• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Salamon is honestly the most useless overall. But since I decided not to grind them up past their first evolution, since otherwise, i'd be playing forever lol, I don't know much on how good it'll be once fully evolved. Honestly, since it has the most useless unique move I'm hoping when it evolves it'll learn way better stuff than the others since Angewoman is one of my favorite Digimon.
    Trying to actually get Salamon to work even after digivolving would probably be damn hard, considering most digimon actually don't learn any decent attack for a while after learning their unique move.
    That being said, it probably would've been better if instead of an Eletctric Cloud with less accuracy Puppy Howl would've been something more like Disarming Voice or a different sound based attack with the paralyzing part as a secondary effect.
    In Cyber Sleuth for example, it's special attack based move that ignores special defense and has a chance of paralyzing.
    If they were to actually change Salamon's unique move I'd most likely take her as a starter as well, but for the Ladydevimon line instead of the Angewomon line.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    Trying to actually get Salamon to work even after digivolving would probably be damn hard, considering most digimon actually don't learn any decent attack for a while after learning their unique move.
    That being said, it probably would've been better if instead of an Eletctric Cloud with less accuracy Puppy Howl would've been something more like Disarming Voice or a different sound based attack with the paralyzing part as a secondary effect.
    In Cyber Sleuth for example, it's special attack based move that ignores special defense and has a chance of paralyzing.
    If they were to actually change Salamon's unique move I'd most likely take her as a starter as well, but for the Ladydevimon line instead of the Angewomon line.

Yeah, that would've been way better. Although on the bright side since I am male and chose the male player if the game still makes the female player use Salamon as a starter, I don't have much to worry about when fighting it lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Yeah, that would've been way better. Although on the bright side since I am male and chose the male player if the game still makes the female player use Salamon as a starter, I don't have much to worry about when fighting it lol.
    No idea which digimon the rival picks when you're female, but at the very least I know that whatever digimon it is, it's probably not even half as strong as rival Thomas' Gaomon, that bastard is pretty much overpowered.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    No idea which digimon the rival picks when you're female, but at the very least I know that whatever digimon it is, it's probably not even half as strong as rival Thomas' Gaomon, that bastard is pretty much overpowered.

I decided to check it out when I first started. The guy rival picks Agumon. And yeah, that Gaomon was strong. Luckily I decided to train up a lot to see all the digimon I could before that fight so it wasn't super hard.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    What will the full game include? Can you update the description on the first page to show what exactly the game will include that is different from the Beta 2.0 currently? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2019
    Will all of Shoutmon's digivolutions be available in the next version?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    Gotta say I'm pretty hyped. Tomorrow is my day off too. So I'm definitely going to enjoy playing it all day.

Tholek

Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    The work that these guys put into this! Some of you do not really know and best of all it's free!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    I remained in silence to tame my excessively savage hype! But...But...
    What a day! What a lovely day!

You guys, your work is undoubtely phenomenal! Cheers from Brazil!

Back