I prefer my other suggestion of a burn chance, a la sunburn. Or it could be a standard damaging move, or something I've not thought of. Actually, I just read up on it on the DMA. Says it prefers to not use the move because it uses a lot of power. That actually makes me think Overheat/Draco Meteor/Super Power/etc. Might be a bit early in the game to be getting those kinds of attacks though. Would a single stage of Sp. Attack drop be reasonable for a move of this level?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    If it's a move he'd rather not use because it uses too much power, why not use hyperbeam mechanics?
    A powerful attack which leaves the user fatigued for 1 turn.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    I was thinking hyper beam as well. They look the same and everything. It could still be high damage, it just has to be strong for THAT stage of the digimon. Also reason I said it'd probably be a bad idea for a 2 turn attack for someone at that stage considering how the game is currently going(most signature moves are rather OP), is that he'd likely be wiped out before he got a chance to use it. Didn't know that about MoriShellmon but I also kinda figure MoriShellmon has some tankiness to him so he could probably take a few signature hits even, could be wrong though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Yeah, good idea. Even has precedent with Shellmon's Hydro Pressure (Hydro Cannon by another name). Could totally work. But then again, that's what I was going for when I suggested a Draco Meteor analog. Just depends: which is more suited for energy draining: recharge round or Sp Attack drop? Honestly, I could readily accept either.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    Hey, so I just made this account so I'm kinda new at this posting stuff, but I've been reading and checking up on this game constantly and I'm overall impressed by not only the game itself, but how you actually have interaction with your fanbase. That made me want to create an account so I too could give feedback on this wonderful game. That being said... I've noticed a few errors/bugs. Nothing major but I feel they should be reported anyway just so you guys can make this game as perfect as possible.
    1) In the storage pc, there are wallpapers with no background and the background names and pictures don't always match.
    2) At the Botamon village inn, there is a spot on the left wall where you can enter and walk amongst the black border
    3) Not sure if this is by design but Hawkmon evolved at lv 15 instead of 16.
    Again, all minor issues but I thought they were worth noting. 1 more thing, how do you scroll down to read the complete pokedex entry? Some descriptions get cut off and I couldn't figure out how to scroll down to read the rest. Awesome game so far, keep it up!

Years
  • Hey, so I just made this account so I'm kinda new at this posting stuff, but I've been reading and checking up on this game constantly and I'm overall impressed by not only the game itself, but how you actually have interaction with your fanbase. That made me want to create an account so I too could give feedback on this wonderful game. That being said... I've noticed a few errors/bugs. Nothing major but I feel they should be reported anyway just so you guys can make this game as perfect as possible.
    1) In the storage pc, there are wallpapers with no background and the background names and pictures don't always match.
    2) At the Botamon village inn, there is a spot on the left wall where you can enter and walk amongst the black border
    3) Not sure if this is by design but Hawkmon evolved at lv 15 instead of 16.
    Again, all minor issues but I thought they were worth noting. 1 more thing, how do you scroll down to read the complete pokedex entry? Some descriptions get cut off and I couldn't figure out how to scroll down to read the rest. Awesome game so far, keep it up!
    Thank you very much, it's nice that you have an account too now :)
    About the bugs, i'll fix them. Hawkmon level 15 is a stupid error on the PBS file.
    Guys thank you for your suggestions about the moves, i really appreciate your ideas, however i've just updated the list of the digimon in the next beta. Now we have BlackGatomon and Mikemon with LadyDevimon and Persiamon as Ultimate evolutions and Pumpkinmon, Digitamamon, ExTyrannomon and Persiamon. Commandramon sprite is ready but guys we should add a new line for him because there are no sprites for his "correct" line. I suggest Tankmon as one of the Champion and maybe Deltamon as Dinosaur evolution. However this is the sprite i made :)
    Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Can I just say I hate this forum, it logs you out while you're typing crap if you take too long. ;-; Anyways, I assume you're going with the Kimeramon route then? Kimeramon has no set mega, aside from a jogress between it and Machinedramon to make Milleniummon. If you really wanted to though you could just make Milleniummon Kimeramon's mega since it's supposedly possible to become that as well through normal digivolution, but if you're going with a DNA Digivolution system I'd make it a DNA Digivolution. As for lines, PERSONALLY I like the Tankmon idea, but if you wanted to add Deltamon as well, I have a suggestion but it's gonna be lengthy because I like to have really fleshed out lines. But if you only want a simplistic version feel free to pick between whatever I suggest if you like it and just use certain parts of it. Here's my suggestions though:

Commandramon>Tankmon/Deltamon>Kimeramon(Deltamon)/Megadramon(Deltamon)Gigadramon(Deltamon)/Tinmon(Tankmon)/MetalGreymon(Tankmon)/MetalTyrannomon(Tankmon)>Milleniummon(DNA digivolution of Kimeramon with Machinedramon)/Machinedramon(Megadramon and Gigadramon)/Goldramon(Megadramon)/Darkdramon(Gigadramon)/Boltmon(Tinmon)/Machinedramon(MetalTyrannomon)/Cannondramon(MetalTyrannomon)/WarGreymon(MetalGreymon)/VictoryGreymon(MetalGreymon)

Better explanation in a notepad attachment I added. I think you need to take off wordwrap if it's on btw(tried putting it in here as text but it didn't work).

I tried keeping Darkdramon in the line, since that's his mega in Digimon Masters, but it was hard connecting them. Although if you want MetalTyrannomon could also go Darkdramon I think.

Last edited:

xArc_Knightx

PokéBiologist
    Years
  • The normal Commandramon line I see is Commandramon > Sealsdramon > Tankdramon > Darkdramon
    (P.S. I'm not sure if you've said this already DYDD, but have you decided on making Salamon available to both genders?)

Back