• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Dill's Doodles

Years
HR7 too! But currently playing more slowly since I'm going through New Snap atm hahaha.

and omg that Mr. Mime! You got the creepy look down well, I definitely don't think I'd want to come across one of these irl D':

Years
Thanks so much Sheep! <3. Ohh where are you up to in MHR? TBH I haven't played it in a while but last I checked I'm on HR7 Quests. Ugh Rajang! 😩.

Anyway sorry I keep forgetting to upload *flails*.

Day 7: A Pokemon that would terrify you in real life:

Spoiler:

Yeh.....Clowns somewhat creep me out, especially after Pennywise. So I had to give Mr Mime a Pennywise outfit. Surely I'm not the only one who wouldn't like to come across one of these while walking home from work in the dark. I struggled with this one and the shading was making me crazy! Maybe it's a Mr Mime curse!!! D=

I am severely regretting clicking that spoiler.... I already get creeped out by the original Mr. Mime. This thing is gonna give me nightmares 😂
Drawing wise all you sketches look pretty dang good though. Love the Fennekin drawing 😍

Years
HR7 too! But currently playing more slowly since I'm going through New Snap atm hahaha.

and omg that Mr. Mime! You got the creepy look down well, I definitely don't think I'd want to come across one of these irl D':

Woo! I've not got snap yet but it looks cute! Also happy to hunt with you when you come back to MH (PM me your friend code if you like)

I am severely regretting clicking that spoiler.... I already get creeped out by the original Mr. Mime. This thing is gonna give me nightmares 😂
Drawing wise all you sketches look pretty dang good though. Love the Fennekin drawing 😍

Meep! Maybe it needs a double spoiler D=.

Ok. Day 8: A Pokemon you hate battling in game

Spoiler:

I.Can't.Draw. Anthros!! *flails*. Really struggled drawing this one and eventually gave up and didn't shade. But I guess a lot of you saw this coming. Dishonour on you! Dishonour on your cow! I'm also open for trades if anyone is interested.

Years
Slender miltank =o
idk how to feel about this.... 😅

I agree with you there so moving swiftly on!

Day 9: Your favourite rival

Spoiler:

I CAN'T/HATE DRAWING HUMANS!! *head desk*. And damn you Silver why is your hair such a pain!? *rage*. *Ahem*. Anyway yes I'm a Silver fan despite his awkward hair 😅. And I've given up with shading for now but I may go back and shade at a later date.

Years
Been on a bit of a roll with doodling so here is a bit of a big upload.

Day 10: Favourite legendary pokemon:

Spoiler:

Mew is just the cutest <33. And he was such a big thing when the first pokemon movie came out. Nobody had any idea that there was going to be more pokemon than the original 150. I tried to base Mew on a sphynx cat.

Day 11: Favourite main character from the games:

Spoiler:

Yeh I still can't draw people T___T. But Marnie is so cute!! I honestly love her <33. Plus her outfit is cool!

Day 12: Favourite Eeveelution

Spoiler:

I LOVE ESPEON!! In fact my pokesona is an Espeon so for this challenge I decided to draw her. This is Faith the Espeon. She's blind (due to a smokescreen attack from a koffing).

Well that's all for now. I'm also open for trades if anyone wants to do any. <3

Back