• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    You should give information as to where you can dna digivolve at. I have both EX-Veemon and Stingmon but no clue where to dna digivolve at and there is no information on the internet that I could find at all about this game except a few old lets plays of the beta.

Years
  • so I have shoutmon, and when I meet ballistamon I get a script error basically saying that 'species ballista cannot be found'
    Thank you for reporting this, I already found a solution soon we'll fix that error :)
    You should give information as to where you can dna digivolve at. I have both EX-Veemon and Stingmon but no clue where to dna digivolve at and there is no information on the internet that I could find at all about this game except a few old lets plays of the beta.
    Hi friend, there are no dna evolutions in this moment but we want add them in the future. However you can digivolve Stingmon and ExVeemon at level 32 into DinoBeemon and Paildramon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    I gotta ask, is there anything after the hidden cave quest? I beat the boss, free the digimon and thats it. All in the span of maybe 1-2 hours because of lag :/ Am I missing content? Is the Mountain Route suppose to take me somewhere? IS the hidden cave the end of the demo?

Years
  • I gotta ask, is there anything after the hidden cave quest? I beat the boss, free the digimon and thats it. All in the span of maybe 1-2 hours because of lag :/ Am I missing content? Is the Mountain Route suppose to take me somewhere? IS the hidden cave the end of the demo?
    Yes friend , the demo ends after you beat Ogremon

Years
  • Haven't checked on this since forever for some reason.

Gonna download the latest version today and give some feedback once I finish ^_^

Years
  • So I played through the entire thing, and I love it so far. Though I do think the power creep is a bit too huge (you go from a level 2-4 area to a rival battle with Thomas who has his highest digimon at level 11, to wild Digimon becoming level 10, to Shamamon who is level 18 after a ton of level 10 Goblimon battles, and Ogremon himself is level 22). Also Botamon's village is a bit laggy and exp bar is really slow :/ . But other than that it was really fun to play through. Can't wait for more updates. ^^

Also just want to say that the fact that you can use Numemon's Poop to digivolve any Digimon into him, and the fact that most Digimon will digivolve into Numemon if you faint them enough, is hilarious and I hope that stays in forever. {XD}

Years
  • So I played through the entire thing, and I love it so far. Though I do think the power creep is a bit too huge (you go from a level 2-4 area to a rival battle with Thomas who has his highest digimon at level 11, to wild Digimon becoming level 10, to Shamamon who is level 18 after a ton of level 10 Goblimon battles, and Ogremon himself is level 22). Also Botamon's village is a bit laggy and exp bar is really slow :/ . But other than that it was really fun to play through. Can't wait for more updates. ^^

Also just want to say that the fact that you can use Numemon's Poop to digivolve any Digimon into him, and the fact that most Digimon will digivolve into Numemon if you faint them enough, is hilarious and I hope that stays in forever. {XD}
    Thank you very much for your appreciation :) however there is the Demi Lake area where the digimon are level 6-9. Yes we know the level of Shama/Ogre is high, but thats because this is a short beta, maybe we'll change their level in the future. Glad you enjoyed the Numemon evolution system :)

Years
  • Thank you very much for your appreciation :) however there is the Demi Lake area where the digimon are level 6-9. Yes we know the level of Shama/Ogre is high, but thats because this is a short beta, maybe we'll change their level in the future. Glad you enjoyed the Numemon evolution system :)

Ah my bad then, I kinda just skipped it because I went straight for the mountain to complete the quest :P .

Btw, there should probably be some kind of warning when facing a wild Digimon you cannot catch so you don't waste Digimemories. I wasted a few when battling Keramon and wasn't paying too much attention :P

Edit: Also maybe some wild Digimon bosses could also give some money like Ogremon did. I personally haven't run into a money problem since I only caught 2 more Digimon. But I'm guessing people who want some of the rarer Digimon or want to collect a lot probably will.

Also some of the moves are in ALL CAPS. It kinda bothers me a bit.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ah my bad then, I kinda just skipped it because I went straight for the mountain to complete the quest :P .

Btw, there should probably be some kind of warning when facing a wild Digimon you cannot catch so you don't waste Digimemories. I wasted a few when battling Keramon and wasn't paying too much attention :P

Edit: Also maybe some wild Digimon bosses could also give some money like Ogremon did. I personally haven't run into a money problem since I only caught 2 more Digimon. But I'm guessing people who want some of the rarer Digimon or want to collect a lot probably will.

Also some of the moves are in ALL CAPS. It kinda bothers me a bit.
    When you try to catch Keramon there is a message that says you can't. About money yes we know in this beta you can't be rich :D The moves in CAPS are Digimon's special move. For exemple PEPPER BREATH is Agumon' s move and only Agumon can learn that move. That's why they are in all caps.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    When you try to catch Keramon there is a message that says you can't. About money yes we know in this beta you can't be rich :D The moves in CAPS are Digimon's special move. For exemple PEPPER BREATH is Agumon' s move and only Agumon can learn that move. That's why they are in all caps.
    Only wish that some special moves would be changed, PUPPY HOWL for example because it's absolutely useless.
    When you make a digimon's special move into a status move it shouldn't be worse than a more common status move.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Do you plan to remove the 4 skill limit for skills?

The elements work as in pokemon games?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    can u reply just to this one question. do you plan on keeping the 4 max skill limit? (in case u need ideas i can help but let me know plz).

thank you in advance.

Years
  • can u reply just to this one question. do you plan on keeping the 4 max skill limit? (in case u need ideas i can help but let me know plz).

thank you in advance.

This is Pokemon essentials so everything works like in Pokemon games. If there is a way to remove the skill limit maybe we'll try it. However thank you for your interest :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    In this forum i have already posted my ideas on how to improve a monster raising game -> http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=372479&page=2 (my posts are the 2 last ones in that topic).
    Before u read that whole thing though. In short, what u think of allowing digimons keep ALL their skills but only be able to use 4 in combat. Then (as i have suggest in that post) you can add a certain amount of skill points to enchance 4 skills, giving the monsters the diversity through skills that they look for.

Years
  • Hello! small bugs to report, as a female tamer:
    - during the Keramon battle the "What was that?" text pops up as Junior instead of the player
    - during the botamon quest when the last one gives you the mission he says you "seem like a good guy" this could be meant generically, but I wasn't sure!

Thanks!
    I'll let you know if any more come up, as I've only just started

Back