• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Dipu, can you answer the question please? Dipu? DIPU, WAKE UP"

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I used to do this regularly, but I stopped doing it after realising that I was missing out on valuable lessons and that I only felt groggier afterwards.
    Most of the time, the teachers either didn't notice or didn't really care.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Yes I have fallen asleep in class before plenty of times but I have never got caught yet, just miss about half of what the
    teacher is going on about.

Years
    I haven't slept in class yet, but sometimes, I was really close to it. When after staying up long on one day, the classroom is not being ventilated at all on the next day, and thus extremely stuffy, nothing is harder than being fully awake.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    We were watching this video is Geography so the classroom was dark. It was so boring I almost fell off my seat

Back